Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
What We've Been Doing:
Turn in end of quest
Epril’s Follower’s maxed out
Fishing Shack Lvl3
NAT PAGLE IS MINE!!
And now when I go fishing…
Nat came to check on me!
2/ Battle of Southshore!
And I PvPed!!
I’ll paint my face with your blood!!
PvP chaos! Old school style!
Well I managed to get both my Priest Attil and my DK Leitar through DMF and profession skill points!
Jeremy and Christoph both have been unkind this month!
Attil and Ashhop!
Leeta and Ashspark!
Huge shout out to Ashayo!! Thank you so very much!
Gimblegyre, goblin DK
- Off to Draenor
- 90 -
- Got her garrison started
Good news for Ironman - each time login, open/close Talent window, close warning callout and it won’t flash for the rest of your session
Ironmaze, orc hunter
- 17 -
- Crossroads - Ratchet quick stop then back to Crossroads - DMF - Azshara - Northern Barrens
- At 18, quest area mobs were 17-18. Started, considered, hearthed home.
- Ran out of juice mid fight, screen went black!!
- Northern Barrens Quests, Explore Northern Barrens
- At 24, back to DMF with Grisly Trophies
- - 24
Ironbreaker, human warrior
- 19 -
- DMF - Westfall - Lakeridege - Westfall - Lakeridge - Darkshore
- At 20
- fighting Bellygrub, barely ran away
- fighting a 16 murloc in Lakeridge, got pulled into a group - escaped with 14/665 health
- Okay, different zone…
- Running through Khadgar’s personal space casues dismount - brilliant!
- Darkshore very linear, so tried slogging through low quests - ugh - back to Loch Modan
- Birds in the cave quest was yellow, so back to Lakeshire at 22
- Took down Bellygrub and the murlocs
- Alther’s Mill at 23 - fighting both named guys, got away with 49/820
- Still 23, fighting the northernmost orcs, got distracted by a player having his veteran minions follow me and tell orc jokes, forgot to top up health, tried to run:
Lilbitironic, gnome priest
- 1 - 16
- Priest is much less stressful so far.
It's been a long time
Sorry for the long delay in audio but it's been one of thoose months so much to get done with so lil time to get it all done in
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
1/2 - 1/8
Last week’s 100’s: Bloodrunsred, Tigerlilly, Wanrong, Qigong, Kiches, Fortetwo
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
Shout Outs & Thank You
Ctrl Alt WoW - The Podcast For Those of Us Who Love World of Warcraft and Love Making Many Alts - Is celebrating its 8th Anniversary and 400th Episode. To commemorate this event we are offering Limited Edition T-Shirts and Hoodies emblazoned with the artwork of Jason Rainwater.