Show Feed: Episode 391 Show Feed
Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!
This is a quick, last minute audio! My friend, Andrew, is driving (sorry for the background noise!) and I just realized I messed up my sign off.../sigh. Oh wells, love ya!
/great big hugs & kisses!
What We've Been Doing:
Tiiaa 88 with one turn in
Place cooking fire
1/ DMF - took 17 toons through this month
Leetalu - Monk - hit Lvl56
Leetare - Pally - hit Lvl 40
Still no luck with Jeremy Feasel the weasel!
2/ Mount Runs
Managed to get a few World Boss kills - Sha of Fear, Galleon and Oondasta - no luck with any mounts.
Managed to get Thundering Jade Serpent as AIE Salus finished the Achievement that opened the mount.
Sparkley goodness :)
After over 140 runs through Stonecore - it finally gave me something very shiny :)
And then Wingy, Ashayo and I did our last lot of runs through dungeons and Warbringers etc the night before the Patch - Vortex decided to play nice!
Grats Ashayo on winning the roll!
3/ Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25m - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2958
Wingy, Mel, 42, Grand Nagus and myself on the new mounts!
We did Ring of Blood in Nagrand!
Our Drain Lifes Combined!!
Then we went over to Auchenai Crypts
Drain life!!! Get him!!
We went to Scholomance - Pally went from Lvl40 - 41
Rocking it out in Scholo!
6/ Goodbye Portal
Ashayo, Wingy and Myself paying our respects to the Portal!
7/ Patch 6.0.2
Wow!!! What can i say?!?!
All the new things!!
ZOMG addons broken!! Arghhh!
Toy Box is win!
Bag space is major win!
New character looks are fantastic!
Hallows End begins on Saturday!!!
Gimblegyre (gob DK)
- 88 - 90!
- Eye of the Storm: screenshot - good job)
- Eye of the Storm Victory, Captured Journal for DMF - which reminded me:
- Whee buff
- Weird - “Discovered Shrine of Two Moons” after I’d been there repeatedly - went from 89.25-33% just on DMF quests
- Grisly Trophy tip - each Sapfly gives 1 - rack ‘em up!
- Level 90 at Soggy’s Gamble with the final quest
- Leaning Tower (WG), Back Door Job (IoC), A-Bomb-ination (IoC), Puddle Jumper (DG), Warsong Gulch Victory and WG Perfection, Temple of Kotmogu Victory, Tol Barad Victory,
- Wintergrasp Victory and “Within Our Grasp” (attack & win 10 minutes or less)
- Searched out one trillium vein - Working For a Living (600 x2)
- Robot House = Level 12 - moot now
- Flurry - EotS <6 minutes
- End of and post Wintergrasp fight to a draw
- 200 Daily Quests, Master Fisherman (375) at Anglers Wharf
- Deepwind Gorge Victory
- Five copies of Nat’s Fishing Journal from Voltandra. 388 - Zen Master Fisherman - Boom.
- Skills to Pay the Bills (450 x3 secondary)
- Picked up an Albino Snake and an Obsidian Hatchling at the pet store in Dalaran
- Every Day I’m Pand-a-ren (25 daily Pandaren quests in 1 day)
- Ancient Protector (kill 10 players in the courtyard, SofA), SofA Victory, Storm the Beach! (win SotA <4 minutes)
- Zen Master Medic
- 500 HK, Deepwind Gorge Perfection
- Dig, dig, dig’d my way to 75 and DMF -> Faire Favors (6 diff prof quests), Digger (10 common)
- In one Battle for Gilneas: One Two Three You Don’t Know About Me (assault 2 bases), Battle for Gilneas Perfection, Newbs to Plowshares (<6 minutes), Battle for Gilneas Victory, 1000 Conquest Points - Achievement heaven!
- I Had It in My Hand! (find a rare), More Skills to Pay the Bills (secondary to 525 x3) and off to Pandaren digging -> Zen Master Archeologist!
- Tillers, moved onto the ranch
- Darkmoon Defender (3 PVP quests)
- Zen Master Cook, Way of the Pot, Serious Skills to Pay the Bills (600 in all secondary)
Millri (orc elemental shaman)
- 33 - 43
- Digging Astral Recall - it’s like a second 15-minute hearthstone
- 50 Daily Quests
- EofS - Honorable Kill, Take a Chill Pill, The Grim Reaper (30 HK in a battle)
Neutrina (90 frost mage)
- Ran her to the TB bridge, accepted the call, immediately got the victory!
- No honor anymore for Grizzly Hills or Thunder Isle PVP quests
- TB and WG not in the group finder anymore
- I like the new bags, but I do like the toon-wide search from Arkinventory
- Prideful gear now available for hp
- Wednesday: Longest. Server. Restart. Ever.
- Couldn’t sell trillium from bank on remote AH, at least early in the week
- Spirit/Motes of Harmony not soulbound!
- My monk action bar seemed hardly touched
- Everthorn looted Time-Locked Box from Ironmarch Scout -> Bronze Whelpling. Then Empierce got one too!
- FYI you don’t need to land to destroy the Iron Demolishers
- My human Rogueslayer looks completely vacant
- So many additional downloads!
- Flew Anassakata out to WG to turn in a quest. Alliance controlled, next battle timer, but walls were all down and no NPC’s. Same when Sommerlin returned during a “battle”
- Several toons got Blasted Lands Quests achieve
- Remote AH showing me gold from sales on main page, but not on Auctions page
Hello Aprillian, Leeta, Tedrah and Rogueslayer
Deathskeeper here I've been back playing wow again a few months now. So of course I had to start listening to my favorite podcast about WOW. Let see the last time I emailed this show was in 2010!!! Back when I was duel boxing and playing with the Pants on head guild. I'm glad that show has continued to grow. And now that I'm back I can think of no better guild to run thru Warlords with so if you have room for me and my Monk "OffTheChain" we would were the Clan of Darkness ii tabard with pride.
Deathskeeper the DK
Hello CAW Ladies,
Well we have less than a month for the new Expansion so I thought I would do one more project. Instead of deciding to use one of my level 90's when the expansion comes out I have decided to level a new character. So I deleted one of my level 90 Tauren Hunters. I made a Pandaren Hunter. As I speak she is 2 weeks old and is heading to Northrend at level 68.
I am enjoying the new Patch. Since Nagrand is my favourite zone I like that the Hunters can now tame Clefthoofs, Talbuk and Hydra. Anyway must dash I have a panda to level. I hope you ladies are enjoying the new content.
Ps loving the new Warlord's Deathwheel Mount. This is my first motorbike mount.
It's been another long week of lil free time and much work so here's my audio and happy post birthday pixie
with Grand Nagus
This is the addons link to curse page this week:
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
10/3 - 10/15
No more top 10/top 5, as it is no longer tracked in game.
- Level 25! (before levels removed)
- Master Crafter - 500 epic items 359+
- Master Pandaria Crafter - 500 Epic items 476+
- Scholomance Guild Run
Tielaxu - Challenge Conqueror: Silver (every challenge mode dungeon silver or better) and Challenge Conqueror: Gold
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
Gifts - will be returning this week:
- Green Helper Box
- Sinister Squashling
- Terrible Turnip
- Father Winter’s Helper
- Imperial Silkworm