Recorded Sunday, August 3, 2014
Show Feed can be found at: Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 381 Show Feed
Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
What We've Been Doing:
Vrishna - Blinx400
Triple Boxed Shadowfang Keep, up to first boss
1/ Warlocks - Lvl58 - 60
We headed to Outlands!
Hello Hellfire Ramparts!
Drain Life Screenshot!
Death Adder - 1966 kills
Imperial Python spawned - 60 times!
Mount Runs - ZG, Stonecore, Vortex Pinnacle - no luck!
Warbringers - no luck!
Cata Dungeon Achievements!
Working on Archy
3/ AIE Remembrance
Paying our respects!
Walk to Orgrimmar
4/ Reminder DMF starts so get your flour, threads, dyes etc and go level your professions
Guild spotted at DMF - Grey Council (B5 love!)
Hellacia (compassionate NE rogue)
- Ran into Feelin’ Crabby in Stormwind - back to Darnassus, but Ribs for Sentinels. Skipped - didn’t feel like Ironforge trip
Sommerlin (worgen druid)
- Icecrown has so many options!!!!!
- Jettenheim, Shadowvault, Blackwatch (gnome dk sounds so ominous but cute) -> 80 shortly after last week’s show!
- Just after ding 80, called to Isle of Conquest at bottom of bracket… -> Isle of Conquest Victory
- DBaD - Raid Leader kept using Raid Warning to send messages - flashes in middle of screen. Go to docks, go to docks, then get glaives, etc. “Look, don’t be retards, get in the glaives.” Meanwhile, we’re still waiting for the flag to switch over and the glaives to appear. Then, when everyone’s telling them to back off, “if you know how to play, just don’t read this.” It’s in the middle of the screen!
- Hit One with Nature - Grove of the Ancients, Darkshore
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - I always buy the speed boosts
- BG’s, Hyjal ->82, Deepholm
- Upgraded honor heirlooms for Whimihere (capped hp)
- Damage Control at EotS - 300k damage or healing - did both :)
- BG’s, Deepholm ->83 at end of Alterac Valley
- Explore Tanaris en route to Uldum
- Why the f is there no portal FROM Uldum?
- Guild name - Murlocs Ate My Homework
- Azshara’s Veil hunting in Hyjal -> Explore Hyjal -> whiptail frenzy
- BG’s, Uldum, herbing ->84
- Mucking around with Anduin, Twilight Highlands -> 85
- First stop - Honor quartermaster in Stormwind for Ruthless Gladiator weapon, then AH for enchant
- Second - Tol Barad! Did full round of base camp quests = 8% - outta here
- DBaD reversal - Valesonia, Proudmoore at Battle for Gilneas - 1-85 BOA gear, then apologized and said it’s a good group
- Battle for Gilneas Victory
- BG’s, Paw’don Village, Pearlfin Village, then...
- 85.93 water strider to Angler’s Wharf, then mad dash to Valley of the Four Winds, farm quests - Green Acres, level 86
- Another mad dash across Kun-Lai Summit to Shado-Pan Fallback, along the wall then leap and stealth to the shrine
- Halfhill Cooking - Chef de Partie (75 recipes)
Second verse, hopefully same as the first...
My app ate my last email. :-|
I forgot to mention in my audio that Aprillian gave me an idea: XP for RL! So with that in mind, I created a Clan of Darkness party on ChoreWars! We have a ton of creatively minded people in the guild, so I'm sure someone can come up with some interesting ways to use it. I'm going to attach the link to the CoD party in my email.
Throm-Ka C.A.W. Crew
I hope everyone's been enjoying their summer summer (or winter for those in upside down land) so far. I've actually managed to hit the beach a few times, but I must admit my summer activities mostly consist of books, games and Netflix like the proud geek I am. If anyone is looking for a couple things to add to their Netflix queues I'd recommend giving Indie Game: The Movie and Superheroes a shot.
On the WoW related side of things, I'm happy to say that after many hours of digging I have finally completed the Seat of Knowledge achievement. In fact I've managed to complete all the archaeology achievements. As much as i like the profession it'll be good to stash away the digging tools until Warlords goes live. I was also lucky enough to finally get the Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake to drop, so I can finally take Utgarde Pinnacle off the dungeon farming list. Can't wait to say the same thing about Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle. Here's hoping my sacrifice to the RNG gods was enough to keep the odds in my favor a little while longer, because catching another gnome is not high on my to-do list. Them little folk be feisty! My next in-game goal is to level up some more pets and finally finish up the Celestial Tournament.
That's about it for me. Have a good show and maybe one of these days I'll work up the courage to send an audio submission.
My late email
Sorry for the lateness had a bit of a family issue pop up
From Big G
Mog It with Grand Nagus
here is the link to the set i feature on the show today please put it into the shownotes.
Flowing Water Armor:
with Grand Nagus
Big G herth Part 2
Sorry for the lateness of theese but had some family issues and work ate up my time
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
7/27 - 8/2
Clan of Darkness II:
- Level 21 - Ride Like the Wind (25% faster flight paths)
- Next reward (22) - Working Overtime (20% increased chance for prof skill up)
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
Top 10 / Top 5
- Terrible Turnip - Xandalynn
- Macabre Marionette - Wraith
- Lil’ Smoky - Stegatamad
- Calico Cat - Sorki
- Pet Bombling
- Cobra Hatchling
- Direhorn Runt
- Winterspring Cub
- Spring Rabbit
- Sinister Squashling
- Ghostly Skull
- White Tickbird Hatchling
- Sinister Squashling
- Leaping Hatchling
- Tiny Snowman
- Red Moth
- Blue Moth
- Winter’s Little Helper
- Tickbird Hatchling
- Silver Tabby Cat
- Siamese Cat
- Imperial Silkworm
- Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot
- Winterspring Cub
- Spring Rabbit’s Foot
- Tree Frog Box
- Truesilver Shafted Arrow
- Voodoo Skull