Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 340 - The CAW Must Go On


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno’s Corner

Hello darlings!  I hope you're all doing well this week!  

This is super short, sorry for that... <=)

love ya!

Juuno (and Pixie!)


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Darshi dinged 88 doing pet battling and doing some pvp

Timeless Aisle? Shopping

Timeless Leather Helm, battlenet
Dual boxing
herbing sprites

DMF hat use on

Leeta

1/ Rep - Attil - Golden Lotus went from 510/3000 Neutral to 4110/12000 Honored with
13 Relics of Guo-Lai and 4 Relic of Thunder Kings
Used DMF buff and got  600 rep and 1200 rep
2/ DMF - no luck with MoonFang for pet or mount
3/ Timeless Isle
- blew 24 keys trying to get Bonkers… still no luck
- Timeless Legends Achievement - Find all of the lost pandaren artifacts on the Timeless Isle.

5/ Darkmoon Top Hat - used for killing rep mobs on Timeless Isle Shaohao
6/ Alliance - the Aussie contingent has started Alliance toons along the same vein as the CoD
- highest roll for tank - Clogalis
- highest roll for heals - Wingy
- highest roll for ranged DPS - Leeta & Ashayo
- left last as melee DPS - Matahorn
also have Tarngarth and Kimolly have rolled toons and Jeppy on reserve bench!

Rogueslayer

General:
  • Ashayo bowed to, cheered at and hugged me - and I was AFK!
  • Logged in Monday to find a Blingtron right in front of me. Tweeted “Happiness is logging in to find a Blingtron standing directly in front of you.” Thursday, Blingtron 4000 (@Blingtron4k) replied, “I was waiting for you to log in. It was imperative that you receive your gifts.”

Farming:
  • Voltandra did Klaxxi work order for first time - 2nd half of quest stayed in log. Next day did the split thing - streamline is after 1st
  • Narendra Till the Break of Dawn (100 crops)
  • Trying to spot Ghostly Pandaren Fisherman for Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm. Camped the spot Tuesday before server maintenance, along with a lvl 90 Troll.
  • Andrea Toyas! (screenshot)

Order of the Cloud Serpents
  • Voltandra - 5th place!

Fishing
  • Voltandra (therefore everyone) - Azure Water Strider
  • Have you ever jumped while standing still on AWS? OMG!
  • Ghostly Pandaren Fisherman (screenshot - 6:09 am) - Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm
  • Everthorn fishing from NPC raft in Sri-La, got attacked by a shark anyway! Had to jump in water to be in reach to fight back

Leveling
  • Everthorn - 85 (87 now)!
  • Dropped skinning, picked up enchanting

Emails

Bearing gifts

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Sincerely Matahorn
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.



Sorry for the lack of audio this week as I have come down with the plague and it's made my already great voice to some what of a slur. Been haveing fun at the darkmoore fair and pet battling on my ally toons so hope you all have a great show.

For the horde

For the alliance

For the sandgroper

And for me getting over the plague and getting the full use of my lungs again

Sent from my iPhone
Big G






















No comments:

Post a Comment