Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 439 - I’m An Iron, She's An Iron! Wouldn’t You Like To Be An Iron Too!

Aprillian, Leeta and Rogueslayer discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Marzana. We record every Friday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sat. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page!
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.

Juuno’s delightful adventures



Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!


Another quick hello from me, but I did manage to get a little playing in this week...woohoo!!! I took an evening off because I was just darn tired of sewing & working, lol. So I finally got to flyyyyy!!!!! And it was glorious, of course! Man it felt so good to just be able to hop on my corrupted dreadwing and fly over when one of the rares would pop!! It was really a giant pain in the you-know-what to NOT be able to do that. In fact, I don't know why the heck they had to make us wait SO long for flying.  But anywho, so I flew from daily to rare to daily to rare & in between that I did the 1st 3 raid wings. I need to research the last two & didn't have time, so still haven't seen those ones.../cry.


The next morning I had a little bit of time so I logged onto my bloody toon (Bloodiemess) and finished getting her to ten so I could register her on the site. This is my 2nd bloody toon because when I registered the first one, she was red flagged for too many quests! I was pissed because I KNEW I hadn't done that many quests with her (I had been keeping a log to be sure! And this was before I saw Stone's warning that the system sometimes does this & that you should just keep leveling until they go back to green flag, lol) so I just flipped the table, screamed unintelligible curses at my confused cat and deleted that level 10 & started over.  So dumb, but oh well. So yeah, the new one made it to 10 & registered without any issues (yay!) I think I got her to level 13 before I had to log out for the week, hehe. Hopefully I'll get some more time this weekend to see those last two raids & level some more!! And I hope you're all doing great in & out of game this week!


/great big hugs & kisses! *muah!*
For the Horde, for the Alliance & for seeing warnings before traumatizing cats,
This is Juuno of Earthen Ring & Korialstrasz


p.s. Thank you SO much for the bloody gold (Darkmoon Faire bags) tip, Rogueslayer!!!!!! Woohoo!


What We've Been Doing:

Leeta

1/ Bloodleeta - Alliance Druid - Lvl19-Lvl21
Killing mostly Knolls in Redridge where I dinged 20!
Then headed back over to Darkshore and killing bears, elementals and crabs.


WoWScrnShot_091815_083731.jpg
Damn Crabs!! Lvl21!


2/ Ironleetah - Horde Monk - Lvl10-Lvl12
Left her in Mulgore from DMF so ran around and did quests.
Then headed to Northern Barrens.


WoWScrnShot_091215_154848.jpg
Ding Lvl12!


3/ Iron Leitah - Alliance Warlock - Lvl22-Lvl25
Found questing at Lvl22 to be abit of a pain - easy to get yellow quests, harder to find green!
Took her over to Darkshore, then back across to Loch Modan. Decided xp was a little low so headed into Wetlands.

WoWScrnShot_091515_212055.jpg
Ding Lvl25!


4/ Iron Leitta - Horde Hunter - Lvl38-Lvl42
Exalted with guild.
Questing in Hinterlands and Western Plaguelands.


WoWScrnShot_091815_165120.jpg
Ding Lvl42!


5/ Baby Druids - Lvl12-Lvl21
Got all professions up to skill 75 so I could take her to DMF!
Kept questing until we hit Lvl15 then dungeons.
Currently running Feral spec.
Did Deadmines and Wailing Caverns.


WoWScrnShot_091715_204155.jpg
Druid Twins!


WoWScrnShot_091715_212417.jpg
Ding Lvl21!


6/ Timeless Isle
Killing Jakur at every chance I get - so far no luck!


Aprillian

WoWScrnShot_091215_181038.jpg
Screenshot 2015-09-17 10.28.58.jpg
Screenshot 2015-09-17 16.32.45.jpg
Screenshot 2015-09-17 10.26.22.jpg
Screenshot 2015-09-17 17.04.21.jpg

Vrishna

Fal COW ning Square
A little dyslexia ? It's been YEARS !


Hillsbrad Questgiver quest.

VQuestGive.jpg

Apsara Death SAT 9/12 3:20pm
Level 22 Iron Vrishna 24.0 Hillsbrad Foothills Wi-Fi hotspot doom and gloom
But the garlic pork is delicious!

WoWScrnShot_091215_152110.jpg

Two is better than One
Created 2 Iron Vrishnas.
Winterhoof & Earthen Ring
Re numbered labels for COD to 1.25 & CAW to 2.1
Under the Wire
Darkmoon Faire ending. Fell asleep but woke at 1245. April said end was 2am. But calendar said 1 ! Winterhoof on Pacific time !!! 3 hours to go. Finished Test Your Strength (grizzly trophies) on both toons with 9 min to spare !! (whew !!)


Whispers in the hoof
Polite inquiry into my gear, I think. Pic to   show notes.
WoWScrnShot_091315_143045.jpg


Strange device in the middle of the road !
WoWScrnShot_091315_162859.jpg


Collection quests
Mono vs multi- boxing sand pears


Après Faire
Screenshot , leather and gold.
WoWScrnShot_091415_171637.jpg


POI Death MON 9/14 8:40 pm
Level 18 Iron Vrishna 1.25 doing Spirits of the Drowned - Battling apparitions underwater. Reese trying to find Harold who's been kidnapped by Root.
WoWScrnShot_091415_203733.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091415_215623.jpg


Loki's contribution
Screenshot
WoWScrnShot_091415_232305.jpg


I have a question or two ...
I love turning in a bunch of quests at a time ! Worth at least a level or two ! It was two ! 6 hrs after drowning, up to level 14. After those turn ins and  finishing the last two or three Eversong Quests.
Screenshot just before turn ins.
WoWScrnShot_091515_015617.jpg


Iron Vrishna 1.26 Death WED 9/16 2:30 am
No screenshot. Too depressing. Level 17 in the scar. Late nite gaming with a sprinkle of overconfidence. Damn spinal dust !


New Iron Vrishna 1.27. A pally !
Created WED 9/16 3:35 am.


Undressed for Success
Wandering Belf inspired lewdness !
WoWScrnShot_091715_172051.jpg
WoWScrnShot_091715_211227.jpg


Guildless & Friendless
Editing freak out !!! I accidentally cut all the screenshots and all but 4 paragraphs. Thank the cloud !
Cleaning house. Mica & Pica, my only 2 horde on Winterhoof. Mica is now gone and Pica will be when I reactivate her acct.


I HATE Elekks !
But I love to ride ! Iron Vrishna 2.1 level 20 !


the DEATH SCAR !
Almost bought the farm to feed my cat. Walked away whilst standing like a dumb shit in the middle of the Dead Scar !


Another one bites the dust !
THUR 9/17 5:44 pm. Pally folly ! Deactivating the Spire at Duskwither Grounds. On first level of spire, I attacked a mob and its hit sent me falling off and down onto the cliffs below.  Level 11. Sceenshot.
WoWScrnShot_091715_175552.jpg
New Iron Vrishna 1.28
Getting back to basics, or at least the overly familiar. Belf hunter at level 9 1/2 at about 2 am Fri.


Unusual Treasure Chest
Screenshot of a chest where I had never seen one before !
WoWScrnShot_091815_084427.jpg


Wolfbrother Advice
He suggested Steel if I was having trouble !


Rogueslayer

Infidelia, BE paladin
  • Spirit Lodge, then level 2 for Spirit Lodge, level 3 for Herb Garden and Mine


Everthorn, pandaren monk
  • 94 -
  • Quested a bit, opened fishing shack
  • Draenor Fishing
  • Didn’t have my Darkmoon Adventurer’s Guide on me!
  • Putting the Gore in Gorgrond achievement
  • - 95, but then 96 during Vrishna’s segment! About halfway through now


Lilbitironic, gnome priest iron
  • 13 -
  • Thelsamar flight path, but then Goldshire for green (ok, lower yellows)
  • Netherweave bag’d up
  • 15 - Westfall then Darkshore
  • - 16


Ironpalaver, BE paladin iron
  • 19 -
  • Ghostlands
  • 20 - paladin = autoriding, yay!
  • Ghostlands yellow, finished Silverpine Forest, off to Northern Barrens for greens
  • - 21


Ironclobber, dwarf hunter blood thirsty
  • 27 -
  • Greenwarden’s Grove area
  • 3 people at once on Winterhoof (me, Aprillian, Vrishna…)
  • 28 - Dun Modr


Ironcrazed, NE hunter iron
  • 41 -
  • Dustwallow Marsh
  • - 42

Emails.png



Another time poor week
No audio again this week as I think I have a whole hour of wow time this week spent running around on postmortem and I also dipped my toe into herthstone and heroes both did not go well for me so here's hoping I can get some more game time this week


For the horde


For the alliance


For the Sandgrophers


And for not procrastinating so Damm much


See y'all Big G



Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/alts
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/libalts-1-0
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com


Dark_cut.png



Guild Updates: 9/11 - 9/17

10
Ironaprilloc
Ironvrishna (CAW)
Ironrecapril
Ironvrishna
Ironmata
Ironvrishna
60

20
Temra
Ironvrishna
Ironvrishna (CAW)
70

30

80

40

85

50

90



100

Last week’s 100’s: none


Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: ---  ---




Chat.png

Shout Outs & Thank You


Mariana & Jeppy - get well




No comments:

Post a Comment