AprilPvd shares her retirement experience. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you manage life in retirement. Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu
Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu
AprilPvd in VR:
No Man’s Sky
I was thinking about doing the expedition, but then I looked it up and it’s not over till the 28th so I think probably another week or so. I’ll get back into a No Man’s Sky.
Palworld 1.0
Friday
Now with a dual boxing as I’m always doing, so I usually have one character, NVR and one character on the flatscreen I was on April Pvd, and I had invited her back to the guild because I needed a guild chest at the location I was on before, and I also thought maybe she could do a few other things around the base and turn out that one of the things I wanted her to do was build that chest that you can put your characters in and put in pals so that other people could access it, but that didn’t work out well because once she went back to the other guild, I couldn’t access that box so that wasn’t a great idea. I also wanted to build the expedition terminal thing on the first level of the new base that Aprillian had but I just couldn’t get it to fit. I don’t know what I was doing wrong but I ended up just moving it up to the top floor, but as what I would do is, I would be on one character on the inVR and then I would go through pass-through to control. The other character on my laptop was a lot of silly work, but it worked.

The other thing I did was, I made a compressed some pets.
I took a brilliant out to finish up where to go for the next tower you know she had to go to that village and talk to those people and also get the flightpath and she did that so that was really really good. That was a talk about that last
Saturday

Still trying to figure out/stabilize gardening problem. I’m thinking I’m going to have to combine and maybe breed some better pals. I wanted to get the level 16 pal on the Mac April to the third tower. My plan was to have April Pvd set a Pal box flightpath, and then have her get the flightpath. April Pvd made her way there after talking to The guy. You have to talk to before you do the battle and then she realized she could sit a pal box because of the settings for the other guild. I had to email Grand Nagus to ask him to log on and change the settings. Once he was nice enough to do that I was able to put the box down and invite April to that guild and then she got the flightpath and then I had her go back to the other guild. I know it’s silly, but I’m having fun.
Sunday
Axel and Orserk (Tower of the Brothers of the Eternal Pyre)
Went up against the third tower triple boxing.
I spent the whole day preparing starting with taking April Pvd to where there was snow and ice to catch ice pals because Reddit said that’s what was best used against the boss. I caught over a dozen Foxicles

April, on the Mac, went from level 18 to level 20. She did die at one point, but I was able to revive her with a brilliant Apple Pvd can’t revive either one of them because they’re not in the same guild.
Monday
Woke up Monday morning and while it’s scrolling on my phone, a thought came to me. Did I turn off the server? So I checked it.

And yeah, I had left the server on overnight. It means that the pals are all dead. Oh well, it’ll give me a chance to reset.

So many sick Pals!
Tuesday
One good thing about the leaving the server on was that I have a chance to reset everything so I went in and chose new pals and reset everything and also I went to the monitor stand and realize I needed to turn some of the The planting and then watering and then gathering, and you know, just making it more sensible, and I also went to the monitor stand and checked off things so that some of the pals that were running around doing things that they didn’t need to do word turned off one thing that was crazy was that on my base with a brilliant and April on the Mac when there was one the first base had all these trees around and I had to go in. I was always there was too much wood and a lot of the pals were doing lumber when they should’ve been doing other things so I went to the monitoring stand and turn that off. The other thing I did was make sure everybody had a whole bunch of baked berries cause that’s what there seems to be a lot of that I probably should swap out some of the fields and make them more of the other other kind of vegetables and stuff, but I also just went around and just overstocked everybody’s food basket, and I put a bunch of food in the guild chest because it doesn’t go bad in the guilt chest and I did some exploring one of the things I wanted to do with a brilliant was get the get some more socks and she had to find the place. Pvd had been there. My other characters on my other games have been there, but it’s really interesting to try to maneuver to a place and with the street when the map is blacked out now as I’m saying this, I realized I just looked at the coordinates just flew over there but of course as I’m going along. I’m also opening up flight pass and I just fine. It’s so thrilling when you get to a flight pass and then you open up the space so I was actually triple boxing again and it was graved April on the Mac as I’ve been letting her basically do the eggs because as she gets open hatches an egg it gives her a ton of XP and she’s got she got up to 22 and I also maybe have her sit in front of a stove and make baked berries because just by being out in on and running you know maybe one of our pets is doing something she gains XP so yesterday was really really a lot of fun but then something crazy happened now I remember I left my server running and couldn’t forgot. Woke up in like cold sweat. Well, I went to turn off the server so I could take a little break guess what their website was down I’m blame myself. I jinxed them because earlier in this podcast I think I said something about how I really liked this server service that I was using because it was just so easy to pull up the website and hit go and hit stop and yeah that was crazy so all night long last night that I couldn’t turn the server off now I locked out because whatever happened while they said they had to get some equipment replaced. Some of the hardware went broke. they have a Discord page so I was able to go and check to see what was going on and they said they had a problem with the hardware and it wasn’t fixed until late early this morning, so I had to take all my pets in when I when I got off when I decided to finally stop playing, but in the meantime, I would actually like what happened because it made me less frantic about being about the service staying on and it also made me more prepared because I was making more food as long as there’s food in the in the box they’re fine and the food can what I was doing was and I tried to do this and this was interesting. I was trying to put baked berries in every other slot, but it turns out they won’t just eat the good food first so there’s that but oh one of the things that’s really cool. Is that April on the Mac is the one that has the ability the blueprint to do the monitoring stand so she went around to all to make sure I had monitoring stands and all three bases cause I think the third base that is just Cole in courts didn’t have a monitoring stand, so I went in and made sure that I turned off the things that only you know I have at that base I only have three pals Two are doing mining and One is just doing transplant transporting now. I also learned something and that I kept when I went back to where I have plot a gardening plots, you know for food and stuff for food I kept searching for farming, and I thought farming meant they would be able to take care of the plants. That’s not what farming farming means they can go into the farm and they can drop stuff so I had to learn that and now I’m I think my plants are doing better and I’ve also been doing a lot of the pal lab research and I’m up to the point where I can get the flower bed which is gonna be my next research for my pals and I’m having so much fun

Wednesday
Pal Lab - electric
Breeding like on my other save
Kept getting male joumointide ignes which was concerning because I only had a male relasaurus Lux I’m tempted to get one of the machines to change pals, which I probably should do anyways. I would have to get it on April Pvd and then trade pals back-and-forth
Made new base for Grand Nagus and AprilPvd’s guild for ore and quartz crystal that we are going to need for pal metal. I made the higher level furnace to make those ingots.

Thursday


Of course I worked out and it was wonderful, but then I got on pal world

Totally off the hook I am playing on my MacBook Pro with April. I’m also playing on my gaming laptop with a brilliant April Pvd and then I’m on in VR with Aprillian.
Other
AprilPvd
https://www.twitch.tv/ctrlaltwow
https://www.twitch.tv/aprilpvd

No comments:
Post a Comment