Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 236 - Dingasm isn't Dirty, It's Fun

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 236 - Dingasm isn't Dirty, It's Fun
Aprillian, Ashayo, Virshna and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a month free of WoW or a $10 WoW Pet or an Authenticator.

from Juuno 11104


Hello Darlings!!!  Aprillian, Ashayo, Vrishna and She-Who-Must-Be-Obey'ds El Jeppy!  And fellow listeners!  Hello!  And hello chat room!  hehehe... okay, so I didn't have time to record this in autio form  for you, however, I DID splice together a video for you so you can see why I haven't had time to play Wow!  I hope you like it... =D  I'm dropping it in the drop box now...I hope it goes through right this time (I'm still learning...sorry.. <=)  I love you all, and hope you're doing well!  


Back to the Halloweeny dungeons with me,
Great big hugs and kisses!
For the Horde, for the Alliance, and for October!!!
Juuno of Earthen Ring, Nevikhoof and Korialstrasz


p.s.  Also, am doing some fun stuff for October over on Juuno's Corner (www.JuunosCorner.podbean.com) Scary fun!  
p.p.s. Look, I can do the p.p.s. right... Leralond taught me how!  hehehe  xD
p.p.p.s. Just sayin!  xD
p.p.p.p.s.  I'm sorry I missed you last week!  XOXOXOX!!!
 

What We've Been Doing:


Aprillian

Obbbbssessssed with Transmogrifiying
Buying gear on the AH and then transferring over toons to the PTR

Wanted the eyepatch from Boss in Stockade. Went through the hassle to get to Stockade, Quest aren't available to Horde

PTR news:

Transm my cook hat with Jungle hat


Sunday Dual boxed Coren 3 times, awesome. Then randomed on Tiiaa and got invited back.
Got Auruk's cooking to 525

Sun did Coren with Aprillian, Auruk, Epril, Tiiaa & AstarĂ¥
Took AstarĂ¥ out to do Arch. Mon night she was less than 4 bubles from 85.


Aprillian & Vrishna

Ran randoms with RL friends
Did TB inside twice
Vrishna much nicer than I am, ran into some newb

Did Coren with The lovely Dreams

TB a couple of days in row. Monday we had less than half an hour. Aprillian had already gone in and gotten Crosolisk

Vrishna

Honor points to Justice points.

AH for the win.

Tol Barad everyday !  

Coren DireBrew. Unlike Auruk, I still have NO MOUNTS !

Fishing and cooking dailies. Thanks to Mel and 42 for the ctrl V tip !



Ashayo


Jeppy

RAF 1>2 ends Thursday (Phase1)
RAF 2>3>4 30 days later (Phase2)

Phase1 ended with 22 80.99s including 2 extra Pallys which I transferred to accounts on the b.net

RAF1
RAF2
RAF3
RAF4

  

Emails



submission 235

:)
Kadak




sub236

:)
Kadak


In new window
Print all
Expand all
Collapse all

No audio. Again. We're sorry!

Hola CAW Crew!

We Kithores are very sorry that we do not have an audio this week. Or last week.

Last week, we were in the midst of exhausting Homecoming activities. Parades, decorations, floats, football games, and general mayhem took over the whole town, and us with it. This week, we are simply still recovering. It takes a bit.

Kithore wants you to know that we will be able to send in a recording soon. Hopefully. Miss us yet? As for his accomplishments these past two weeks - Kithorina unlocked the Shadow Warden dailies in Firelands. Kithore and Kithorina have been busy running heroics. Kithleen is about level 23 or 24, and hasn't seen a whole lot of action, lately. Soon!

As for me, my RAF with Jeppy is ending (sadface), and so he passed me some levels before our deadline. I greatly enjoyed the times we got to play together, and believe that I have walked away from the RAF with not only some higher level toons, but a great friendship, as well. While the RAF has ended, the friendship has not. (Hello, Jeppy!) I will miss the triple experience, but it was fun to experience.

