Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 023 Is There Anybody Out There...

Anyone At All?

Children’s Week

WoW as a social place

Groups – Run throughs vs even groups

New Conbination – Warrior/Priest for Dual Boxing
DuckieBank
Shattrath City – Enchanter and JC trainer

Email from:
Hi my characters name is Lilthis i am a 66 warrior on the Lothar server. I want to say how much I love your podcast, I currently have 4 different alts I play as more than banks, and I too am running around on all of them gathering for their professions. I just wanted to say thanks for the dragonhawk hatchling tip, even now I am still using it to sell them for around 4g each thanks again and good luck with your alts.

New Skype Number - ctrlaltwow – Answering machine set up, give us a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment