Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 021 What A Week


What’s Going On
Made a couple of changes in my gameplay
• Did some AB
o Went on Vent it was fantastic to use the Vent servers while playing AB.

Typical Day for me
• Get up and get my husband’s coffee.
• (more to be added later)

Emails

Email #1
I am known as Groffsnog of the Frostwolf clan. First off I love your podcast it is fun to hear about the many members of your war party (alts).



Email #2
Hello again.

I emailed you about younger player and I wanted to say thankyou for telling
me your opinion.
Snip...

Also, I have started my first blood elf alt, she is a hunter and I was
wondering if you had seen any cool-looking beasts in the blood elf areas
that would make an ace pet? I am kind of obsessed with pets.

still loving your podcasts,

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/

Closing Thoughts:

I hope you enjoyed my day in WoW. I would love to hear about yours.

Alt tip, you can shift click on a person’s name to find out information about that person.

Children’s Day is coming, keep a look out.

http://warcraftpets.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment