Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
Just a quick note...all the music I use in my caw submissions are from World of Warcraft, and this fun one is from the oceans around Draenor... just thought I'd mention that, hehe. I hope everyone's doing great!
/great big hugs & kisses! *muah!*
Juuno of Earthen Ring (and Korialstrasz ;)
What We've Been Doing:
1/ Mount Runs
Been doing the usual mount runs!
ZG, UP, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, Dragonsoul, Maly and Vortex Pinnacle!
Moonlight Flight on my smexy new mount No. 234!
2/ Steamwheedle Preservation Society
Did a little dance! \o/
Smexy new mount No. 235
3/ Love Is In The Air
They Really Love Me! Achievement http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9394/they-really-love-me
Shout out to Idkwhen - Tauren Pally from Dragonmaw Server for organising the Custom made Premade!
Circle of Life…
4/ Timeless Isle
6 LEFT TO GO!!!!!
Got Ash Covered Horn http://www.wowhead.com/item=104329/ash-covered-horn
5/ Lunar Festival
Dual boxed Leeta and Azeila doing the Elders in Kalimdor and Northrend so far.
Darnassus was the pits to get coin from Elder!
- PVP-PVE flippy weapon vs. really good PVE weapon no flip
Ironbreaker, human hunter
- 30 -
- Lvl 100 in Rut’theran Village - “This one goes to Northrend, right?”
- Installed Handy Notes Lunar Festival a couple of days ahead. At 1:00, it activated!
Ironbalance, tauren hunter
- 14 -
- 19 riding wagon from Sepulcher to Forsaken Front, aggro’d Crown Thug near destination.
Millri, orc shaman
- 75 -
- Have to remember to mine and skin
- Northrend - trouble in WG but picked up lots of flight points
- Kalimdor - Explore Teldrassil, Elders of Kalimdor
- Character timed out in Booty Bay, came back and Handy Notes no longer working. Reload, logoff/on, no go. Flew to Bambala - working again
- Eastern Kingdoms - Explore Searing Gorge, No problem Stormwind, but gave up on Ironforge:
- Repairs at Crushblow (Twilight HIghlands)
- Elders of the Horde, Elders of Eastern Kingdoms
- Back to WG, Horde controlled - Elders of Northrend, Lvl 77
- Could’ve skipped Sholazar Basin but I love it!
- 78 - wrapped up some SB quests and off to Icecrown
- 79 before show
Deronia, gnome mage
- 90.97 -
- Explore Burning Steppes, Elders of Eastern Kingdoms -> 91.19
- Enough for my flight to Ashran, so back to Garrison
- Elders of the Alliance, Explore Durotar, Elders of the Horde,
- Got shot down while flying over Razorfen Downs. Landed on the netting with low health, but was able to remount and fly off
- Elders of Kalimdor
- 91.51 - off to Northrend, only had the basic flight paths. Elders of Northrend -> 91.72
- Because a 60+ boost, didn’t have Cata flight paths - had to run Vash’r and Deepholm starter quests to get there!
- Elders of Cataclysm -> 91.78
Rogueslayer, human rogue
- Reset hearthstone to Shrine of Seven Stars
- Updated HandyNotes, with update in last couple of days, to resolve the map disappearance issue
- My first toon ever, but: Elders of the Alliance, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Horde, Kalimdor, Cataclysm (so, all). Explore Durotar. -> 94.35
- A-hole in WG - get a catapult, makes it easier (as I’m entering the workshop). Go to the central bridge (as I’m turning the corner to it). You took the long way.
Daxmora, Tauren hunter
- 41 -
- My highest tauren
- Had to do a lot of bag and spell cleanup - been a while!
- Lunar festival - about ¾ level without doing the corpse hop tango
FInally! Hello there!
Greetings Ctrl Alt Wow crew! Aprillian, Leeta, Rougeslayer, Grand Nagus and everyone else!
So I "discovered" C.A.W. podcast about a month ago and have been listening non-stop every since. I absolutely love listening to you guys exploits in the world of Azeroth, be it Alliance or *koff* *koff* Horde lol
Speaking of Azeroth, I have been playing off and on since just after vanilla. I only have one account, but am definitely an alt-a-holic and am on many servers!
Here's my current list of endgaming toons (or ones close to it):
Mytzyplxx - 91 gnome arcane mage (main)
Sumyunggi - 91 human windwalker monk
Toruun - 91 dwarf elemental shaman
Jesuit - 90 human shadow priest
Dormammu - 87 human destruction warlock
Bloodwynd - 74 belf arcane mage
Shaaba - 76 troll BM hunter
Neyaphem - 73 human shadow priest
Wyrmfuud - gnome fury warrior
Zulaan - 71 nelf boomkin druid
and 38 more lower level alts LOL Yeah I'd say I'm addicted a tad bit :) Oh and I have a 14 orc fury warrior on Earthen Ring ;)
Anyway, I had sent a note to Aprillian on FB and she suggested I write the show so here it is. "Hi there!". And with that I'll let you get back to your awesome show :)
For the Alliance, for the *koff* Horde, and for Gnomeregan! This is Mytzylpxx of Scarlet Crusade saying "Huzzah!"
email from Tiber
Hey Control Alt Wow Crew,
I hope everyone is having fun in game, and staying warm out-of-game.
Thanks again for letting me guest on episode 405. I really had a lot of fun! I was worried I wouldn't know what to say, but it was like having a talk with some good friends. I guess because, that's really what it was.
I've been having a lot of fun in game, with both the holidays, and darkmoon faire all happening at once like this. Last Saturday I was able to go with Leeta, Ashayo, and Wingey, to find a group for the "They Really Love Me" achievement. I thought it would be pretty simple once we had the right sized group. It turned out very tense, and stressfull, making sure the buff didn't fall off the player before all 50 charges were applied, or we'd have to start all over.
I finished the Panda starting zone with my new mage, which was a bit of a chore, but not too bad. When I was done though, a funny thing happened. When I chose the Horde, the quest giver sent me to see Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, but when I got to Orgrimar there were 2 Warchiefs in the throne room. Warchief Vol'jin was sitting on the throne, and Warchief Hellscream was standing over to the side to take my quest. Attached is a screen shot of what I saw.
I also finished the Goblin starting zone with a new rogue. That zone IS a chore, it seems to last forever. I think it has something unique though. As far as I can remember, the Goblin zone is the only one where you have a love interest in game. Your character ends up in a love triangle with Candy Cane, and Chip Endale. The story ends with you killing Chip, and bringing Candy's "fickle heart" back to the quest giver. Dark stuff, but it seems like all World of Warcraft romances end badly.
I need to wrap this up, so hopefully it arrives before the show.
For all the holiday achivies!
I'm a Elder
So as you will hear it's not been the best week this week but as always I carry on
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
2/13 - 2/19
Last week’s 100’s: Googoogjoob, Fallenangelz, Ghaldrym, Nexferox
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: