Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 034 What Did You Do When the Server Downtime

What We've been doing:

Aprillian and Server downtime - Earthern Ring was down for 48 hour maintenance. Drove me crazy. I have alts on 4 other servers, but none that mean as much as the ones I have on Earthern Ring. So I made a resolution, I'm not going to put all of my eggs in one basket.

Aprillian levelled herbalism so she can get flower for Treshel.


Glanthur:


I've been working on Arlaerus. He's half-way through level 38. Once I hit level 40, I'll put him on hold and level up some of my other alts for a bit (see "Alt Advice" below). With the 48 hours of down-time and preparations for a major life event coming up, WoW has (unfortunately) taken a little bit of a back burner. I'll soon be back in the saddle, so to speak.

Email - None so far

Dual Boxing w/Ashayo (2 episodes) - it got cut off, so we have a corrected version and a new version.


Alt Advice - Visit alts:
You can get caught up with one alt. But if you are a true altaholic, you will want to keep all your alt connections fresh. This means spending one hour a week logging into all of your alts on all realms. You might find one that catches your interest. Or learn something. And you will have some fun.

THINGS WE DID DURING SERVER DOWNTIME!

Arlaerus - did research on what gear he should use for his protection tree. Found out what the different armour suffixes are. Gorilla = Strength + Intellect. Eagle = Intellect + Stamina. Bear = Strength + Stamina. Boar = Spirit + Strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment