Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 516 - Happy Birthday Dear Aprillian

Recorded Monday, April 3, 2017 2000

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 516 - Happy Birthday Dear Aprillian


Aprillian, Constrax, Vrishna, Grand Nagus and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners. Guild Round up from Rogueslayer
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-guru Constraxx. We record Live on our Ustream page! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ctrl-alt-wow-world-of-warcraft-podcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


What We've Been Doing:



Aprillian


Screenshot 2017-03-27 15.49.52.jpg
Screenshot 2017-03-27 15.42.19.jpg
Screenshot 2017-03-24 19.51.41.jpg
Screenshot 2017-04-03 20.45.06.jpg

Constraxx

Patch 7.2 :

Artifact Research, Gameplay, Quests, Rewards,

Player vs. Player extraordinaire.

To boldly go where no rogue has gone befor…???

My new BFF : Blingtron 6000, since yesterday :D

Grand Nagus




Emails.png



Hello Control Alt WoW!

Sorry for missing last week.  It has been... well stressful would be a severe understatement.  Cat drama with lots of vet bills, teaching high school kids, my own school work that needs to get done, so many deadlines with no time to do anything, and trying my best to sleep each night.  So yes, busy, over stressed, near panic attacks -such has been my life these past two weeks.

I have some clips for you from episode 293.  In my opinion the episode was just a good listen, but that's just me.  Nothing too outrageous or on the hilarity of the love chicken, but just something that I enjoyed listening to.  I hope you all enjoy!

--Kyle


Greetings CAW crew,

Sorry for a lack of audio this week. It's been a busy week here with a little bit of Wow, mainly working on a rogue alt that dinged 25 on Monday. Patch day is Wednesday here and while Wow worked ok on my older machine albeit laggy it didn't work after update patch.  Had a bit of a hunt around for a cheap second hand machine to play Wow on. I managed to get a Asus Transformer T100 with a second one with cracked screen for £30 which I thought was a great bargain. Sadly there was some wireless connection issues and some of the connectors were quite damaged inside and it stopped working so that was quite a waste. I'm looking again now but in the meantime my game play will be pretty limited to just some early mornings on wife's laptop.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the week trying to locate a machine for myself going very cheaply.

For the Horde, for the Alliance for fingers crossed I source a spare laptop or play wow on.

Rigarmorty


DK Bonanza
Greeting CAW Crew,

Since last I wrote, I have been primarily working on leveling my Death Knights.  When the wardrobe was announced, I created Death Knights on all the servers I play on that did not have a plate wearing class at max level.  Since that time, I have been slowly leveling them up to 100.  These last few weeks Polina, Vasilika and Blossom have reached level 100, and Idhrenniel is currently in Pandaria at level 91.  I don't leave Pandaria without being exalted with the Tillers and all four farm plots open.

On the pet battle front, I buckled down and leveled all my unique pets to 25.  Which comes in handy for the new pet battle dungeon. Most of the fights are not too dificult, but there are lots of them, and since you cannot heal or revive your pets, you do need many pets.

My feral druid finally got the hidden appearance quest, so now she looks like an owl cat.  I have attached some screenshots of the DKs and my feral druid.

I have started a new project.  I am taking a blood elf paladin through and doing all the quests.  I have named her Menolle in honor of Anne McCaffrey's Mennolly and her adventurous spirit.  I am using heirlooms and sent her bags, and she has mining and herbalism as her professions.  I want to see how much money she ends up with, so no auction house.  I am sending her herbs and ores off to be sold seperately, so she will have questing and vendoring income only.  Before she leaves a zone, I am going to finish the loremaster and exploration acheivements.  Currently, she has just left Ghostlands for Undercity and is at level 26, with 9 gold. Part of this is to see if she can pick up some of the early transmog item that I do not have.  If this goes well, and I get some of the earlier pieces, I may consider doing it with all the classes.

For the Horde,

Duvessae
Delreithe owlcat.jpg
Blossom.jpg

Idhrenniel.jpg
Polina.jpgVasilika.jpg


Last week tonight
So heres the audio for my last week with Blizzad
Big G







Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
Here is the link to the addon of the week: Transmogroulette !
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: Saturday, 3/18 - Friday, 3/31


10
Mattarosa
70

20
Mattarosa
80

30
Ironix
85

40
Ironicshooty
90

50

100

60
Darrkmata
110





Last week’s 100’s / 110’s: Ravn

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Ironicshooty  ---

HI everyone! Here's are this week's tales of leveling from the guilds - enjoy!

-Rogueslayer


Guild Chat App - Discord

Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)


And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.

Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment