Couples Interview #2 Arezzo & Gufoni/Jon & David
Wonderful talk with Jon & David
What We've Been Doing:
AprillianRunning around getting xp from candy buckets. Parked a couple of alts in Brill
Primall got a whole level and hit 60
Going to Outland, had to check each toon to figure out if they were Aldor or Scryer
Sunken Temple, back 3 times. Did the Hunter's quest the 3rd time. All the homework paid off. It was the first time I've completely fini
Exclamation in Dalaran in the Alliance Inn, but there is a 2nd inn in Ledgermain and a 3rd in the sewers
- Started a shaman to see how many levels could be gained with candy buckets. (Chose a shaman because EVERY instance we run, pretty much all that drops is shaman gear)
- 40 exp @ level 1, 84 @ 2, 130 @ 3, 180 @ 4, 230 @ 5, 270 @ 6, 320 @ 7, 350 @ 8, 390 @ 9. - [Tricks and Treats of Azeroth]
- Shadowthrone doing HH. Just need squashling
10 man ToC with Asheal
- Cleared easily. Talk of starting heroic mode, but the leap is quite significant
- Nice healing trinket
Onyxia with Asheal
- Nice offheand that summons a skeleton for 1 minute
VoA with Asheal
- Black War Mammoth dropped in VoA
10 man Ulduar with Ashayo
- Won tier gloves on Freya
- Finally got down General Vezax - won underworld mantle
25 man Ulduar with Asheal
- Freya down - eventually! woot! First time
- Tried Mimiron a couple of times - got well into 4th phase, but couldn't finish him off.
25 man Onyxia with Ashayo
- Guppers hits Onyxia 25. Had to leave before we got her down, but was doing better and better every try and getting well into 3rd phase
Pants on Head
- Pudendal tanked Drak'Tharon Keep - more shaman!
- Tried tanking Violet Hold, but got the boss that shoots everyone with shadow damage balls, and only one person can attack them. Blurg! Went off and did Azjol'Nerub instead.
- Pants on Head first foray into 10 man naxx. Got down first two bosses in Spider wing, wiped a couple of times on the last boss, and Blizzard pulled it's usual stunt and shutdown instance servers in Australian prime time.
Crazy Train wandered into Serpentshrine Cavern
- Got down first boss after a couple of tries.
- One shot Lurker Below
GlanthurLore Topics: Eonar and the Dun Morogh Airfield
Email #A from Kurly
Email #1 from Sofialorena and Matadora
Hi you wonderful wow players,
Email # B from Makling
first of all, i want to commend the lore part of the last episode. but if i can make a topic suggestion, i would like to hear more about the dragonflight or the different dragons in game. i have a feeling it will tie up with the topic about the titans and their involvement with the world of warcraft.
to tell you about my WoW week, my priest had dinged 80! i was surprised to get an in game mail of potions and freworks. since when has blizzard been doing that? but the other cool thing that happened is that she got The Halowed title before she dinged! i was able to get into a Headless horseman group that was kind enough to let me join when she was just 76. she got the achievement of killing the HH, and that drove me to get the other achievements. had already gotten the toothpick and the squashling pet from last year, so there wasnt much left for her to do. i did experience the bug where i couldnt click on the candy basket, but after a gm ticket and a day i got the achievement and the title!
my original plan of playing my priest holy and discipline didnt pan out very well for me. im having a hard time doing dailies in disc spec, so im sticking to holy and shadow. within 2 days of hitting 80, i was able to get the Superior achievement. this is in contrast to my mage, wherein it took her 3 months to get that achievement! times surely have changed.. but then again, it helps to have a few thousand glad to gear her up quickly (it was money i didnt have when my mage hit 80).
my co-worker really appreciated he free month of wow from you guys. but the cool thing about it is that since our accounts are linked, i also get a free month! so thanks again guys =)
my co worker shares his account with his younger brother and they alternate with the playing time. but earl, aarons younger brother has more play time and was able to level his toon faster. and you know what that means? more bonus levels for me! the druid i made is now lvl 60 thanks to the bonus levels from the toons they made.
so now i have 2 level 80's and a now lvl 61 druid. i found myself switching between toons to look at who had which profession and gear. this is where an addon i remembered you guys were using came in. altaholic is a really awesome addon for people with alts. and now i recommend it even if you dont have alts that are at max level. the amount of information it provides is astonishing, and really useful.
thats if for now from me. keep up the good work!
Shout Outs & Thank You
We sent him a month of wow.
Shout out to Kyle
AhigaBG: @Aprillian I am probably too late but my wife plays WoW she is a hunter Saelnis-blackhand server she is very good. Sorry still catching up on podcast.
AhigaBG: @Aprillian Sorry my tweet seemed vague. I was responding to your question on episode 136 asking "Do u play wth a spouse or partner"
AhigaBG: @Aprillian absolutely! She is now more obsessed with the game than I am. She has even started her own raiding guild "no I have not joined"