Saturday, May 2, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 419 - It’s A Hard Knock Life!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Rogueslayer of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Hello darlings! I hope you're all doing wonderfully today!

Hope to see you tonight... great big hugs & kisses!  *muah!*

Juuno of Korialstrasz & Earthen Ring!


p.s. Used Shadow Clan Music today!

p.p.s. Included a picture I forgot to tell you about... I'm in the Blackrock Foundry raid, in Blackhand's Crucible, after the kill & looking down at how far it is...if you were to, I don't know...fall... from there... hehehe.  /hugs!

aBlackhandKill.jpg
aGorenDisguiseToy.jpg
aGrave.jpgw

What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Got the camera upgrade on one toon and now it’s a toy for all.WoWScrnShot_042615_193723.jpegScreenshot 2015-04-26 19.36.22.jpg
Screenshot 2015-04-26 00.46.55.jpgScreenshot 2015-04-25 15.54.39.jpg
Epril dinged 100 and a brand new world started.
WoWScrnShot_042915_071758.jpeg
Screenshot 2015-04-27 08.33.50.jpg
Weird flying thingy
Screenshot 2015-05-01 07.52.42.jpg
Question:
Screenshot 2015-05-01 08.42.27.jpg
[Ultimate Battle-Training Stone]

Leeta

1/ Leittar - DK hits Level 100!
Yay for Pet Menagerie!
2/ Keillah - Hunter Lvl90 - 91
Did the go to Timeless Isle and take the funny portal  across to Gorgond
Been pet battling mostly with her to level so far!
3/ Warlocks - Lvl66
AQ20
We decided we would stretch ourselves and headed down to Silithus to AQ20!
Tore through that place… couldn’t believe how easy we did it!
Also cannot now do Drain Life Screenshots coz my Warlock no longer has that spell! :(
WoWScrnShot_042715_205155.jpg
Warlock Power!
WoWScrnShot_042715_205427.jpg
AQ20 Done!
4/ Children’s Week
OH EM GEE!!! I have been in OCD heaven! Nearly every toon i can possibly run any of the Kids Quests on I have been doing it!
Have to remember for next year - Dalaran Kids Quest - if you have not done it before then you get rewarded with the pet… regardless if you have it already!
WoWScrnShot_042915_200431.jpg
Wingy Hitchhiking!
5/ Mount Runs
Firelands -
Alystazor Mount.png
FINALLY! \o/

WoWScrnShot_050115_212219.jpg
Mount #246!
6/ Fun Run
Today after the show - 10pm server time


Rogueslayer

10996231_10205132435163541_4115649345073091744_n.jpg11168470_10205132480164666_958056905093605382_n.jpg

TI Magic Fire Pit works for level 86!

Registered Ironrokrgirl (34), Ironeficent (23). Ironcrazed is level 8, so will wait a bit.

Hellacia, compassionate NE rogue
  • 67 -
  • Ash gathering quest, Explore Shadowmoon Valley
  • Netherstorm - crystal gathering and delivery, equipment zapping, ruin surveying
  • 68 - off to Northrend
  • Accidentally killed a Clandestine Cutthroat in Valiance Keep, while retrieving first aid kit
  • - 68

Hemoneficent, undead hunter
  • Blood Thirsty Challenger!
  • 1 -
  • Couple of close encounters with Scarlet Monastery mobs
  • Why is Scarlet Monastery Entrance required for Explore Tirisfal Glades
  • Money’s tight at 13 - after new bow and some gear in Sepulcher, couldn’t fly to Brill!
  • Fast pace at Sludge Fields - revive pet x2, bandage x3, disengage multiple - fields are nice!
  • Hillsbrad Sentries at Azurelode Mine - lots of targets that won’t join together
  • Forgotten (to me) rares, such as Creeptiness:
  • WoWScrnShot_042715_071545.jpeg
  • Level 20 on Eastern Strand while naga hunting, after a close call with Lady Zephris
  • 21 - hitting the rares, when the rares hit me… Lady Zephris’ minions took me down before I could run away

Verdigrisly, orc hunter
  • Registered for Blood Thirsty
  • 1 -
  • Need the bags from low levels
  • Tamed an Oasis Snapjaw at 14
  • Level 17 - death by harpy and not having a 360 degree awareness

Sanguinity, BE hunter
  • Blood Thirsty
  • 1 - 16

Lilbitpaxic, Gnome rogue
  • Pacifist
  • 1 -
  • Can’t start the quest lines, as requires killing.
  • No stealth until lvl 5
  • Explored, ran to Kharanos, had to sell clothes and daggers for 10 c to train Herbalism
  • Some herbs -> lvl 2, Bound for Kharanos, picked up mining but not yet the pick
  • Back to New Tinkertown, finally enough for some clothes and pick
  • Lvl 3 train to Stormwind
  • - 3






Emails



Hello guildies, or "god dag" as we say in Denmark.


I will try sending this mail to you again - in hopes I'm not just Anhedonia, friend of Grellic in guild anymore - but plain Anhedoniana or Haruspexia - an entity of my own ;-)

My good wow friend, Grellic told me he wanted to change servers from EU to US last month. He wanted me to join him.
What do I know about Amercia, I thought? We Danes only know you for Buffy - the Vampire Slayer, The Vampire Diaries and... (Come to think of it - do we know you for anything that doesn't include vampires...?)
Of course I'm only kidding ;-).

I just wanted a fresh start without achievements. And I wanted to make new friends.

My first fortnight on a US server I only met very quiet, very few people. .. The time difference might explain that but still...
So I went as a healer to Deadmines on a druid . When people started dropping  like flies because I couldn't heal fast enough noone scolded me. Someone even asked me why I didn't have any heirlooms and if it was my first char? When I said yes, he congratulated me on playing wow and told me it would get easier. Everyone cheered and were friendly. You don't see that very often on a EU server unless on a guild run.

So I hope I will meet more fun-loving nice people and for those of you I might encounter online I just want to say, Don't worry, I'm now boomkin  - and started up a priest, and I try not to get people killed anymore ;)

Yours Sincerely,

Haruspexia of Earthen Ring - US


Hhark
Dear control alt wow darlings,

I just got caught up on my podcasts and I wanted to give you an update. I have started another toon in clans of darkness, An undead priest, Taeyln. I hope to have more alts soon, but am having trouble beating my Alliance addiction. My main is Tejay, a night elf hunter on Stormrage. I have 6 100s,3 94s, a 61 and 38. One of each class on the Alliance side. A few weeks ago I got Garona on my main, hit 150 mounts and 400 pets. I hope to have more time to join you soon.

Keep up the good work,
Hhark


Audio number 2
Hi Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah,

After lasts week audio submission going better than expected, decided to do another one for you all, so you all can get your regular dose of the Welsh accent :-D. Hope you are all doing well and that you have had a good week, might not be in the chat room tonight as I will be going to a concert, although depending on what time I get back might be here, still loving the show and enjoying being part of Clan of Darkness so many friendly and helpful people who have welcomed both myself and my friend Anedonia (Haruspexia) into the guild. Anyways without further ado audio submission number 2 :-D still some nerves there and getting used to the whole idea of doing audio submissions but with practice will improve .

Grellic


He won't bring peace but a Sword
Morning CaW crew as I write this I am just over 12 hours away from placing my nephew in the ground as most of you hear this it will be just over 12 hours after I have if your listening live where most will bring flowers and kind words to his grave site I am taking a sword. Mainly because it's me after all and also he will not go into the next great adventure not prepared he will face what ever comes next with a blade in his hand and the knowledge that his uncle will destroy anything that blocks his path. As for in game I haven't done much this week as I been busy with work junk mail runs and getting ready to drive back home. I have played a bit of HOTS and also hearthstone where in I have beaten the first 4 wings of Blackrock Mountain and now getting mauled by heroic mode.

For the Horde

For the Alliance

For the Sandgrophers

And for Joel you may be gone but your memory will live on forever both in and out of game     







Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


4/24 - 4/30
  • Friday 10 pm (server time) guild fun run
  • Chatroom giveaway from Hhark:
    • Puddle Terror - Tormaigh (Oyving)
    • Weebomination - Kameo (Kameo)
    • Mechanical Axebeak
    • Mechanical Scorpid
    • Firewing
    • Ghastly Kid

10
Taeylin
60
Hekatie
20
Tynkr
Haruspexia
Mollic
70
Grellic
30
Tynkr
Haruspexia
Mollic
80

40

85

50

90



100
Leitarr
Darkmata
Epril
Matadoria
Ephedra
Last week’s 100’s: Matahornne

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:



Shout Outs & Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment