Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 315 - http://juunoandpixie.podbean.com


Aprillian, Ashayo, Tedrah and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


From Jeppy:

Hi. Sorry to let you all down once again but it seems highly unlikely I will be able to record tonight. Between my borked hand and my borked eye it is nearly impossible to play WoW (or do anything on the computer without vicious headaches) Basically in physical and increasingly in mental terms I am f***ed! Have more tests next week etc so la dee daa. Anyhow love to you all and love to the listeners.

Byeeee Jeppy (Captain feeling Sorry For Himself)

p.s. the mobile AH did net me nearly 25,000 gold on living steel and some other bits so it is not all bad :)

p.p.s To type this I had to practically touch my nose to the keyboard. Talk about your dust filled hells.

p.p.p.s You can read this on the show.


Juuno’s Corner


Hello Ctrl Alt Wow Darlings!
I hope everyone's doing GREAT this week!  I had a poopy week as something is blooming in Las Vegas that is absolutely killing my noggin...in fact, I missed out on our Friday night Raid Night in the Clan of Darkness last night because of it... I'm sorry Pixie, and Pontis and Matahorn...I missed you guys last night...Mom said that even Nevik was going to join us!  I am sad, but I should be fine next Friday and hopefully you guys had fun last night anyway and we'll get to do it again!  Ashayo...you ROCK!  Mom says you're the Raid King...hehehe.  And Jeppy!!!  I'm SO glad you're feeling better!!!!  Okay, I'm off...I gotta go meet Rogueslayer...in person!!!  Woot!  

/great big hugs & kisses!

Juuno & Pixiegirl

p.s.  The screenshots are from Pixie and she says there's one of Phenelope on the new green kite, one of the world boss on the Isle of Giants and one from our last Friday "party night"... hehehe...







What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Ashayo

Shoutout to Annastazja - was in Un'goro to hand out bunny costumes on my DK
Mini-patch seems to have fixed the right-click NPC insta-closes dialog window
No more Mechanical Greench!
Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide - party wide
Old world raids , working on Mr Bigglesworth achievement. Two to go.
OS3D with Juuno, Pixie, Mata and Pontus
Got the Archeology offhand umbrella ; nice upgrade for my priest
Shammy - Finally got all the sigils killing the Sha. Handed in quest. Next step .. kill the sha

LFR with Bitter and Salty
Hit 89 on pally, started questing in Dread Wastes. Got to honored pretty quick, then had to mine kyperite to buy the living steel belt buckle pattern. But was at 599/600 in BS - had to farm some motes to buy a pattern to get one point. ALl to only find that belt buckles are now sellnig cheaper than the living steel used to make them!
Did a BG and got 5% of a level. Not bad

Jeppy


Tedrah

Emails

Hi
hi all, I have been listening for over a year now and love hearing about everyone's adventures.  I have been playing since late BC and have dabbled in all aspects of the game but mainly fall back to my army of alts.  With 6 level 90's over two accounts and another 6 at 85+ waiting to be levelled makes me think I qualify as an altaholic.

Since mists launched my ten ( now eleven as of today) year old daughter, Lilli has really gotten into playing along side me.  She has levelled her panda monk to 90 and now we go and run old content for mounts and pets.  The other week we got two pets out of aq40 and then we did obsidian sanctum 10man to get the black drake.

She loves the farm and searching for dark soil and after listening to your farming adventures in ep 314 and I would highly recommend checking out the 'farm hand' addon, especially the crop scanner which will put a target icon on any unfixed crops.

Erallanri (era LAN ri ) and Misuflower of dath' remar


Voltandra goes hiking

Hello to everyone at Ctrl-Alt-WoW!

I am writing from Sedona, Arizona, where today I took Voltandra on a several hour hike through the red rock formations, among cactus, lizards and other obstacles. I showed her how to use my iPhone, and she recorded her thoughts along the way. Please excuse the noise in the beginning of the first segment - we were high atop Bell Rock, and the wind was blowing with gusto. It does calm down after that.

Tomorrow (Thursday) we leave Sedona for the Grand Canyon, then on to Las Vegas, where we plan to meet up with the lovely Juuno, of Korialstrasz!  Have a great podcast, everyone!

-Voltandra's player
@rogueslayer1




"Show and tell"



Hello CaW Crew, Aprillian, Ashayo, El Jeppy, and Tedra.  

Lots to tell about this week and lots of screenshots to show as well. Please find them and this weeks audio submission below.

Cheers and thanks for your awesome podcast we love to listen every week

and remember Undead love is forever…


PS
Please read the captions on the after the audio segment especially the last one






Spooky new threads….





The worst gardener in all of Azeroth



New Flappy book pet thing…. But probably not the book the boss is lookin' for.


New Dino-mount weeeee….!




"So I found This rare Green Book and it told me to…"  "Yeah, Yeah… Throw it on the big pile with the rest of em' smart guy then read that dusty crappy old book on the floor behind you…"




Huggles and Pets and Pets and Huggles

Hello sweeties,
Here is my audio for this week. Got up super early to record so I do sound like I'm half asleep hehe :) but I couldn't let another week go by without sending you something!
Have a great show and a super sparkly week.
Big huggles
Leeta xoxo



Submission for April 13th

Hello CAW Crew

Longtime no update.

First of all I just want to say...

JEPPYS BACK!!!

Now that that's out of the way I want to say Thank you guys for always recording, Its a great thing to listen to on my long drives.

My mother had a stroke last month and its kept me from playing or writing or recording or anything like that since making sure my mum was back into good health was top priority during normal working day hours.

The good news is, after a few minor complications, she is on a definite upswing now, no major brain damage to be seen yet, so fingers crossed none will crop up later. She's a stubborn woman and the biggest hurdle is her wanting to come home instead of staying until shes recovered.

A big shout out to everyone who was sending us good vibes and well wishes which included a whole lot of the extended CAW family, I love you guys.

Anyways, onto WoW stuff, one of the few things I've been able to do was the mobile AH, and my crafting dailies. I was able to flip a few Darkmoon cards before the market bottomed out on it. That afforded me enough money to get a Onyx panther mount, and between that and buying all of the Mists of Pandaria vendor mounts except from Kirin Tor it left me rather broke. Since then I've managed to spring back up above 50k total gold again, with epic flying on all 11 of my alliance toons. In addition earning me the Jade Pandaren Kite (150 mounts) and  the normal Pandaren Kite (Exalted with all 5.0.1 pandaren reps). Even when not playing I'm still fairly active!

Morgaines been enjoying playing her various warlocks again as well as doing the Darkmoon Faire on all of her alliance alts. We also got her the Black and Twilight Drakes from Obsidian Sanctum, as well as collecting her tier 2 set (still aiming for the belt) from old raids.

Thats been our...last few weeks in WOW.

For the Horde, For the Alliance, for a complete CAW Crew!

Wren and Morgaine

PS: If having Kimolly on full time or even part time is even close to an option please make it so. I love Jeppy and Ashayo but me and Morgaine both love hearing as many female WOW players as we can. Not that we dont love Aprillian and Tedrah but the more the merrier!

Shout Outs & Thank You

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEPPY!

Clan of Darkness
Hey gang! Here is this weeks audio! Sorry about the choppy editing as Ive been a bit under the weather and I had to edit out all my coughing attacks.
Thanks for the great show and you all are awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment