Aprillian, Ashayo and Kimmee form http://Ladiesofleet.com discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!!
I hope everyone's doing GREAT today! Mom and I got together to record a quick something for ya'll and it ended up being an HOUR AND A HALF LONG recording!!! Good grief. We had a lot of fun (getting killed) on the...oh wait...I shouldn't give it away yet...hehehe... anyway, hope you enjoy the recording! We love you guys and gals!
/great big hugs & kisses *muah!*
Juuno & Pixiegirl
p.s. I'm sorry for the kinda choppy editing job, I was rushing a bit...teehee...
p.p.s. Also, Mom meant the "other" Isle in her p.s. at the end...you'll know what I mean when you hear it... hehe.
What We've Been Doing:
Accidentally harvested 2 pumpkins.
Hate killing when no one gets xp, for instance farming
Motes of harmony
Join my farm
Armory AH with Astara
- Ding 90 Ashayo fighting way to a rare. Killed it ; got a chest upgrade!
- Bought Chest and Gloves off AH, DMF trinket, boots off Galleon, had scribe Staff - 460! Raid time!
- Ding 90 Asheal - Terrific Trio
Tillers - Loving Mr plow now! 30% health
- Back into farming with some vigour
- Using seed bags - don't forget to till soil first, or you waste a charge!
- 8 plots seems alot for rep quest
- 10 charges for seed bags seems odd - why not multiple of 4! (OCD much?)
- Hunting rares on Isle of Thunder. Pretty disappointing - mainly a tome that gives 15 valor, but did get the pet off Haywire
- Did the solo Scenario loot run. Gold, charms, parchments
- Doing dailies on 3 x 90’s! Got honored. Belt is not an upgrade over Klaxxi revered - but only need gold to buy
- Thunder Isle dailies are very doable multi-boxing... yay!
- Cool solo-scenario to take you to Stage 2 of the assault. Now get to choose PvE or PvP dailies
- ToES - Loot off every boss, including another Sha-touched weapon and a healing trinket upgrade. Meanwhile, Molly got no drops at all... again
- Queued for LFR. Something wrong - I'm 2nd on dps meters on Ashayo. AskMrRobot is saying to lower HIT on affliction warlock
- Won shoulders - cataclysmically epic
- Molly FINALLY won something on her hunter in Vault of Mysteries
- Make sure you do Tailoring cooldown daily to learn new patterns for PvP gear - some sell well
- Same for Leatherworking ; grind mobs to get the magnificence of leather/scales to drop and do daily.
Mollyspell - went raiding...got NOTHING again and again and again. Her damage is such crap, so I went fire. It didn’t help at all
Mollyshot - Ashayo hit 90, so Mollyshot had to hit 90. Immediately got geared to 460 because all kinds of stuff was dropping in scenarios, and dungeons. Went into LFR and...NOTHING. I finally did get a couple of items out of LFR, but it was hit or miss there.
On the weekend, but account got closed.
Sorry about last week fokes the joys of recording on my phone you would think it simple but for some reason I always forget to send the audio to the email program before sending
Greetings CaW crew, Aprillian, Ashayo, El Jeppy, and Tedra and this weeks super special guest.
Its your dear friends the Nekrobob's coming to you from the mysterious far east. Its been a wonderful week in WoW leveling my alts and working on my cooking which is now 600, (thank you Darkmoon faire) Speaking of cooking has anyone managed to buy their farm ? From what I've read the quest should be with farmer Yoon however I can't seem to find it. Any information regarding this matter would be very helpful. I'm also looking for the location of the green fire quest.
Please enjoy this weeks audio submission and some funky screenshots.
Much love and thanks for all the hard work you put into our favorite podcast we truly appreciate it.
and remember undead love is forever…
Newly discovered power that looks really cool but I
have no idea what it does
Pimpin' hard with Blingtron...
Hello CAW Sweeties,
Yes... It's that time... You know what I mean ;) It's group huggles time! /squee :)
Sending Jeppy super get well hugs too - hope he is doing better and we all miss him greatly and hopes he will be back to podcast central soon :)
Well I've had a busy week this week. Been madly doing the new dailies that dropped when Patch 5.2 hit. Boy oh boy it's back to dailies dailies and more dailies again!
Also been busy collecting new pets on The Thunder Isle :) yay for new pets.
Just hit 501 pets in game - yes super crazy that there are that amount of pets available but on my goodness I am loving them all!
Finally managed to get Major Payne (Northrend Pet Tamer) down. Smacked him real good hehe was soooooo happy!
Also few days ago managed to get besties with Nat Pagle :)
Actually nearly fell out of my chair when the achievement popped as I didn't realise I was that close lol
Also managed to fish up one of the new fish pets - Tiny Green Carp.
Am having super fun pet battling :) made more teams lol now have 63 - yes I know I am super addicted to it haha
Anyway I must get back to work and am missing listening to you all live but have a fabulous show.
Big huggles all around
Lots of love Leeta
PS - extra hugs to Pixiegirl :)
PPS - extra hugs to Strumpet & Molly - have a fabulous visit on Friday <3
I'm loving the "Jurassic Park" zone. Love the atmosphere and the dinos. Looks like I may just grind this rep all the way out.
I have been PvP-ing a good bit this past weekend. I was top in damage in a BG on Saturday night, which means we really sucked, because my gear was bad. (And that's bad meaning bad, not bad meaning good.)
Trying my hand at a Death Knight for the third time. I realized that a DK could use the 3 heirloom items I had in my bank. I'll try Pvp with that toon as well.
That's all for now. Have fun and enjoy the pixels.
P.S. Loved the pic of Big G's female coworker on twitter. Everybody wants an epic
Shout Outs & Thank YouInterview with Matahorn
Clan of Darkness
Hey gang! Sorry if this weeks audio isnt as chipper as usual...feeling just a little under the weather. No big deal though. Ill be back to normal next week! Take care everyone! You all are soooooooooo awesome!!!!!
Email from Jeppy