Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
Hiya Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer, Tedra & all our awesome wow family!
Hope everyone is having an amazing week in and out of game :)
I have nothing to report, got bored this week so decided to work on the green fire quest again. And well yeah got my butt kicked by the last boss, not giving up those, I will get him might take me five years, but I will get him!
Oh and I have a complaint, Phasing, never really even think about it until someone needs help, and what happens can't see the quest they need help with. Okay I think I understand why they did this, but really it hurts those your trying to help and that's just not right! As in last night I went too help Mstake with a boss he needed, and nope couldn't see him or the guy he needed to kill. I took five of my girls over and not one of them could help him, all I could do is watch him get killed! I think as Gypsy said if you are grouped with that person then you should be able to help them. Any thought on how you can get around this?
But on a good note I did remember that two of my girls hadn't done that quest line, so today I managed to get one of them where Mstake is now :) So tonight will finish up his quest and who knows maybe I'll just stay catch up with him so I can help when he needs it.
And that's been my week.
Love & Kisses
Pixie & Juuno
PS. Aprillian I'm sending you lots of hugs & love, I'm so sorry wish I could give you a big hug in person.
What We've Been Doing:
aTol Borad for the fox
Astara got another Best Friend. She has only 4 people left to suck up to
Lots of maintenance, Aprillian created Imperial silk 28 slots bags for everyone and then flying back to the bank to check old bags. Couldn’t delete a mooncloth bag
1/ Ulduar - Herald of the Titans gearing up! Druid
Big thanks to Lokwyn, Pixiegirl, Wingy, Ashayo, Tiber, Duvessae, Sideburnz, Big G and Rain for coming on the raid.
2/ ICC - Big G Style
Went to help Big G with a quest he is doing for the Legendary quest chain in ICC
Chilling with Lichie!
Lokwyn is still Alive!!!
2/ Finished reading War Crimes by Christie Golden and Oh Em Gee!! Loved loved loved it!!
3/ Leeta - Going to Need a Bigger Bag Achievement!
Round and round the Timeless Isle
Like an Undead Warlock
1 Rare dead 2 Rare dead
No drops to add to achievement!
I use an addon called Mob Info2 which helps me keep a track of data regarding mob kills and loot etc.
Random Leeta Timeless Isle Mob Kill Info!
Huolon - 46 kills. No mount, Burden of Eternity - 2 Quivering Firestorm Egg 10
Cinderfall - 10 kills
Spirit of Jadefire - 11 kills. Glowing Green Ash - 1
Emerald Gander - 47 kills. Meaty Crane Leg - 30 Burden of Eternity - 3
Death Adder - 509 kills. Partially-Digested Meal - 4
Brilliant Windfeather - 877 kills. Wildfowl Breast - 426 Windfeather Plume - 59
Gulp Frog - 286 kills. Glyph of Rain of Frogs - 3
Burning Berserker - 692 kills. Big Bag of Herbs - 2 Burden of Eternity - 2 Windwool Cloth - 195
Great Turtles - 403 kills. Raw Turtle Meat - 71
Ordon Candlekeeper - 4597 kills. Warped Warning Sign - 17 Skewered Peanut Chicken - 148
Karkanos - 15 kills. Giant Purse of Timeless Coins - 4
- TB comm: 100 - 202, paid 165 for Reins of the Spectral Wolf. Spectral Steed automatically applies to Alliance side (1 purchase, 2 versions). Next: Reins of the Drake of the West Wind (200)
- Decided against porting tabard - 40 comm
- Just Another Day in Tol Barad (complete list of dailies), Hellscream’s Reach (Exalted)
- Heavy Savage Leather - where did that come from? (TB and/or DMF fishing)
- The Anglers!
- 500 Daily Quests
- Monday couldn’t get in to two TB battles (full), then Tuesday was only person in two!
- Domination Point
- Got My Mind on Money (loot 1000g), The Bread Winner (10k in quest rewards)
- Mantid/Mogu slaying for the Black Prince
- Capped at 4000 honor points - best thing to do with them? Went to Lok’nor Bloodfist - OMG!!!!! (I literally said “Oh. My. God.” out loud)
- Grevious Gladiator’s Felweave Raiment (robe) and Amice (shoulders) = 4000 hp then handguards
- Grouped w/Ravn on WG - cluster party. She had to leave, very next one was “Warsong Perfection,” and I ran with all three flag caps!
- That Takes Class (hk on each class)
- Thunder Isle achieve, captured Swamp Croaker, Thunderfall Flapper
- Baradin’s Wardens (Exalted)
- Extended defense, three spires down = 15 more minutes, Araook again!l But won
- 4000 hp, Grevious Gladiator’s legs and shoulders -> Mystically Superior!
- TB and Halfhill dailies, Tiller suckage
- 3 v 1 standoff. Alliance guy even brought a siege engine to ICG
- BF Tina - furniture! BF Fish - pigs!
- Isle of Thunder - trying to finish two dailies I’ve had for months (year?), and Black Prince rep
- Isle of Thunder achieve (6 listed scenarios)
- Captured Electrified Razortooth
- Surprise achieve - This Isn’t Even My Final Form (have effects of Zandalari Potion and the Mighty Loa buff together)
- Call to Arms - WG - Damage Control (300,000 damage), later WG Victory!
- 1750 hp bought Grevious Gladiator’s Scaled Shoulders
- TB, Halfhill, Anglers’
- Herb 109-143
- An Honorable Kill
- TB Victory, Halfhill
- Got My Mind on Money (loot 1000)
Voltandra & Rockrgrl
- TB - no victory (overwhelming Alliance takeover)
- Anglers’ (lol), Halfhill
- Herb/Mine (boost new, no prof’s)
- “Big bad asparagus weeds” in Weed War II
Greetings to you all @ Control Alt Wow,
I have been listening to your podcast for some time now, and I have become very fond of you all, those on the podcast, and also the guildies that send in emails/voicemails every week.
I have several alts, most of whom are in the biggest guild in the world (can you guess?). Hubby and I are also Frogpants fans and belong to the Tadpool, as I know some of your friends do.
I love that guild, but it is hard to find a niche where him and I can call our virtual home, being as it is so large. We spend a lot of time in Azeroth together and would like to share these hours with other people of like mind.
We both feel like we would make some great memories with you and your family in COD, and he promises to write you officially as well to request joining.
I hope you will consider accepting me into your wonderful family.
Hugs to you all,
Danine (aka Moonie)
p.s. Shout out to my fellow New Englanders, Aprillian and Rougeslayer <3
Really busy week
My god the amount of stuff I did this week it will blow your mind how much I did in and out of game you will be truly shocked at the things I archived this week
From Big G
Update for ep370
Hello Ctrl Alt WoW. This is Sosur again giving you guys an update on what I have been doing. Lets start with Sosur. Since I have hit 90 I have just been working on the rest of the zones in Pandaland, working towards Loremaster of Pandaria. I did some timeless isle to boost my iLvl first though. I didn't do much else with him this week, oh well. Oh look! New shiny warlock, Ignam. I got him up to level 23 before I sent this email. I am loving the warlock class, it is so fun. I can see why a certain someone, *cough*Leeta*cough* , likes them so much. Attached are some screenshots of my characters. Although I think Ignam believes he can fly. That's all for now. For the Horde! For the Alliance! And Ctrl Alt WoW.
Greeting fellow New Englanders, Leeta and Tedrah. My name is Dave, I am also know as Winslow around Azeroth . I have been a long time listener and have many alts! I have been playing wow since my girlfriend, now wife got me addicted to it around the start of Cata. We are members of AIE and we decided we would love to be a part of CAW if you would have us. My awesome wife Danine aka Moonie has already sent you an email with a request for membership. To make it official here is mine :)
Wild Star anyone?
Hey CAW Crew ! Hope you are good?
We haven't played much WoW this week unfortunately as normal life always gets in the way! Grrrr!
We are glad you liked our audio submission, that was just a snippet in to the randomness of our conversations whilst playing! Hopefully we will send you another one next week.
Have any of you guys been playing Wild Star online? Its in open beta and we are thinking of checking it. Anyway just a short one from us this week, hope you enjoy your week.
Saulius and Alice.
Our thoughts have been with you Aprillian!
just made a little something for you to play, enjoy.
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
Shooting Fish in a Barrel (any pool) - 48,005 / 50,000
Better Living through Chemistry (Cata flasks) -2561 / 3000
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
In game mail:
- Grand Nagus / Trelane (stack of master healing) - “Thank you very much”
Shout Outs & Thank You
Clan of Darkness
Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.