Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 342 - Headless Horseman Mount Exists


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Timeless Aisle

Rares Tight wir e

Gina Mudclaw
Hallow’s End
Virtual Ticket
Video games

Leeta

1/ Got the last cooking recipe from Guo-Lai Halls - used a Potion of Luck which lasts 20mins and grinded through the mobs until I got a few keys to open the chests
2/ Hallows End - did a run with Ashayo and Kimolly - mount dropped! Woohoo \o/
3/ Side project - TNAK Guild - Mage hit Lvl35 today and guild hit Lvl15
- still struggling with herbing and inscription as outlevelling the zones and with all the experience you get from questing, herbing, daily fishing and cooking it does feel like the levelling is fast
- also hit Lvl40 on my Warlock - so much fun to level another Warlock

4/ Had fun with Aprillian on Timeless Isle - killing and looting
5/ After restart last night I logged back into WoW and Matahorn telling me the Auction House was closed. So I had to go check it out for myself! I don’t remember ever seeing this before!

Rogueslayer

Fishing
  • Rogueslayer (A) Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm Monday morning
  • Voltessa got it Wednesday morning

Ironman
  • ironicide lvl 27 killed by shade of headless horseman in Goldshire :(
  • new Ironicide the monk saved the town
  • Lilbitironic (lvl 16 - warlock) using the penny pouches. Saved Goldshire by running down from wickerman when Horseman announced end.
  • Libitironic got to 17, then decided to do couple Redridge quests. Death by gnolls.
  • Lilbitironic now gnome monk

Farming
  • Voltessa moved onto the ranch, harvested a Terrible Turnip
  • Voltessa accidentally used portal shard to Thunder Bluff - thought was planting. So did Hallow’s End, a TB fishing daily and returned Clarice’s locket
  • Narendra made 334g on 14 yak milk (bag cleanout)

DBaD
  • “My dad works for Blizzard.”

General
  • Put new Ironicide on Winterfhoof, was going to transfer Henderscott. Lvl 26. Can only transfer 300 gold. 1000 at 31. Have 1900+. Fishing hat.
  • Book - Ready Player One (book, or audio narrated by Wil Wheaton), author Ernest Cline

Emails

Sorry not much to say this week
Big G

Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Battle Pet BreedID

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battle_pet_breedid

Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Sincerely Matahorn
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment