Monday, May 12, 2014

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 369 - Tol Barad for the PETS!!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Hi Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer, Tedrah and all of our awesome wow family!
  Hope everyone is having a awesome week, in an out game!

Okay first want to say I'm sorry didn't send any thing in for the past two weeks, I know I'm bad. But kind of got busy with out door stuff, the weather has been way to nice to stay in the house :) Oh and a few road trips here and there, mostly doctor's but good news I now know why I've been so dang tired for the past couple of years! Diet and walking will help plus awesome guildes to guide me is doing the trick, thanks goes out too Sideburnsz, Willopelt, Danarra even Vrishna gave me some good advice. Thanks guys :) See what a great caring group of people we have, best guild in the
game!
Okay I did play some this past week had too I missed Darkmoon fair last time, and I got moon moon!!! Also did a little old raiding only because I wanted this pet, didn't get it those. But our awesome Gypsymoon sent me one, he is a Tideskipper and so cute! Thank you Gypsy I really do love him.
Well that's been my week, not much but I've missed all of you so thought I'd better send in a email before you forgot all about me lol
Love & Kisses
Pixie & Juuno
PS
Picture included of Tideskipper (Gypsyguy) and my project for this summer. Those it's going to involve a lot of hard work and muscles, sorry boy's, maybe a backhoe

WoWScrnShot_051014_215051.jpg

Today's walk 027.JPG

What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Tiiaa and Auruk doing Tol Barad

Tillers
didn’t take quest and planting
Astara did 1000 dialies
some kid’s week
didn’t make Darkmoon

Hearthstone

Leeta

1/ Darkmoon Faire - took 12 toons for a run to get Darkmoon Tickets and level professions.
Monk hit Lvl53
Thought - When Warlords hit I really would love to have my Garrison as a Darkmoon Faire Caravan - that you could move it from place to place!
2/ Ulduar - Gearing Herald of the Titans Toons
We ran Ravn and Aussie through Ulduar on Friday night to get them some gear!
Then on Saturday we did another Ulduar run and I healed with my Druid… Feeling like Vudho is getting much more comfy with the spells though still got ways to go!
Thanks to all those who came to play and make 2 runs great fun - Wingy, Ashayo, Lokwyn, Rain, Tiber, Aussie, Big G, Sumdudd, Ravn and Natanie.
3/ TNAK - Mage Lvl87
Did couple dungeon runs - Stormstout Brewery and Shado-Pan Monastery

WoWScrnShot_050714_214733.jpg
4/ Leeta
Jeremy Feasel is STILL a weasel!
Still made no more progress on Need A Bigger Bag Achievement! Spent alot of time hunting down rares to no avail! Going round and round in circles with it!
Finished off the Black Temple quest chain and got some nice pieces of gear for transmog
5/ Hearthstone - Not had much luck with games this week!
6/ War Crimes by Christie Golden - OMG only 7 chapters in but LOVING IT!!!
7/ Warlock hit Lvl55 - mostly been trying to level her professions as it’s amazing how theyget away from you when you are doing dungeons as opposed to questing!
Engineering 245- 272/Mining 245 - 273 /Cooking 188 - 433

Rogueslayer

Neutrina - gnome warrior
  • 77-78
  • By end of last show, had done Northrend Children’s Week stuff, finished Outland just after, got Egbert
  • Home Alone (hearth with orphan), Daily Chores (5 dailies w/orphan)

Nelkall - 90 Dwarf warrior
  • During last show, started back at TB. Had 79, went to 86. Need 200 for Fox Kit plus 50 for Rustburg Gull
  • 86 comm- 201
  • Wolfbrother’s morning check-in’s: “and you’ll be happy with just one?”
  • Queued for Tol Barad but didn’t get called. Got in later one - WTF? Monday - Tol Barad Victory - no enemy players, I think!
  • Victory in Wintergrasp!
  • I level blues - 350-something to 475 (Superior and Cataclysmically Superior)
  • Daily Chores, Home Alone, Aw, Isn’t He Cute (Speedy)
  • Eye of the Storm - An HK, Make Love Not Warcraft (hug), Know Thy Enemy (7 races), Damage Control (300,000 dam or heal on player in single bg)
  • Alterac Valley - That Takes Class, The Grim Reaper, Alterac Valley Victory
  • Monday Random BG -> Strand of the Ancients - Ugh. Jumped into water at start of part 2
  • Random Isle of Conquest - Isle of Conquest Victory!
  • Breaking Out of Tol Barad! (100 TB dailies), Just Another Day in Tol Barad (all the dailies)
  • Timeless Isle
  • Prof Zen Master
  • 6 minute bridge standoff at TB, then guards respawned
  • Exalted with Baradin Wardens -> 5 Exalted Reputations (I love double-whammy achievements)
  • The Tillers! and Till the Break of Dawn
  • Rocket rides at TB
  • 100 hk, destro 2 siege engines
  • Towers of Power - 3 siege engines one battle
  • Left TB, landed in Lazy Turnip, got ganked!!!
  • Friday morning solo TB until 2 others joined last 30 seconds. Lots of laps.
  • 500 Daily Quests, Tastes Like Chicken (eat 50 foods)
  • Ooraok
  • Got it Friday midday! Now for mounts...

Sunsong Ranch Invasion.jpeg

Thursayre - Draenai Paladin
  • 85-86
  • 59-50 = 19 ->40
  • Tol Barad - bought Rustburg Gull
  • Easier run from Paw’Don to Halfhill (through Twinspire)
  • Started farm (Green Acres) and cooking
  • DBaD: Xandabar on Zangarmarsh:
    • Xandabar 1.png
    • Xandabar 2.png
    • Xandabar 3.png
    • FYI - Refining the Vision requires 90, Thursayre is 86
  • Breaking Out of Tol Barad (100 q)

Whimihere - Dwarf monk PVP
  • 21-24
  • Come One, Come All
  • 500 HK
  • Hit lvl 24 upon porting into AB in progress

Rogueslayer (CoD)
  • TB - killed a couple guards, chatted with others, then Alliance toon came in with 30 seconds left
  • Ran into Tiaa and Auruk in TB
  • TB comm - 0-91
  • Isle of Conquest - random rocket rider!
  • Alterac Valley - complicated 6 group assignments
  • Arathi Basin - two people giving conflicting directions
  • TB victory with Ravn this afternoon
  • Towers of Power
Voltandra and Rkkrgirl
  • TB Dailies, but Alliance controlled
  • Herbing, mining fishing hat
  • Won an assault on TB in 5 minutes - captured the third spot

Deronia
  • The Tillers

Emails



I wasn't even going to send anything in, buuuut.....

And aprillian, it's the one with today's date. :)

Rain



Hello C.A.W crew!

Saulius here, its been a long time! I recently started up my Shaman again. I missed having a level 90 character so have decided to come back to the U.S servers and have brought Alice (my partner in crime) with me. I have missed being part of a guild, and everyone has been very welcoming upon my return. I have recently been exploring the timeless isle which been a lot of fun.

Hi! Alice here. I have gotten back into wow in a big way and i am really enjoying playing a warrior! Also , I have to say that the server we are on, earthen ring, is so friendly, everyone says hello to each other and is very helpful. I hope this qualifies me to join your guild, as I have been guild-less until now and I'm so lonely! lol.

Anyway attached to this email is a little submission of us just having a chat while we were playing WoW. Hope you enjoy!
Saulius and Alice.

@thechaosonion @tweetthefunk


Every day I am matering
Much shorter audio this week as I have played a lot less and worked more so hopefully I will have more game time soon
From Big G


Quick check-in
Hello Ctrl Alt WoW. Just got off work and caught the podcast so I thought I would get this in quick. Just wanted to say that I hit 90, WoOt Trying to take my time through Pandaria this time to see everything. I crack up everytime I see Dook Ookem say "Grook 'em til they ook in their dookers". But I'm glad I finally hit it on Sosur. I am loving Clan of Darkness. It's great to be around such loving people. Well this was meant to be a quick update. I promise a bigger one for later. For the Horde, For the Alliance, and Crtl Alt WoW!














Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates

Shooting Fish in a Barrel (any pool) - 47,630 / 50,000
Better Living through Chemistry (Cata flasks) - 2552 / 3000

5/4-5/9

10
Taintedlore
Skillicious
Gypsybunny
60

20
Grandnagus
70
Shaggee
30

80
Deadkelly
40
Huggzies
85
Mstake
50

90
Sosur

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • None


Top 10

In game mail:
  • Sosur (Je’Tze’s Sparkling Tiara) - “Thanks for all you guys do every week.”
  • Gypsy Bunny sent a Skunky Alemental pet (from Timeless Isle)- “Donation as a prize or whatever works for CAW. :D Loved the show this week!”

Top 10 20140505.png
  • Gifts:
    • 2 stacks of master healing potion
    • Skunky Alemental pet from Gypsybunny

Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Sincerely Matahorn
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment