Aprillian, Leeta, Vrishna and Rogueslayer discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Friday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sat. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno’s delightful adventures
Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!
I hope you're all doing GREAT this week!
/great big hugs & kisses! *muah!*
Juuno of Earthen Ring & Korialstrasz
What We've Been Doing:
1/ Bloodleeta - NE Druid - Lvl27-28
Still over in Wetlands killing whelps and avoiding the big flying dragon!
I started off thinking Bloodthirsty was gonna be alot of fun just grinding kills however it no longer feels that way! It’s more tedious then I figured it would be!
Ding Lvl28! \o/
2/ Iron Leitah - Human Warlock - Lvl30-32
Questing in Northern Stranglethorn with all the Nesingwary quests!! So good!! :D
Quests are both green and yellow so being abit choosy and not rushing through them all like I’d normally do!
Ding Lvl32! \o/
3/ Ironleeta - BE Hunter - Lvl16-19
This is my Vrishna inspired Iron! :D
Questing in Ghostlands and finding green quests disappear pretty quick so yellow is becoming more common. Plus am zigzagging around zone.
Had 2 moments of pure terror when I caught Lurzen out of corner of my eye and ran!!! I ran so far away!!
Ding Lvl19! \o/
4/ Iron Leitta - Orc Hunter - Lvl55-59
Questing Winterspring from Lvl55-57 then quests turned yellow and red so I took off to Burning Steppes and did quests down there as well as hunting for a new bow http://www.wowhead.com/item=13824/recurve-long-bow
/sigh no luck!
Then headed to Swamp of Sorrow!
Quests were showing more yellow than green quests so heading over to Un’goro Crater!
Had encounter with bugs that got a little crazy and ended up on 19% health!!!
Ding Lvl59! \o/
5/ Other Challenge Toons!
- Ironleita Tauren Pally Lvl11-13
- Took her to DMF - tickets and bags and gold ;)
- Finished questing in Mulgore, headed to Orgrimmar and out back to Azshara.
- Bloodleetah Draenai Monk Lvl9-10
- Killing everything outside Azure Watch
- Ironleetar Dwarf Warrior Lvl1-7
- Could not help myself… :D
Ironleetar Warrior Princess! \o/
6/ Music Rolls
Got both War March and Angelic Music Rolls!
War March was an hour killing Alliance npc’s over at Lion’s Landing to get 500 Lion’s Landing Commissions!
Angelic was looted from the Gurubashi Arena Chest!
7/ Leita - Goblin Warrior Lvl90-92
Started Draenor - had reservations as to how well my Protection Warrior was gonna go however so far she is smashing it!
Did all questing up to getting all the professions to Draenor skill except fishing.
8/ Leatherworking Mount - Dustmane Direwolf
9/ Leeta’s Garrison
So now that Winter Veil has gone I decided I’d like to go back to pumpkins!
Winter Veil Garrison!
Zach and I at the Thinking Pumpkin!
Aprillian dinged 99
New RARE ! Killed it THEN Tamed IT !!!
New Rares ….. Just killed ‘Em !!
Jimmy the Bleeder rare at Corrahn's Dagger (no pic)
Araga (cat) rare at The Headland (no pic)
Araga (cat) rare at The Headland (no pic)
Pets in Zangarmarsh !
Synthesis of Power
Arcane Tome ?
Darth Wabbit(Paladin) & Aprilee(Hunter)
To Delete or NOT to Delete
Northrend Here I COME !!!
Dark Moon Faire Whee!
Dark Moon Faire Whee!
Is THIS an exploit ?
As the Crow Flies ?!?
This weeks recent Achievements
IV # (i don’t even remember). Doesn’t matter now
Thursayre, draenae paladin
- 96 -
- 97 finished Admiral Taylor lines, flight to Pinchwhistle
- DMF - had a captured insignia. Took Ironforge portal, easier to acquire flour
- 100! Lvl 3 garrison, lvl 2 barracks, inn
Daxmora, tauren hunter
- 55 -
- Silithus -> 58, Outlands!
- 60 doing Spinebreaker Post quests - flight!!!
- Back to DMF with grisly trophies
- Straight out to Zangarmarsh
Spatters, tauren druid blood thirsty
- 18 -
- Merchant Coast, hit 19
- The Smokywood Pastures hawker was still offering a quest near the Orgrimmar flight point on Jan 4
- 19, off to Nozzlepot’s Outpost
Joyfulvegan, undead rogue pacifist
- 3 -
- 4 near Senjin Village, quests opened but require kills
- Flew over to Bloodhoof Village - kill, kill, kill - stuck around for gathering
Ironcrazed, NE hunter iron
- 60 -
- Blasted Lands
- DMF for FIrst Aid, return for Grisly Trophies turn-in
- 61 at the portal area quests
- Did the Loramus quests all the way through, then off to Surwich
- Blasted Lands Quests
- PIcked up some Mag’har Grainbread in Stormwind (req lvl 55, 15k health - 3x the normal)
- Wrapped up Blasted Lands at 61.16… Explore Blasted Lands
- Shoulda gone to Silithus. Had 8400 gold!
- Waiting out auctions before deleting
Lilbitironic, gnome priest iron
- 30 -
- DMF turn in grisly, do first aid
- Duskwood green, so went there next
- Did NOT take the Stitches quest, so my britches are intact.
- High 31 finished Duskwood, back to Wetlands (Greenwarden’s Grove)
- Loch Modan and Wetlands Quests
- Mid-32 finished Wetlands -> Arathi HIghlands
- - 32
I was not prepared
So I have 99% moved into the new place and so I decided to switch the internet over turns out there isn't a phone line here so long story short. $350 bucks and a wait till February 8th before I can even look at WoW,Heroes or much else so yes not the best start to the new year.
For the Horde
For the alliance
For the Sandgrophers
And for Telstra to go die in the god damm fires for not letting me back into WoW for at least a month
G out Seeya
Greetings CAW crew,
Attached is my audio update for this week. It's been quite a chaotic start to the new year but i'm getting some wow time when i can.
For the Horde,
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guild Updates: 1/2 (post-show) - 1/9 (showtime)
Achievement watch: Daily Anticipation: 149,934 /150,000 daily quests (last week 149,448)
Last week’s 100’s: Toastcrawler, Rockwyn
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Shaggy , Constraxxele ---
Competition Time No.1
Competition created by Sherriey to give away the Gronnling Mount!
1/ Submit an entry about your best fishing stories in Azeroth. It can be a true in-game fishing story or a tall tale!
2/ Write an email or record an audio and send it into CAW before or on Ep460.
3/ The winner will be announced on CAW’s Ep460!
4/ Please make sure that you have a toon in Clan of Darkness on Earthern Ring US - to make it easier for your prize to be given out.
5/ Please put CAW Fishing Competition in the subject line.
Guild Chat App - Discord
Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)
The App is Discord - https://discord.gg/0gr8ON8GpXJQrJHy
And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.