Recorded on Sunday, November 23, 2014
Show Feed: http://ctrlaltwow.podbean.com/e/ctrl-alt-wow-episode-396-funny-how-time-flies…-a-decade-of-wow/
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
What We've Been Doing:
Sweet Maysian to Level 90 Maysian!
Deepril in Orgrimmar
Epril in front of constrution in her Garrison.
1/ Questing, Questing and more Questing!
Been so engrossed in the story so questing has been a big objective this past week!
Finished off Gorgrond and Talador questlines!
Sunrise in Talador!
Have yet to get into Spires of Arak although have started in that zone!
2/ WoW 10th Anniversary
Molten Corgi is so cute!
Corgi is Guarding the Garrison!
3/ Ding Lvl100!
Last night 22/11/14 I dinged 100 on Leeta!
This is what she looks like at the moment with gear! No transmogging done at all!!! Eek!!
I have yet to sit down and take an alt through anything. Did start the first part on my Priest however biggest problem is logging off Leeta… lol Too much to do!!
Oh my gosh! How addicting are they?!
How is it I feel like I have NO idea what I am really doing with them?!
This is so cool to do!
5/ Goren Cracked Egg!
http://www.wowhead.com/item=118705 - Warm Goren Egg
http://www.wowhead.com/item=118716 - Goren Garb
- On a Few Missions (50)
- Over 750 garrison resources
- Explore Frostfire Ridge
- Frostfire Fridge (Bonus opp’s)
- Spirit of Bashiok toy - dancing treant!
- Kaz the Shrieker now a follower (“Die laughing!”)
- 3000 Quests Completed - Voltandra the Seeker
- On a Few Missions (50 garrison missions)m On a Lot og Missions (100_
- Fishing Shack Lvl 1 - Shadowmoon Valley? Wow - oh, free flight to Talador on other quest
- Tuesday - Warm Goren Egg (7 days)
- Explore Gorgrond -> lvl 96
- Where You Go, They Will Follow (10)
- Putting the Gore in Gorgrond (storylines)
- Make it a Bonus (Gorgrond bonus obj)
- Draenor Master (herb)
- Went to Shattrath just to see - fishing pools galore! - couldn’t find way back to flight point
- World PVP:
- Finally some skirmishes in Pinchwhistle area (8 bones)
- Have to re-enable PVP every time I stop by the Garrison
- Salvage Yard plans! Built over Gem Boutique, bought lvl 2 in Great Hall
- Vivianne is my bodyguard, gets most of my follower upgrades
- Got the lvl 2 Barracks plans Wednesday, have to save my garrison resources (900)…Got it Thursday night
- Thursday - professions and flight points
- Draenor Medic, Draenor Cook, Draenor Fisherman, Draenor Archaeologist -> Savage Skills to Pay the Bills
- 100! Ashran!
- Had 8 broken bones going in, 10 minutes later had 51…
- PIcking up garrison resources for Ashran quests
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
11/16 - 11/22
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: