Sunday, April 16, 2017

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 518 - Bunnies Start Your Engines

Recorded Saturday, April 15, 2017 1200


Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 518 - Bunnies Start Your Engines


Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Grand Nagus and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners. Guild Round up from Rogueslayer
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-guru Constraxx. We record Live on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Vrishna Scholarship:
Write somewhere in email that you would like to be considered for a one month of Wow in honor of Vrishna.

March's winner is: Rigormorty


What We've Been Doing:



Aprillian



Shout out to Cloggie
Screenshot 2017-04-15 00.38.38.jpg


Constraxx

"Champions of Legionfall" small part of the grind over, follower bonus.
Extra Reputation for Kirin Tor : armies of legionfall.
Defender of the Broken Isles. Not too hard, 1 min to go on Val'sharah one, we still got it done, with warrior + mage + rogue...


Riddler's Mind-Worm guild run from a friend, tip offered 25K


The ever addictive transmog for trolls...
WoWScrnShot_041417_224311.jpg
And nextly :
WoWScrnShot_041417_095213.jpg
How about :
WoWScrnShot_041117_122020.jpg


Grand Nagus



Emails.png



Hello everyone!


This week I wrapped up my student teaching experience at the high school, and it is very bittersweet.  On the one hand I now have some extra "free time" that should be spend on the job hunt and my own school projects and assignments like the profanity inducing edTPA. On the other hand I am starting to get more "free time" for things like WoW and Overwatch.  And on the third hand I am really going to miss being at the high school and seeing my students.  My students, despite being difficult at times, are really great kids.  Even though I only taught for 4 months I received 3 graduation party invitations, a parting gift with a very sweet note, and multiple emails from my students telling me how much they appreciated me being there for them and teaching them these past few months.  


This is why I want to be a teacher, and it feels so great!  


This week I have clips from episode 294.  I hope you continue to enjoy them!
--Kyle




Greetings CAW crew,


Sorry for a lack of audio this week, Thursday was so hectic at work I didn't get any time to record one. Yay I won the month of wow! I've thought it over and given that I started a new alt in a different guild on EU side this past week and my EU subs run out on the 1st that EU Wow time would be best. I plan to start a blood elf paladin ironman on EU Earthenring in Vrishna's honour. Many thanks and I will certainly take some time in and out of game remembering him.


So, onto my week. It's been a busy one as usual but I've been getting regular early morning playtime. The new old laptop is working well though I still need to upgrade the OS to Win 10. I also sorted the juddery movement I was having, it turned out to be my antivirus so I've swapped Comodo for Norton and no further issues.


In game, it has been very quiet in The Elders lately and I fancied a change of scene. It will forever be somewhere I visit my alts on as I've been with them for 6 1/2 years. Anyway, I joined The Rising Elites on EU Aszune and rolled a new forsaken rogue called RigarMcBlade who dinged 12 this morning.


Heading up to Scotland on Tuesday for a few days and have the next fortnight off work so hopefully getting plenty of Wow time.


Happy Easter all,


For the Horde,


Cheers,


Rigarmorty


Here's an update on what I've been up to.


BrewDawg Audio


Yes I play a lot badly
Level paluza
No alts
Vrishna loved the Linch king
Sorry about your cousin, how awesome you knew him







Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com


Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Saturday, April 8 through Friday, April 14

Bruus: Free for All, More for Me - Legion PVP meta-achievement 4 x 20 -> Prestigious War Mount
10

70

20

80

30

85

40
Sonicironic
90

50
Sonicironic
100

60

110
Matadoria




Last week’s 100’s / 110’s:


Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Sonicironic  ---


Hi everyone - The sun is shining, the pixels are bright and beautiful, it's a great day! To celebrate, here are this week's guild updates - enjoy!


-Rogueslayer

Guild Chat App - Discord


Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)




And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.


Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You







No comments:

Post a Comment