Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 802 - A New Ctrl Alt WoW

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 802 - A New Ctrl Alt WoW

AprilPvd is Virtual Reality

Welcome to the new Ctrl Alt WoW podcast. Over the past month I have been searching for the right voice/mode to express my journey in video games. I started Ctrl Alt WoW in 2006 playing World of Warcraft. In the subsequent years this podcast has evolved many times. I’ve had different house and different perspectives. I have changed in many ways. I’ve gotten older I’ve moved, I got married, I got divorced and changed relationships. I have also changed playing styles. Over the last five years my video game playing style switched from flatscreen to virtual reality. Even before I started playing VR, I had difficulties playing World of Warcraft. At first, I thought it had something to do with my aging eyes. I couldn’t quite focus on some of the NPC‘s, I even tried getting a bigger screen and that didn’t help. It wasn’t until I started playing in virtual reality that I could really target enemies and play the way I wanted to play. So now I’ll be focusing on my virtual play style. I hope you enjoy the new phase of Ctrl Alt WoW.

The only way to move around World of Warcraft in VR using VorpX.

On the top left I’m standing beside my Essence Mage AprilPvd/, top right and bottom left playing with friends. Bottom right was how I felt playing WoW.

I’m shooting as an Essence Mage.



I record Live on the  Ctrl Alt WoW page http://twitch.tv/ctrlaltwow. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play Virtual Reality as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life.


My VR Journey

New Headstrap for my main Meta Headset


What I’ve Been Doing:

Playing with UZA



Other VR This Week:


Holofit by Holadia.com


My Personalized Skybox



FitXR


Closing Thoughts


I’ve been sober since March 14, 2023 and it has become a big part of my life. I am living the Single, Sober and Living Small Lifestyle.


AprilPvd

https://www.twitch.tv/aprilpvd

https://www.twitch.tv/aprilpvdvr

https://www.youtube.com/aprilpvd




No comments:

Post a Comment