Monday, November 21, 2016

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 498 - An Even Dozen!!!

Recorded Monday, November 21, 2016 @ 1700

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 498 - An Even Dozen !!!

Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Rain and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Saturday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sun. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


What We've Been Doing:


Aprillian




Constraxx

Falcosaur Dailies Purple blossom Toy today :
blossom.jpg
Pet battles Galore : 3 to 6 dailies everyday
Fourth daily today : Falcosaur brings me a new toy, the Dirty Spoon
dirtys.jpg
Artifact power, 10k or 200K per day?  Timing the research with turning it.



Emails.png



Hey CAW Crew 😊
A submission from me!
Stay shiny guys, love your podcast forever.
Cheers
Crozey.
X




Blast from past and other stuff
Hello everyone!

So I finally renewed my subscription.  The WoW 12th anniversary got me, I couldn't resist.  I've also realized how necessary having an hour or five of WoW a week is necessary to help me relax and destress, it feels good to be kinda back.

So far all I have been doing is the daily quest for the anniversary on multiple characters and leveling my shaman on Earthen Ring.  I'm afraid to hop onto a higher level character and continue Legion content because I know that will just suck me in and steal whatever free time and sleep I can spare.  Only a few more weeks to go until I get a lot more free time again.

This week's clips come from episode 281 with hosts Aprillian, Ashayo, and Jeppy.

Hope everyone had a great week, and that everyone in the US enjoys the upcoming turkey coma!

--Kyle


Didn't really have much play time this week hears my audio
BigG









Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.

You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Sunday, 11/13 - Saturday, 11/19

Trelane - 45 Exalted Reputations!

10
Lilbitironic
70
Ironcapper
20
Ironicide
80

30
Ironicide
85

40

90

50

100

60

110





Last week’s 100’s / 110’s:

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Compassiona ---


Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You








No comments:

Post a Comment