Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 400 - Happy 400! Happy Christmas! Happy 8th Birthday!


Recorded Friday, December 19, 2014
Show Feed: http://ctrlaltwow.podbean.com/e/ctrl-alt-wow-episode-400-happy-400-happy-christmas-happy-8th-birthday/
Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.

Commemorative T-shirts and Hoodies:
http://eyec.bigcartel.com/product/ctrl-alt-wow-t-shirts-limited-time-only-8th-anniversary-t-shirts-hoodies

Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Hello darlings!!!! I recorded this is my garage on my phone cause Ogre's asleepin right now, lol! There may be background noise, I'm not sure, but I hope it sounds well enough... I love ya!!!

/great big hugs!!!

Juuno

What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Da Big Score - Secretive Whislte

Leeta

1/ Molten Core!
Well I ventured into the world of LFR again!!!
It felt very much like MC of Vanilla when I first went in - messy and people not listening or doing what they were supposed to!
Shout out to Jaarven - Warlock from Greymane who took on Raid Leading and got us through MC!
Molten Core 2014.jpg
Molten Core 2.0
WoWScrnShot_121314_182321.jpg
Smexy new mount!
2/ DMF
Well I only managed to get 1 toon through DMF but that’s ok for now. I will have to make a start on playing the alt 90’s before next DMF so I can get profession skill points.
Although Jeremy is still being a weasel, Christoph gave up Syd!
Syd the Squid.jpg
He’s MINE!!!!
WoWScrnShot_121314_212932.jpg
What a cutie!
3/ Attil - Priest
Finally decided to start levelling Attil!
Got her over to her Garrison so far!
WoWScrnShot_121414_204631.jpg
Hanging with the “Cool Kids”
WoWScrnShot_121414_212705.jpg
Barracks Unlocked!
4/ Garrison - Leeta
Did an Invasion with Ashayo and Wingy and we got Gold!!
WoWScrnShot_121514_202954.jpg
Garrison Assemble!!
And got Wingman with Vivienne my bodyguard!
WoWScrnShot_121514_204014.jpg
And I… Will Always Love You! (The Bodyguard reference)
And I’ve been doing the Stables quests of training the mounts and I love the fact I can jump off a high mountain and fall down AND not take any damage! :D
My new fav thing lol
WoWScrnShot_121914_213214.jpgWay up high!
WoWScrnShot_121914_213219.jpgLanded! I repeat… Landed!
Last night got Filling The Barn Achievement!
Filling the Barn.pngYay Lvl 3 Blueprint! For something I don’t have! lol

Rogueslayer

Voltandra
  • Highfish Cap.png
  • Draenor Angler.png
  • Lvl 3 Fishing Shack, lured Nat over. Now for the lunkers…

Spyka (CoD2)
  • Logged in to get guild stats, had mail. Hot Cider recipe, which filed into my bag alongside the one from last year.  Need to be lvl 65, still 52

Ironman
  • Lilbitironic, gnome monk
    • 28 - 28x
    • Sound was acting up. /reload after killing courier, slow reload, DOA…
  • Irondruid, night elf druid
    • 23 - 24x
    • Taken down by the Lurking Worgen. I knew better than to go in there...
  • Ironicide, dwarf monk
    • 1 - 14x
    • Ridiculous weapon carry:
    • Ironicide short staff.png
    • “You are busy and can’t use the taxi service right now” at the airfield bomber. Figured I was safe to reload - ended up having to logout/login - all set.
    • Giant Sewar Rat in Dwarven District - lvl 90!
    • 90 Rat.png
    • Had just gotten Provoke (lvl 14) during the tunnel rats, but didn’t use wisely. Surrounded by rats and rare…
  • Ironlocked, undead warlock
    • 17 - 20x
    • Backed of Gilneas Front quests - “95%” chance of death. I’ll take a hint.  Sidetrip to Azshara
    • I love the auto-riding warlock perk
    • Lvl 20 = back to Hillsbrad
    • Wasn’t really paying attention to the mine sentries…
  • Lilbitironic, gnome monk
    • 1 - 20
  • Irondruid, new night elf druid
    • 1 - 15x
    • Taken down by Teegan and a looter in the tower
  • Ironrokrgirl, new blood elf paladin
    • 1 - 16x
    • Gathering Spinal Dust, should have run as soon as another mob joined in across the way…
  • Ironeficent - new undead warrior
    • 1  - 8

Winter’s Veil
  • Logged off for lunch, came back in to Winter’s Revelers
  • Awesome small egg farming in the many, many starting zones


Emails

The Winter Veil Song (Morgaine Ford-Workman)
Hello CAW Crew,

We decided to climb out from underneath our "doing too many things in real life rock" to actually make a WoW Parody to send to you guys.

Congratulations on the big 400!

We both have been trucking along on our alt leveling, though we havent playeed much on Earthen Ring, we do have some level 90 goblins we need to get invited eventually into Clan of Darkness!

Anyways, we will keep this short and sweet, just know that our silence doesnt mean we arent listening and loving you guys.



Sent from my iPod
Kurly


Happy 400th audio
Rigarmorty


Happy 400 eps and 8 years
Hello lovely Caw Ladies,
         Just a quick email with my first Audio Submission. I hope it makes it alright and sounds okay.
Anyway back to the game we all love so much
Sincerely Matahorn
ps Happy holidays to everyone and take care over the New Year.


Rain audio


Merry Christmas and a Happy 400th episode from Wingstar and family.
Wingy


400th Show!!
Dear Caw Crew,

Been awhile since I sent in a email, but I wanted to send one this week to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy 400th show.  I have been a fan of the show since episode 1 and even before that when Aprillian was on the AIE podcast.  The show has always been one of my favorites to listen too each and every week, and hopefully will continue to be well over 800 episodes to come!  I hope you all have a very special Christmas this coming up week, and a Very Happy New Year!

Tayja70



I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long I'm movin' on
ljhgf;’’oiuytr happy 400th ep and heres my audio hopefully I made it in time if not happy ep 401
Big G


Gratz on 400
This may be a bit late, but Gratz on 400!!!

SumDuud audio




Grand Nagus

with Grand Nagus
Hello all the lovely hosts and co-hosts of CAW,

this is my audio for this week, enjoy and see you in game

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


12/13 - 12/18

10

60
Clorra
20

70
Nexcalibur
30

80
Nexcalibur
40

85
Nexcalibur
50

90



100
Reprint
Razuris
Bruus
Castandra
Oldfashion
Last week’s 100’s: Xandalynn Cobblesmythe, Hwang, Azhreghal, Alztraj, Voltz

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:

Shout Outs & Thank You



Thanks to all the listeners and contributors and thanks to my really awesome co host, all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment