Hello Darlings! I should have had this done AGES ago, but there's nothing like the thrill of waiting till JUST before a deadline to get something done...hehehe... it's a special Juuno and Pixiegirl audio!!! I'm so sorry though, I don't have any music in the background or any fancy bells & whistles...hehe...but I hope you enjoy it anyway... <=D
/great big hugs & kisses!!!
Juuno and Pixiegirl (of Korialstrasz!)
p.s. love love love!!! =D
What We've Been Doing:
Took a Nevikhoof Dranei to DMF for the first time.
Keeping up with the farm for Tiiaa, having a hard time getting there. Just planting random things.
Did Alchemy on Astara, she’s leveling like crazy with the herbs
Fretting about the levels I’m going to get from Shamaya. I want her to give me levels on a panda, but I neglected to make one on ER
- Tried Click to move. Don’t like it. “Can’t do that while moving”. Mobs arn’t there when you get there.
- We made Zarhym's twitter feed list! https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/zarhym-s-wow-fansite-hunt/members
- Busy week! DMF prof quests on all toons, which means digging for archeology. Plus dailies. Plus farms. Bought the DMF Balloon. Disappointed to find it can't battle. Thought it might just have a helium attack that made your opponent laugh.
- Druid / DK dual boxing
- Finished up Jade Forest - 85% into 86. Heading to Krasarang Wilds, since I didn't do that on the first toon Pandarian starting zone. Getting quite a few meta designs for JC.
- Finished Krasarang Wilds 53% into 87 to get [Mighty Roamin' Krasaranger]. Pretty good for a JC - got 5 of the primal diamond meta designs out there.
- Tanked Shado-pan monastery on my DK. Only one wipe on last boss!
- Played my monk a little.
- First death at 7 fighting Raggis at the Brewery.
- When heading west from the central temple to Morning Breeze Village, be sure to stop at the bridge and listen to the song and the story of the turtle and explorers.
- Jojo Ironbrow cracks me up. Asking to collect wood and stone to karate chop
- Doing injured (alliance) sailor quest, made sure I did a couple of rolls on the way back to rough them up.
- Amazing how people don't plan ahead - green leaf tea went from 2g to 4g80s durnig DMF for cards. First time I’ve really tried to sell darkmoon cards at all. Some success.
- [Friends on the farm] achievement - best friends with everyone. Get a Red Cricket pet from Sho
- Finished Dread Wastes zone to open more Klaxxi dailies
- Sha of Anger - Actual won tier pants!
- Klaxxi revered quest - "Dropping our signal" ; bugged if you are grouped and someone else uses the tuning fork. On the follow up "Corruption Runs Deep", don't fly off like I did. wait for role play and mob spawn.
- LFR - Survived the Elegon fight this week - killed him about 3 seconds before the enrage timer
- Alts - Professions
- Tailoring now at 586. Was intending to make leg enchants for the raid team, but it requires honored with Golden Lotus to buy the recipe!
- Engineering at 580 (now require harmony to to do it sensibly)
- Blacksmithing at 578 (now require access to Vale of Eternal Blossom), and honored with Klaxxi to make belt buckles
- FINALLY got a transmute proc on Living Steel - x4 thank you very much. And during laaag!
- Make sure you get the blingtron when up! Got 5xMote of Harmony from blingtron!
* Golden Lotus
* Bleeding Fishing!!
* All my eggs in one (4) Warlocks
Hi CAW gang!
Today was the best day so far in WOW for me! After a few weeks of leveling to 90 so that I could get the Anglers dailies to open up, I finally got the one thing I really wanted, Anglers Fishing Raft. I am enclosing a screen shot of Bonmarrow ( my shadow priest) enjoying a ride around the Anglers Warf. She is holding her prized Masterclass Kalu'ak fishing Pole. To me this set of fishing gear is better than any weapon or trinket. I plan to spend many hours out on the waters of Pandaria enjoying the scenery!
Thanks for giving me hours of listening entertainment and information about the game I truly love.
Here is a direct link and an html link to the screen shot if it's easier to post on the web page.
<a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/flockofangels/Decorated%20images/?action=view&current=Fishingraft.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/flockofangels/Decorated%20images/Fishingraft.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Hey gang! Great show! Aprillian, It was great seeing the pic of you and RogueSlayer! Looks like you two were having a blast! And how did the comic-con go?
Hey I wanted to share something with you all that was kind of funny. At least in my head. Can't remember what the subject was but you all were talking about something and Aprillian mentioned Hyacinth Bucket. Well I have this thing when picking names for my alts that sometimes goes off on wierd tangents when trying to finalize one. So about a week after MOP launched, I wanted to start a panda and bring him into COD. So I was trying to come up with a name and my first thought was I wanted to come up with something British in honor of one of my heros in game, ElJeppy. So one of my fav British shows is Keeping up Appearances. And thinking panda bear turned into Boo Boo from Yogi Bear and I thought of Hyacinth and that turned into Booquet! Even though it seems more French than British, the origin was British. I wasn't even planning on relaying this but when Hyacinth popped up in the show last week, I couldn't resist. He is still in the starting zone but someday he'll join the horde and Clan of Darkness. I'm sure many of you do the same type of thing when trying to come up with names for alts. Anyway, you are all my heros and I plan to honor you all in some way with alt names in the future. Take Care everyone. Donnie.
P.s. Junno! Wow you have a lovely singing voice! I would love to hear more. And Rogueslayer, you are awesome!!! And thanks so much Aprillian and Big G! I will cherish the collectors edition!
HI Caw Crew!
Still behind in my listening but hope all is going well! I've been fairly busy leveling on my main Pryderic who just last night dinged 90! It's my first 90 and I know I'm behind most people but I'm really pleased I finally made it. Only a couple of my EU guildies were on but it happened while I was questing in the Dread Wastes. As far as my Loremaster progression is going I finished up Kun-Lai Summit last night so that's 4 completed zones. There's still a ways to go but I'll get there in time.
Apart from that, I've been taking a new approach to my show recordings given that I have such little time now and that seems to be working well. I put another episode out last night though I've spent most of this morning normalizing the audio and recompiling it because the voice audio was to quiet so by the time the show is recording the new version will be uploaded.
You guys are awesome!
Hello again to everyone at Ctrl-Alt-WoW!
Given that this week's recording is the middle of the night in my timezone, I'm not sure I'll be joining in the chat room. But I guess by the time you're reading this, you'll know whether or not I made it.
This week I returned to my original toon, Rogueslayer, who has been parked in Sholazar Basin for some time now, stuck at 76. Upon release, she managed to work her way to 80, at which point she had a choice to make. The attached audio takes you behind the scenes on that decision-making process. It all turned out well, and at the the time of this email (Sunday afternoon), she is at 83 with an eye on 84. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
I hope everyone's continuing to have a wonderful time both in and out of game.
Attached is a little voicemail for you all.
Have a great show!
Mwah mwah mwah
Group huggles time - yay!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week both in and out of game :)
Here's my audio - hope it sounds ok - 6am doing audio is an idea I won't try again soon lol
Also included the links regarding the Wanderer's Festival for you all - go check them out :)
Link to the pet:-
And the video that wowmartiean has done - it is awesome - check it out!
Have a great show and will catch up with all soon.
Lots of hugsLeeta
The Zerg have got me save yourself and by loud I mean mangnum PI loud
Hello CAW crew!
Hope you all had a good week both in and out of game? Didn't get a chance to make an audio submission but thought I'd email in.
I did LFR for the first time this week and have killed all 6 bosses of Mogu'shan Vaults, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. LFR seemed very easy to me! I went in with very little knowledge of the fights and although we wiped a couple of times on certain bosses, for the most part we just flew through. I guess I understand that Blizzard has to design LFR to be accessible to all so I wont complain to much. Anyway after killing 11 bosses (still have one left to kill before the reset) and using Elder Charm's of Good Fortune after each kill Ive gotten four iLevel 476 upgrades which brings my average iLevel up to 465.
Other than LFR I've been running heroics for off-spec enhancement gear. I wanted a dps spec for doing daily's. Speaking of dailys I'm now exalted with the Tillers and have started doing the Golden Lotus dailys but unfortunately haven't managed to get them done every day.
Well thats about it, looking forward to the podcast!
P.S After Jeppy's reaction last episode I have to make it clear that Jeppy is obviously the bestest multiboxer and is also much better than me at being English! ;)