Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 367 - Walk Away From the iPad!!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!




What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian


Friend
Favorite Meal (x5)
Perfect Gift

Chee Chee
Valley Stir Fry
Blue Feather

Ella
Shrimp Dumplings
Jade Cat
Best Friend
Farmer Fung
Wildfowl Roast
Marsh Lily

Fish Fellreed
Twin Fish Platter
Jade Cat

Gina Mudclaw
Swirling Mist Soup
Marsh Lily
Best Friend
Haohan Mudclaw
Charbroiled Tiger Steak
Ruby Shard
Best Friend
Jogu the Drunk
Sauteed Carrots
Lovely Apple

Old Hillpaw
Braised Turtle
Blue Feather

Sho
Eternal Blossom Fish
Lovely Apple

Tina Mudclaw
Fire Spirit Salmon
Ruby Shard


Auruk dinged 88 pet battling
hs.jpg

Leeta

1/ Warlocks - Lvl50 - 51 BRD The Upper City (where The Grim Guzzler is)
The first dungeon we have not been able to finish!! Got to the Lyceum room and we could not get past! We will come back and finish once we have got another level or 2!
Drain Life Screenshots
WoWScrnShot_042114_200853.jpg
WoWScrnShot_042114_203354.jpg
WoWScrnShot_042114_204625.jpg
WoWScrnShot_042114_205625.jpg

2/ TNAK
Did our first MoP dungeon - Temple of the Jade Serpent
WoWScrnShot_042114_215504.jpg
3/ Twitheads of the Week
Ran a random with Ashayo and Wingy and we got into Temple of the Jade Serpent with a Warrior (Tank) - Bellator and Death Knight (DPS) - DeathBlade *both had weird spelling in their names*
Both tried pulling threat and both tried to out tank each other then whinged in party about each other! It was rather comical but the behaviour just ended up getting rather nasty towards the end of the run.
4/ Noblegarden
Did the Chocolate hunting on my Mage on Aerie Peak and got myself the Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit
5/ Warrior hit Lvl87
Dual boxed using Leeta and flew around Pandaria killing Rares.
6/ Leeta
ZOMG I DID SOME RAIDING!!!! Went into Siege of Orgrimmar and fought Galakras and got a iLvl540 Ring!
Then went and fought Iron Juggernaut. Just got gold!
WoWScrnShot_042114_143855.jpg
Digging - Spent time working on the Pandarian dig sites, working through Archy achievements!
Also for abit of a laugh decided I would work on “Going to Need a Bigger Bag” Achievement
This is my progress so far!
2014-04-27 16.17.08.jpg


Rogueslayer

Whimihere (dwarf monk PVP)
  • 1-8
  • Noblegarden
    • I Found One!
    • Bag space
    • Chocolate Lover (25), Chocoholic (100)

Neutrina
  • 70-74
  • Dailies rounds and Noblegarden - I Found One!, Sunday’s Finest, Chocolate Lover, Chocoholic
  • Sweet spot between raised gardens and inn, including on overhang
  • Spring Rabbit #2
  • Fizzcrank Airstrip, Winterfin - Mrgl-Mrgl suit, Amber Ledge, Riplash Stand, Wintergarde Keep (Dragonblight), Amberpine Lodge (Grizzly Hills), Argent Strand (Zul’Drak)
  • Explore Sholazar Basin, Borean Tundra - Shocking Claws fist weapon in Riplash Strand
  • Gymer the Storm King @ Amberpine Lodge
  • 50 cooking awards

Emails



Hello
Hi there Ctrl Alt Wow. This is Sosur from Earthen Ring. I have been playing World of Warcraft since a few months before BC hit. My play style would be casually hardcore. As in I have hardcore periods of time but get distracted by other things. Haha. I have many a character over varying level ranges. I had been part of guild of real life friends for awhile now but sadly they have moved on from WoW. Shocking I know. Anyways I was looking for a new guild (read: family) and I thought... Clan of Darkness Duh! Since I have been listening to the podcast for a while now, and have loved every second of it. I believe Clan of Darkness can be a great fit. Hope everyone has a great week. I look forward to the next podcast as always. For the Horde! The Alliance! And Ctrl Alt WoW!

-Sosur


I've got nothing to say, but I say it so well!

-Rain


As you might have worked out I played a lot of hearthstone
From Big G


So much hearthstone it's overwealming
Big G













Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Quartz (v. 3.1.4 )

Curse download page: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/quartz

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


4/20 - 4/26

10
Msmurder
Applestroph
60

20
Zombeer
70
Deadkelly
30
Grumarik
Shotzie
Travolta
80
Ravnthor
40
Geks
85

50
Vreeshna
Breeshna
Dreeshna
90
Stegatamad
Segwick

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • Flogalis


From Gypsymoon (living steel belt buckle): Thank you so much!!!!! :D I was thrilled when I heard my name on the show. Finals will be in two weeks, and I’ll have an email sent in as soon as all these exams and projects are done!!! Y’all are awesome! - Gypsy
Top 10
Top 10 20140421.png

  • Gifts:
    • From Intarsya (Rain) and Duvessae: 4 Living Steel Belt Buckle (Jolantru mail) - need something else for these guys, as they’ve all gotten the buckles, I think.




Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Sincerely Matahorn
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment