Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Rogueslayer of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
Hello CAW darlings!
I hope you're all doing GREAT this week! I ran a teensy bit longer than usual...I guess I had more to tell you than I realized, hehe...
/great big hugs & kisses! *muah!*
Juuno of Earthen Ring & Korialstrasz
p.s. Music is from Ulduar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7xjDGo-XA
What We've Been Doing:
1/ Celestial Tournament on Timeless Isle
With 203 Lvl25 pets you would think this should be cake…
Still didn’t have the right combination of pets to get through the first level!
2/ Blood Thirsty - Leetar
Went from Lvl7 - Lvl12
Registered on the WoW Challenges website once I hit Lvl10!
Killing and looting over near Blood Watch - flowers, bears, murlocs, more flowers, more bears, oh and corrupted trees!
3/ Healers - Pally Lvl44 -45
Mobs were 6-7 levels higher then us… yes we are a little crazy at times!
We did manage to get Baroness Anastari down! \o/
Eek she’s scary!!
4/ Warlocks - Lvl66 - 67
All I can say is… Warlock Power! \o/
Drain Life/Rain of Fire!
Epoch Hunter Firey Drainy Goodness!
Reflections of a Warlock!
Church Warlock Style!
5/ Mount Runs
Decided I would venture into some solo raids for a chance of a mount!
DragonSoul - managed to get to Spine but alas could not solo it!
Then decided to go see Lichie!
So ICC 25m Heroic and I got through it all but alas no mount!
I think the hardest fight to solo is actually Sindragosa coz of the ice prisms but am managing to work it better!
Blizzard released the new store mount Mystic Runesaber!
And then I decided to sacrifice a little bit of gold and made myself the Sapphire Panther
Sanguinity, BE hunter blood thirsty
- 20 -
- Hillsbrad Foothills
- Bagged a rare on another Stahnbrad foray, barely escaped others: Disengage, Concussive Shot, Revive Pet and run away to bandage!
- Not so lucky on Sofera’s Naze...
Lilbitpaxic, gnome rogue pacifist
- 12 -
- 13 - Got quest from the gnome in the turtle, 17 murloc ran in before she could stealth. Ran, ran, ran away, but then decided to bandage before restealthing, 15 Mutated Constrictor gave chase!
- 14 - no more Bloodmyst/Azuremyst quests, back to Darkshore hubs (nope), Westfall, got the go to Redridge Mountains quest
- Going for third battle plans in Redridge, went to sap the Thrasher near it, someone else came and attacked but I accidentally hit instead of sapped. They killed him - I got the kill - ALL DONE...NEXT!
- /played 15 hours, 22 minutes. At 15 for 10 minutes
Ironrokrgirl, BE paladin ironman
- 34 -
- Seal of Insight working out better than Seal of Command. Huh.
- Keep forgetting Blessing of Kings…
- Had enough Stranglethorn, off to Arathi
- Explore Arathi Basin
- Lvl 38 at Raventusk Village -> Hammer of Wrath, another attack spell!!!
- 500 Quests, Hinterlands Quests
- Level 40! /played about 1 day, 20 hours (44 hours)
Ironeficent, undead hunter ironman
- 23 -
- Northern Barrens,
- Still 23
Lilbitgrisly, gnome monk blood thirsty
- 1 - 9
- Still killing things in Dun Morogh
The collection of tents, crates and a non responsive portal on a hillside by Stormwind is the end boss from the Draenor 5 man dungeon Everbloom, where you go through a portal to the camp and fight a genesaur and his killer daisy friends.
You cannot hop down to the city from in the dungeon version of the camp, gotta port out.
Hi Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah,
Hi Ladies hope you are all doing well :D. seeing as you all missed out last week enjoy this weeks one (hope I've made it in time for this week), as you will hear I have been playing with audacity a bit more the last few days. The music I have used is the NightSong track from the Cata album really like that track and can imagine tearing across The Barrens with the wind blowing through my mane whilst in cat form :D.
Hi everyone, Setnuh here. I have been having a great time in-game, when I actually find time to play that is. I haven't had much time to play. In part because how amazing the weather has been. Its nice getting the kids outside to play. When I do get time to play I spend all of it either playing Setnuh or gathering mats for his professions on my hunter. I haven't even been logging in to any other characters to even do garrison up-keep or daily pet quests. For the time being I will continue to try to get Setnuh to lvl100 so I can possibly make him my main. Hopefully I can get him there by the next time there is a CoD fun run. Keep doing what you do and have a great show.
Well gotta run. I'm making dinner while hanging with kids and watching Short Circuit. Setnuh out
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
5/8 to 5/14
- Chatroom giveaway from Hhark:
- Mechanical Scorpid (awaiting toon name from last week via tweet to Leeta)
- Mechanical Axebeak
- Ghastly Kid - Big G
Last week’s 100’s:
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
- Big G - won chatroom pet - Ghastly Kid
- Pixigirl came to say “Hello”
Leeta - Mention CoD Fun Run next week after the show - 10pm server time - will be setting up a Guild Event in the Calendar so sign up if you are keen to come along :)
Shout Outs & Thank You
Rhoh from Realm Maintenance - Thanks for the interview!!
Tedrah - :-(