Monday, June 5, 2017

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 525 - The Long Distance Leveler

Recorded Saturday, June 3, 2017 0800

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 525 -  The Long Distance Leveler

Aprillian, Constraxx, Vrishna, Grand Nagus and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners. Guild Round up from Rogueslayer
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-guru Constraxx. We record Live on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.

Vrishna Scholarship:
Write somewhere in email that you would like to be considered for a one month of Wow in honor of Vrishna.

This week in WoW:

Darkmoon Faire
Thousand Boat Bash - We can go boating in Thousand Needles! June 6th - June 8th
Still up Arena Skirmish Bonus Event
Starting Tuesday: World Quest Bonus Event - Bonus Rep from Broken Isles Word quests
Still going on till tuesday: PvP Brawl - Southshore vs Tarren Mill.

Kickstarter for BlizzCon Parties:

Wednesday night: DitchCon 2017 Party: DitchCon

Friday night:  CtR Party 2017 - CtR Party



What We've Been Doing:


Aprillian


Screenshot 2017-06-03 09.01.53.jpg

Constraxx

Legendary Champion gear drop Thursday, I was not prepared, but my champion is so much more epic.  200 Order Resource per WQ and 125 gold :D
WoWScrnShot_060217_195804.jpg

Title - The Long Distance Leveler...

Darkmoon Fair - Starts tonight :D
Midsummer Fire Festival? June 21 to July 5, whoot !!!

Thousand Boat Bash Next Week, June 6 all day to June 8 all day in Thousand Needles!

Tackling Profession

Organizing Leveling

Farming good mats for guild bank

Looking at the big picture and what that means for all my little guys
1 shot, 1 Sap, 1 Pet, Yay! For Squirky :

WoWScrnShot_060317_055239.jpg

Grand Nagus

Finished leveling Chronormú on Wyrmrest Accord.
I really enjoy playing Holy Priest spec.
No loot on the first world boss.
Waiting on 11 hours of CD for the next Legion Invasion to start so i can continue my Legionfall quest chain.



Emails.png



Hello everyone!

Not much new on my end, just some putzing around and some leveling.  I finally realized why my shaman is painful to play.  My shaman is at level 109 but only has an item level of 718.  I think that normally players should have an item level somewhere around 770 at level 109, but that's just a guess. No wonder I feel so squishy and feel like I can't kill any mobs.  I may have to find a few quests to do just to get some better gear.

This week's blast from the past comes from episode 300!  I hope you enjoy!

--Kyle


Greetings CAW crew,

I was meant to do an audio this week but it's been another hectic one and while I have worked on the sound effects template I didn't get time to record actual audio.

Anyways, this past week has been busy but I have managed some Wow time. My forsaken rogue Rigar McBlade hit level 32 and I started an orc elemental shaman called Rayo which is Spanish for Thunderbolt and also traslates as Lightning Storm. He's just about to ding 13 both of which are in the EU guild The Rising Elites on EU Aszune. Speaking of which, I helped Ravn join the guild the other day as we finally were in game at the same time. I hope for more Wow time in the near future and time to catch up with CAW episodes, I'm a couple behind at the moment.

For the Horde!

Cheers,

Rigarmorty


Got family around this week so no audio. But I did find out what it's like to have heavy breathing in your ear while playing a game as shown. To me by one of my nieces while I was playing HoTs well that and answering a cavalcade of questions about what was happing.

For the Horde

For the Allince

And for the Sandgrophers

Bye Big G out  









Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.


wYou can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Saturday, May 27 through Friday, June 2

For Clan of Darkness or Clan of Darkness II on Earthen Ring, or Ctrl-Alt-WoW on Winterhoof OR Wyrmrest Accord

Ctrl-Alt-WoW (Winterhoof) - Profit Sharing: Loot 100,000 gold from creatures

HI everyone - Here are this week's guild updates. Don't forget, tomorrow's a Darkmoon Faire Morning! Enjoy!

-Rogueslayer


10
Konmarial
70

20
Konmarial
80

30
Konmarial
85

40

90

50

100

60
Razmetaz
Razburies
110
Pennanteller
Uriel




Last week’s 100’s / 110’s: Minoke

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Razmetaz, Ivoltandra ---



Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png

 

Shout Outs & Thank You



 





No comments:

Post a Comment