Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 796 - Fear

 Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 796 - Fear

AprilPvd is Virtual Reality

I will eventually record Live on our Twitch.tv page twitch.tv/ctrlaltwowvrpodcast. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play Virtual Reality as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life.


My Path to VR

Oculus removes Home from PCVR app

What I’ve Been Doing:

Wednesday:

Crafting Goals.

Fairming with Mirito

Got my


Thursday:

I got obsessed with getting materials

Every day mining

Switched over to Tank



Friday:

Questing in Skyland, very therapeutic, got better at jumping off.



Saturday:

Obsessed with making blue gear


my


Sunday:

UZA Fun

Monday:

Multiboxed

Glitches but still played

Other VR This Week:


https://youtu.be/IT6qb3WIFa0



Sport Scramble

No comments:

Post a Comment