Aprillian, Leeta, Vrishna and Rogueslayer discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Tedrah. We record every Friday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sat. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno’s delightful adventures
Aww no Juuno this week! Check her out at http://crr.podbean.com
Thanks Junno, until next time (next week, finger's crossed)!
Competition Time No.1
We will be giving away a Swift Springstrider mount - generously donated by Elvira AND a Lvl25 Hatespark pet - generously donated by Constaxxone AND 3 Elixir of the Rapid Mind for a guildie generously donated from Sideburnz- increases XP gained by 300% for 15 minutes. Works below level 99.
**The winner will get to choose the prize they would like, 2nd place will then choose a prize and 3rd place will get the last prize.
The competition is as follows:-
1/ Submit an entry - describe what CAW means to you!
2/ Write an email or record an audio and send it in before or on CAW’s 9th Anniversary show!
3/ The winner will be announced on CAW’s 9th Anniversary Show - Ep453.
4/ Please make sure that you have a toon in HORDE SIDE - Clan of Darkness on Earthern Ring US - to make it easier for your prize to be given out.
5/ Please put CAW 9th Anniversary Competition in the subject line.
Competition Time No.2
Competition created by Sherriey to give away the Gronnling Mount!
1/ Submit an entry about your best fishing stories in Azeroth. It can be a true in-game fishing story or a tall tale!
2/ Write an email or record an audio and send it into CAW before or on Ep460.
3/ The winner will be announced on CAW’s Ep460!
4/ Please make sure that you have a toon in Clan of Darkness on Earthern Ring US - to make it easier for your prize to be given out.
5/ Please put CAW Fishing Competition in the subject line.
What We've Been Doing:
1/ Bloodleeta - NE Druid - Lvl26-27
Just killing whelps in Wetlands! Hoping for another pet! :D
Ding Lvl27! \o/
2/ Iron Leitah - Human Warlock - Lvl29-30
Doing Duskwood quests mostly then headed down to STV!
Ding Lvl30! \o/
3/ Ironleita - Tauren Pally - Lvl8-10
Questing in Mulgore.
Ding Lvl10! \o/
4/ Iron Leitta - Orc Hunter - Lvl51-52
Questing in Tanaris. Many “kill x amount” quests!
Ding Lvl52! \o/
Decided out of all my toons to boost up my cute little Monk - Leetalu!
Lvl60 to Lvl100 with the press of one button! /booyah
Before and After!
6/ I GOT A MOOSE!!
Huge thanks to Spankyhunter and his guild for taking me along to get this mount! :D
7/ Celestial Tournament
FINALLY!! I MADE IT THROUGH!!!!!! \o/
This guide is the one I am using - http://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle-pets/celestial-tournament-with-18-pets
Winning Shot! :D
Xu-Fu is mine!!
8/ Leeta - Alliance Warlock - Lvl96-99
Treasures, treasures and more treasures!
5 bubbles into 99 - gonna do a Elixir of the Rapid Mind and finish few treasures I have left!
9/ Winter Veil
OH EM GEE!!!! ALL THE THINGS!!
Mount #272! \o/
Took 16 satchels across 6 toons before it dropped!
10/ Jakur 243 - Leeta 1
pets from hollows end in Garrison
My Worgen as an orc
Hunter’s Quest in Shadowfang and sweet sweet revenge !
Darrow Hill Rare: Weevil
On my tryke !
Charred Outpost Rare: Scarlet High Clerist
Taming of the Fox
OMG ! Pets pets everywhere ! TY Duvessae !!!! For the achievement too !
And Don’t want to forget to mention Wolfbrother via Leeta and the Sack of Spectral Spiders !!!!
Some rares just MUST be tamed !
And others MUST DIE !
Where did THESE drop ???
Space balls Banter with Darkhelmut
More chests ! (and blue loot too !)
Thousand Needles Rare: Nyaj
Ok, NOT rare …….but COOL
Chest with XP, We LOVE those !
Tanaris Rare: Aquementas the Unchained
Looks like someone gets a song ….. even if it’s next week !
But it’s a skull and LEVEL 50 !!!
Crannger, dwarf paladin
- Lvl 3 mine, garden, fishing shack, salvage yard
Ironcrazed, NE hunter iron
- 60 -
- Swamp of Sorrows - Harborage, Explore Swamp of Sorrows
- Still avoiding the green Stonard quests - NPC’s are 60 as am I, but as I got close, Marshtide NPC’s showed, and the NPC’s inside were 53/54. Done and done (2 quests)
- DMF - First Aid and grisly trophy quest
- I keep forgetting she can fly
- Finished SoS at 60, Blasted Lands green, but so was Un’Goro Crater, so went there.
- OMG, so slow - back to Blasted Lands before 61, but first popped into Outlands to get quests on the books
- - still 60
Everrose, undead priest
- 96 -
- did garrison rounds - didn’t have heirlooms!
- on turn in of fishing quest -> 10,000 daily quests, Draenor Fisherman
- Back to Talador to hit 97, then tried that loot quest in Spires of Arak again - bam
- Straight to Pinchwhistle Gearworks -> Salvage Yard
- Couple of Crow’s Crook quests -> 98 -> Nagrand
- - 98
Joyfulvegan, NE druid pacifist
- 1 -
- Can’t do anything in Aldrassil without the first killing quest
- Retrieve the dreamcatcher is available in Dolanaar, but no way to get that
- Flew to Darnassus (free) to get a profession - herbalism first, only 4c, need 10. Off to Stormwind
- got some copper, some quest and exploration XP, herbalism, back to Teldrassil but then over to Goldshire
- Sold off enough peacebloom to train mine/buy pick
- Lvl 4 - more quests available. -> Kharanos
- Lvl 6 - cat form, prowl!
- Trouble at Fargodeep Mine - ended up cat form running
- Explore Elwynn Forest while collecting wood bundles and getting beaten on
- Lvl 8 - back to Dolanaar, then Azuremyst
- Lvl 10 - Entangling roots!
- Still 10, not yet registered, gathering the fungus on Bloodmyst...
Joyfulvegan, undead rogue pacifist
- 1 -
- Lvl 2 before had to skip ahead to next stop (Calston Estate)
- Was able to train in herbing and mining right away
- Touring Brighwater Lake, started serial aggro, down to NO visible health at road
- Lvl 3, off to Durotar
- Put her to bed for rested XP and my sanity
- - 3
Joyfulvegan, NE druid pacifist (take two)
- 1 -
- right to Stormwind
- - 3
Bloodrager, human warrior blood thirsty
- 22 -
- Redridge, Duskwood (at 22.7) - better gear at the blacksmith’s shop
- - high 22
Rigarmorty CAW audio
Greetings CAW crew,
Attached is a short audio update from me this week.
As usual it's been a busy one.
Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sorry no audio Big G
Yer so it's been a off week for me this week got a heap of hearthstone in but not much else managed about a hour on my Mage and that was it for WoW went and saw the latest Star Wars the other day. Managed to spot a couple of that rare find of the geeky girls one decided that I was no strong in the comic force and decided to try and show me up to her friend. The poor padawan had no idea what sort of power she tried to annoy I was forced to school her in the ways of the comic geek. Her friend made the remark of you just had to poke the Sith Lord didn't you.
For the horde
For the alliance
For the sandgropers
And for the audio next week I hope.
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at email@example.com
Guild Updates: 12/11 (post-show) - 12/19 (showtime)
Achievement watch: Daily Anticipation: 147,065 /150,000 daily quests (last week 146,253)
Last week’s 100’s: n/a
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Samohkee, Fortheheals, Darthbunny ---
Guild Chat App
Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :)
The App is Discord - https://discord.gg/0gr8ON8GpXJQrJHy
And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.
Post a Comment