Recorded Monday, April 22, 2019 2000
Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 612 - The Bunnies Are Here
Aprillian, Constraxx, Vrishna, Grand Nagus and guest hosts discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners. Guild Round up from Rogueslayer
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-guru Constraxx. We record Live on our Twitch.tv page twitch.tv/ctrlaltwowpodcast
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Write somewhere in email that you would like to be considered for a one month of Wow in honor of Vrishna.
This week in WoW:
Noblegarden until the 29th.
World Quest Bonus Event starts
Volunteer Guard Day is on the 28th.
Only one week off from Children’s Week
We got the first hint at Alpha / Beta Vanilla / Classic WoW last week
Talk about stuff NOT in Vanilla / Classic vs. retail WoW
What We've Been Doing:
4th Alliance to reach Max Level, Human Warlock.
1 Character to reach Max level on 2nd account a Goblin Mage for fast transport anywhere.
1st Alliance Mage on Earthen ring to make it past 100, Worgen Arcane level 104 Mage.
Thousands of Grisly trophies were collected across 3 accounts, I can’t stop myself.
Priest, Rogue, Paladin, Warlock, all low level skilling up to level 20 to be able to collect the fragments from archeology to help speed level.
Legion Invasions / Bonus Objectives were immensely useful to blow past Legion in 2 or 3 invasions.
Battle for Azeroth Incursions when they are up, 1 character multiboxes, while the paladin collects about 20 mobs as people keep running through the zone dotting everything.
Mage needs multiple charges of Ice Block, too many deaths because frost seems to pull aggro with the bloody Water elemental.
Arcane mages seem viable no matter what kind of gear you wear.
Doing Elegon netted me a lovely pet called Comet. Like Elegon it is translucent.
The little Rogue reached Kul’Tiras and dinged 114, is 78% towards 115 now.
Here's the last installment of the way back Blast from the Past :) In episode 124 we'll find out if Aprillian dinged 77 in time, if Ashayo actually handed over 6000 gold, and more!
Real life raid boss is tough, hopefully will get around to some sort of leveling soon ;(
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.
Addon(s) of the week: Mount Journal Enhanced and Pet Journal Enhanced
Mount Journal Enhanced extends the default Mount Journal.
- Saves filter options
- Filter mounts by extended source filter
- Filter mounts by faction
- Filter mounts by type
- Filter mounts by family
- Filter mounts by expansion
- Filter unusable mounts
- Hide unwanted mounts
- Double click list entry to summon mount
- Compact mount list
- Displays the number of character specific mounts
- Displays mount related achievement points
- Freely rotate display camera around mount
- Trigger /mountspecial in display
- Browse through mounts with Up/Down arrow keys
- Favor all filtered mounts at once or unset them all.
- Save favorites per character.
- Hide pets by right clicking on their entry in the Pet Scroll List and select Hide/Show. A red circle with a slash thru it will appear over the pet.
- To hide these pets, uncheck 'show user hidden pets' in the miscellaneous filter menu.
- Pets now show the their predicted Level 25 stats in the pet card.
- For both breed information and level 25 stat prediction; Grey text indicates a low confidence in the prediction. Gold text indicates strong confidence
- Pet names are colored by their rarity.
- Shows each pets rarity in its border in the pet journal list for non wild pets.
- Shows each pets specialization is the pet journal list as an icon showing their highest stat. Now you know at a glance if your pet is tanky, speedy, or powerful.
Also there are other “Enhanced” addons like ElvUI Enhanced Currency (needs “LibDataBroker” to work INSTALLED AND ACTIVATED, and KillingBlow_Enhanced
You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guild Updates: April 15 - April 22
Clan of Darkness or Clan of Darkness ii on Earthen Ring US
Last week’s 120’s:
No new Candidates.
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
Guild Chat App - Discord
Trying a 24/7 chat app for guildies to join and just keep in contact and have chats with during IRL :) Also has a voice channel just like vent/mumble! And very easy to use! :)
The App is Discord - https://discord.gg/0gr8ON8GpXJQrJHy
And we have a CtrlAltWoW Server - so check out the link above for invite.
Post a Comment