Aprillian, Leeta, Vrishna and Rogueslayer discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Friday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sat. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno’s delightful adventures
Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!! I've been running super busy the last two weeks with making costumes and baking yummy Halloween treats, I'm so sorry I didn't have time to do an email or audio last week, and though I don't have time to get an audio in this week either, I just saw the time and hopped on the computer real fast to say hello! I'm working on a zombie make-up for a party tonight right now!! hehehe
I hope that you're all having a GREAT October and going to a party too! Be safe and have lots and lots of FUN, even if it's just in Azeroth!
I did get some time in the game here or there...I was super happy to find out that the Hallow's End events are very quick & easy, so I've been popping in when I can to get them done and kill the Headless Horseman... (still no mount, lol) I LOVE having jack-o-lanterns all over my garrison and am never going to take them down!!! hehehe
Okay, the liquid latex on my face is drying so I better go apply some more... I love you guys & gals!!
/great big spooky hugs & kisses! *muah*
For the Horde, for the Alliance and for Hallow's End forevahhhhh!!!
This is Juuno of Earthen Ring & Korialstrasz
What We've Been Doing:
1/ Druids - Troll - Lvl35-37
Wingy and I decided we would go do some questing in Feralas - neither of us had flight paths so we ran down and got some candy buckets along the way!
Trick or Treat!
An Abominable Ride!
Umm What The…??
2/ Iron Leitta - Orc Hunter - Lvl46-47
Candy Buckets FTW!!
At Lvl46 - 2850xp
At Lvl47 - 3000xp
Most of my week has been playing my Warlock -
Just Chillin’ With My Posse!
- No luck with Jakur - kill No.
- Got the last pet for Hallow’s End - http://www.wowhead.com/news=249446/hallows-end-2015-guide-october-18-november-1
Suck It Spider!! \o/
- Flew to Nagrand to find Nakk spawned http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50990/nakk-the-thunderer
Bloodhoof Bulls Galore!
- Most of my week has been fishing in my garrison
Aprillian dings 96 with mostly candy buckets!
ONE MORE TIME ….again !
Non add-on captured bling-ding !
Almost DOWN and OUT
Check out that health bar !
Surprise is Right !
Had a scare, but i’m fine and my Crunchy Spider Surprise sold just fine ! Thank you Stone . I was a-scared !
Rare Pet Tamed
Dang Yeti Spawned right up me butt !!!!
Grind to 20
Grind to Death ….(at 21)
Nelkall, dwarf warrior
- 91 -
- At 92 (Saturday) finally remembered heirlooms…
- Sunday morning trekked to Stormwind for Hallow’s End - doesn’t start until 1:00 pm!!!
- She didn’t have any Hallow’s End achievies - ‘til now! - Started around 94.25
- Savior of Hallow’s End, Mask Task, That Sparkling Smile, T&T of Eastern Kingdoms, Rotten Hallow, T&T of Cataclysm, T&T of Kalimdor, T&T of Pandaria, T&T of Northrend, T&T of Outland, Out With It
- Doused their Wickerman, but died twice - used to be able to do it from the roof? Died once second day, third day made it out!
- 3000 Quests Completed
- Didn’t have Westwind Rest, so had to do quests
- Got Explore Vale of Eternal Blossoms while getting Mistfall Village bucket
- 96.42 after all buckets and a couple of days’ dailies
- Goblin hunting for Check Your Head - finally got one in Brill!
- I keep forgetting she can fly around Stormwind…
- - 98
Ironcrazed, NE hunter iron
- Started Hallow’s End at 47.10 -> 48.73 by end of 1st dailies and available candy
- Rode into Goldshire as HH was defeated - go the Savior achievement and the buff - had to click it off a few times
- Somebody Likes Me, Time Flies When You’re Having Fun (Dawn of the Dream on Proudmoore)
- Upgraded my white gear at Stormfeather Outpost
- Had the Draenei flight points from Midsummer
- Questing in Eastern Plaguelands at 49
- Ty’s Hand, jumped into room w/2 NPC’s, pet delayed. Killed one, half health, dismissed and resummoned pet
- Zul’Mashar had to feign death against the guys from the graves
- - 51
Voltandra, BE paladin
- Garrison Hallow’s End quests - pumpkins all around! - single use?
Gimblegyre, goblin DK
- 92 -
- the goblin dance is so cute!
- - 95
Lilbitironic, gnome priest iron
- 23 - 25
Hersilliness, goblin warlock iron
- 1 -
- Prompted by Wolfbrother chat
- Killed lvl 1 tunnelling worms until lvl 5, will continue like this. Friggin’ island. Friggin’ overeager priest.
- Lvl 13 on arrival in Orgrimmar
- - 21
Ironcaw, tauren hunter iron
- 27 -
- Her turtle got stinkbombed
- - 28
Ironpalaver, BE paladin iron
- 24 -
- While still flagged from throwing stink bombs, Undercity down elevator opened to a PVP battle. Cowered on the elevator until it went back up.
- - still 24
This week the Real Life Boss has been pwning my time in WoW.
I grabbed the three new ghostly pets from Hallows Eve and helped some friends work on Raiding With Leashes. Unfortunately the raid on the auction house produced more results than any of the dungeons we tried.
Only had time to run one Onyxia and Four Winds and almost no pet battles.
Most of the time that I did have was spent on garrison tables and researching the Lore Tour of Ulduar that I ran Wednesday evening. One of the best raids ever, the architecture is so good.
It was fun to talk about the Titans, the Old Gods, the Loken and Thorim storylines elsewhere in Stormpeaks and finish up with saving the world with Ronin and Bran in Dalaran.
Raise your eyes to the skies ladies and observe...
BlizzCon is coming.
Have a great virtual ticket!
Greetings CAW Crew & Happy Halloween!
Sorry for the lack of audio effects for the past few weeks. This being your episode nearest to Halloween, i thought i'd make it up to you, which is attached.
Also, for your viewing pleasure, i did this bizarre odd Halloween video which was meant to be a bit scary. Anyway, i made this in 2011 and it's not publicly posted on Youtube but hope you enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvv-fu01Xo&feature=youtu.be
and finally, below is a picture of one of my best pumpkin carvings from last year.
For the Horde,
For the Alliance,
For being back in Clan of Darkness!
So mum came for a visit this week it was good to see her and lifted my spirits I been depressed the last few weeks and her visit help realign my head. Basically I been suppressing the more violent side of my personality and after a long talk and a couple of days thinking I came to understand my head space. Basicly I am a person that deals with stress by seeking a pound of flesh when I can't claim said pound of flesh be it physical or meta physical I basicly start mentally digging at my body like a ice addict chasing bugs. Now I know what to look out for I can channel that into violent games and or a possible gym membership so I can physically beat up a punching bag. Now onto my gaming this week as it has been limited by mum coming to say hi I managed to get half a lvl on postmortem hopefully this time next week I will hit lvl 60 then 90. Played some hearthstone tavern brawl oh why did it have to be spiders this week some must have escaped Juunos garrison won a couple of games and opened my free pack. Played so HoTs and managed to crawl over the 10k gold mark and buy johana yay for the 50% bonus xp week and I also got the latest assassins creed game but have yet to play it. So that's been about it for my week still working 6 day weeks so yer the money shall be nice and who really needs days off to relax in.
So for the Horde
For the alliance
For the Sandgrophers
And for haveing the time and effort to record next week
Seeya Big G out
Hello Aprillian, Leetah, Rogueslayer, and Tedrah
I've never thought about writing anything poetic since they stopped making me do it in school. Juuno's epic reading of The Sleeper by Edgar Allan Poe ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ufcty1O2DM ) inspired me to send in a submission for Sumduud's contest. My apologies to Junno, the ghost of Edgar Allan Poe, and anybody else that might be affected.
Greetings and salutations C.A.W. crew.
Been a while since I've checked in with you guys, but I wanted to wait until I had more to say than "I logged on, did dailies and logged off"
That brings me to the subject of the my email. I was perfectly content to pop on to the game for a few minutes, do some garrison management and log off and play some PS4 or catch up on my Netflix queue. Would have worked until Legion came out, but somehow Leeta's brand of insanity has somehow become contagious. Stuff that would normally turn my brain into jelly just doesn't seem so bad when Leeta talks about them. Hours of murdering mobs on Timeless Isle? Sure! Not all your pets are level 25 AND rare quality? ZOMG I better fix that! Obscure faction that you're not exalted with. Where do i sign?!? Only a scrub has less than 15K achievement points! Oh no! I don't wanna be a scrub. The only bit of madness that I can't blame on Leeta is this whole iron man challenge mess that Rougueslayer champions. Curse her and her completely enthralling stories... Why oh why you guys hate me so? I write emails (a whole 4 this year) and I even say "Hi" in guild chat. What more do you want of me?
The only good news I have to report is that I have so far been able to resist April's multi-boxing temptation, but I don't know how much longer I can last. Oh Lords of Azeroth save me.
So, in short, I've been farming mounts, pets, toys, achievements and started an iron man toon while having a blast. Thanks for the ideas folks!
As always, have a good show and I'll catch yall in Azeroth
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guild Updates: 10/17 - 10/30 (showtime)
Achievement watch: Daily Anticipation: 144,979 /150,000 daily quests
Last week’s 100’s: Tashelle
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Eeddie ---
WINNER - Tiber! And through Sumduud’s generosity he sent another Gronnling mount for a runner up which goes to Purcy!