I am now like Brew Dawg! SaraJean has earned her Brewmaster title. I also made it through my first heroic where I didn't die 20+ times. Oddly enough, I went in as DPS instead of Healing, and it was much less stressful. My lack of non PvP DPS and Healing gear is likely going to be a problem at some point, but I do admit that I prefer the battlegrounds over the dungeons for day to day play, so I am not overly motivated to get PvE gear. Maybe someday. We'll see. (Oh yes, and Claypidgin, Tinock, and I make a GREAT arena team! At least, in my opinion.)

Well, we hope you have a good week in game and out.

Love, hugs, cheek smooches, and Juuno giggles,

From the Kithores



Nexbardus update

Hello all, just a quick email to let you know what I have been up to the past couple weeks in game.

Over on Winterhoof, my Hunter Nexbardus leveled up to 70 and got Artisan riding. Been leveling him out in Borean Tundra but slow going so far as I am not too excited about doing Wrath content for the nth time and his rested xp was up. Did a little bit of Brewfest but quit since leveling seemed slow that way and I couldnt take on the boss. I did however, get Brewmaster on my 85 Paladin Dwimmerlaik and she got the achievement for "What a Long Strange Trip it has been" and the Violet Drake mount. Been tanking Coren Direbrew with her every day but so far no mounts, just a couple remotes, a Tankard and a Shanker.

Over on Earthern Ring, my Shaman Nexbardus has just been doing dailies and Brewfest mostly. Still no pet from the Firelands dailies. Got Brewmaster pretty easily and have been killing the boss every day but no mounts so far. Only drop was the Shanker so far. I did pick up 2 Tremendous Tankards cheap on the AH though since they were a really nice upgrades from the pvp weapons I was using in pve. I started playing my Rogue Sweatness a little bit and got a guild invite to Clan of Darkness from Jeppy. Leveled her up to 11 so far before running out of rested xp. Bought her the helm, cloak and shoulder heirlooms so far. Still have my Druid Nexverto out at the Argent Tourney and he is working to get the rest of the needed heirlooms for Sweatness and also dinged 83 out there. 

Well, that's about it, Everybody have fun, Nexbardus


In new window
Print all

Rigarmorty Update For EP 236

HI Aprillian, Vrishna, Ashayo, Eljeppy and those in the chat room!

Attached is my update for this week! I'm working on doing a Halloween audio story so the beginning is a little odd though I think that's the case with all my audios :P

For the Horde, For the Alliance, and for a rambling audio...

Cheers,

Rigarmorty



So I heard you like games Podcast
Hello CAW crew!  Last time I submitted something to you guys I had mentioned that me and my bro were starting a podcast.  Well...it's still coming, but not for awhile, but I'll be sure to let you guys know when we get it started! Until then you guys can feel free to friend me on Facebook @ So I Heard You Like Games Podcast, or SIHYLGpodcast on twitter. Anyways enjoy the submission!
Benadictator and Reglas







Shout Outs & Thank You

Bryter again,

We are extending the nominations another week, please use this bumper instead.

Feel free to send me back your own bumper "pleading your cause" for a nomination. :)

Email stopcast@gmail.com and we'll read it live 

Thank you so much for participating!

Anna /Gatorwife Birthday

Clan of Darkness

From Aprillian:
Thanks to everyone who spent so much time Sat morning running Coren over and over and over again, first on Tiiaa and then on AstarĂ¥
 b 

Emails



Guild App

Hello CAW crew! This is Shalick now of Earthen Ring, I've been listening to you guys for some time with the exception of the few months where my itunes refused to download CAW. Been trying to catch up and I'm currently on episode 230. I know it's taboo to some but I've deleted more characters than account cap to make other characters. Yup, only one account here :P 
I heard you might be doing some casual raiding focusing on the fun group aspect rather than the progression side of it, and I would love to throw one of my 85 BM hunters into that pool. He's my first character made back in Dec of 04. Looking forward to hanging out with all the great people I've had the honor of listening to in the podcast.

P.S. Was originally transferring to join the fine people at AIE in hopes of finding some raids. Then I heard you guys discussing raids in I think it was 228 or 229. Your guild is much more my play style with my kind of people, and knowing you want to get into raiding synched it for me. I haven't been a close to current raid since MC.

P.P.S. Guess I need to train my corehound not to chew on bunnies any more...

P.P.P.S. <<Just for Vrishna!























No comments:

Post a Comment