Monday, June 30, 2014

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 376 - The Flames Still Burn!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Hello darlings!!

It's been a long time, I know, I'm sorry!!  But here's a little audio to say hello... hope everyone's doing great!

Love you!!!

Juuno =D


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian


Flames - Checking bags for flames not turned in

Leeta

1/ Midsummer Fire Festival!
Took my Mage to all the fires and finally hit Lvl90!
Ended up with 967 blossoms!
Sent her across some Timeless Isle BoA gear and her ilvl went from 408 to 472!
WoWScrnShot_062914_192044.jpg
2/ Leeta
Timeless Isle has not been kind this week! Nothing to add to the “Need A Bigger Bag” Achievement
Been hunting down Death Adders mostly and hoping for the Imperial Python to spawn to get the pet.
Also had another go at the Green Fire Quest… let’s just say I did not get it!
3/ Clan of Darkness Friday night run
Pixie, Tiber, Lokwyn and Duvessae all came along for the Molten Core run. Was alot of fun :) thanks all
WoWScrnShot_062814_141924.jpg
4/ New project - Healers - Chaka Khan
Level a Healer Project has now started.
a) Toons must be Horde sideon Earthen Ring and will go into the COD 2 guild.
b) Your choice as to Horde race however class must have a healer spec
c) Heirlooms allowed.
d) One of your professions must be Engineering.
e) We will be setting reasonable and realistic weekly goals. The goal is to hit Lvl 20 by 13th July.
This is a side project so you level at your own pace. Feel free to get another in game mate to join you on your journey.
We are after everyone. This is definitely not a selective group.
What class and race are you rolling?
* So I rolled a Blood Elf Pally and hit Lvl11 and today we did a guild run for RFC!
Cheers Wingy, Ashayo and Duvessae for coming along :)
WoWScrnShot_062914_111439.jpg
Clan of Darkness 2 RFC Guild Achievement!
WoWScrnShot_062914_111518.jpg
What a smexy bunch of Healers!


Rogueslayer

Magebit (gnome mage)
  • 16 - 20
  • Some 24 druid challenged her to a duel in Hinterlands. Really?
  • Death overload in Deadwind Pass
  • Old Gnome and the Sea, Giddy Up!

Voltandra
  • Continuing hunt for conquest points

Thursayre (draenai paladin)
  • 87 - 90!!!
  • Warsong Gulch Victory
  • Extinguishing Pandaria, Cataclysm, Northrend, Outland, Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor
  • Flamewarden of Pandaria, Cataclysm, Northrend, Outland, Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor
  • King of the Fire Festival (steal cap city flames), Burning Hot Pole Dance
  • Dread Waste questing - level 90:
  • Thursayre 90.jpeg
  • Was 43 gold short on the 2500 g flight training. Sold stuff from her bags, came out 150 ahead - off to Timeless Isle

Saturday morning…
game server.png

Sommerlin (worgen druid)
  • 47 - 49 (50 during today’s show!)
  • Level ?? blood elf camping the North Sanctum horde fire
  • Flame Warden Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor
  • I like using “their” ribbon poles:
Enemy pole.jpeg
  • Ran to the Uldum fires at 50 - died twice, could fly!



Emails



Greetings Clan of Darkness! I'm e-mailing to inquire about an invitation to your guild on the Earthen Ring server. I'm Requthana, a lvl 90 hunter looking for some fun and happy people to WoW with. I'm interested in groups, dungeons, raids, quests, all the fun stuff! I'm a full-time mom out of game, so I'm not an everyday player, but if it fits into my schedule, I'll do it! Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!
P.S. Phenelope/Yodie sent me. :)


Hi.

My friend Requthana just joined your guild and she said I should join. I am currently listening to the fire festival podcast and look forward to hearing from you.

I have 2 toons that may be interested in joining.  Low level panda and a boomkin.

Thanks


I didn't have the time to plan or even think ahead on what I was going to say but here is my overly excited and happyhappyhappy audio for this week!

-rain


Sorry not much to say this week hope to have more next week
From Big G







Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


Happy birthday Winslow!
Shadowmourne - Guild Edition (Wielder of Shadowmourne) - towards The Ultimate Collection (50 points)
Now That’s an Achievement (2000 guild achieve points)

6/22 - 6/29

10
Mattadamia
60
Triskitt
Shaggadin
20

70
Triskitt
30
Bellinia
Quinnz
80
Triskitt
40

85
Triskitt
Sorki
50

90
Triskitt

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • Maryskellie
  • Shaggadin

Top 10
Game mail:
  • Finnya (Pandaren water spirit) - Thank you very much. I really like.
  • Tigerlilly (harmonious porcupette) - Thank you so very much!!!! I will :)  [“enjoy”]
Top 10 20140623.png

In game mail:
Gifts:
  • Valkwyn - Snowy panda from Bruus and Pixie - Leita
  • Leeta:
    • pint sized pachyderm - Stegatamad
    • Mr. Wiggles - Boslem
    • Mechanical Squirrel
    • Peddlefeet
    • Wolpertinger
    • Green Wing Macaw
    • Elementium Geode
    • Macabre Marionette


Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Sincerely Matahorn
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment