Monday, October 7, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 339 - Internet Sucks


Aprillian, Leeta, Tedrah and Rogueslayer discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno’s Corner

Hello Ctrl Alt Wow Darlings!  I hope you're having a super great morning/afternoon/evening! hehehe

Here's our little audio...I hope it sounds alright.  Great big thanks to Befreit, Pontis, Melindrea, Tiber, Alztraz, Dethwyn, Pikar, Jekle, Kithorina, Leeta, Mata, Mollyshot, Donnie, Lisa, Phenelope (and I hope I didn't miss anybody else) for raiding on Friday night!  Juuno got her some 553 Greaves of Cyclopean Dread from killing that Celestial right after our recording... WOOOOT!!!  It was fantastic and totally worth all the deaths...hehe... Clan of Darkness is awesome!!!  

/great big hugs!!!!

Juuno & Pixiegirl


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Pet Battles, Green Fire, some Ram

29 motes of harmony
Blood in the Snow Scenario

Leeta

Crazy week with - here is internet, gone is internet.
Recipes are :- Stuffed Lushrooms
Farmer’s Delight
Seasoned Pomfruit Slices
Mango Ice
Fluffy Silkfeather Omelet &
Spiced Blossom Soup - all give +300 to certain stat
Guo-Lai Halls - farming chests, looted Relic of Guo-Lai and Relic of the Thunder KIng - both are bind to BattleNet. Sent to my Priest Attil - will help her rep with Golden Lotus.
Clan of Darkness fun- we did Rep groups killing the mobs for Emperor Shaohao rep
- killed Rares on Timeless Isle
- Yu’lon - World Boss at The Celestial Court - ilvl 553 pants
Whizzig sells some cute “dress up” items for your Perky Pug - here is pic of mine being a Dread Pirate. He is a rare spawn and is found around The Celestial Court.
** Darkmoon Faire will be back** New pet Moon moon
Remember to buy a Darkmoon Top Hat for rep and experience bonuses

Rogueslayer

Fishing (see two photos below)
DBaD - None!
Cooking - Master of the Ways
Shout outs - Tirefire, Wingy
Archaeology
Leveling
Farming

Emails





Hello Ctrlaltwow crew,
I just thought I would check in since it usually takes some big occasion to get me to write. I am enjoying hearing the shows with the 4 hopeful candidates to try and fill the hole made by Jeppy and Ashayo.  I like that you didn't rush to fill the spots and are making sure the new person fits in.
We are all having a blast for Friday night raiding which for the last 2 weeks has been on the Timeless Isle. I think it will help us as a raid team to have the best gear we can when getting into the Cata raids.
I love Donnie's new competition for the top 25 people. I am leveling another hunter through Northrend as we speak as part of this. I have seen more people because of the comp.
Anyway I have rambled on enough. I hope you are all having a great week and see you in the game.
Sincerely Matahorn


Long days of Work
I think I rambled abit for the short period of time I got to play and I posted a video of Nikkis new dog on the clan of darkness Facebook plus yay new doctor who eps found in Africa. She called it bundy I voted for Cthulhu but she didn’t want to call a ancient evil
Big G

Clan of Darkness

Donnie’s Report on COD



No comments:

Post a Comment