Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 208 - Tiny Dancer On The Yellow Brick Road Again

Aprillian, Ashayo, Virshna and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a month free of WoW or a $10 iTunes Gift Card or an Authenticator.



What We've Been Doing:
Aprillian
Decided to focus on getting Tiiaa and Astarå to 77
Tiiaa dinged 77 and learned Portal to Dal and the AT
Ran Nexus, first time both Tiiaa & Astarå died at the end, 2nd time Tiiaa died. Was going for the 3rd but Astarå dinged at the 2nd boss.

Strath's door is two way

Doing the Aspirant quests on Tiiaa & Astarå in AT
Dinged 78 on Astarå and then on Tiiaa running DThorn

Aprillian & Vrishna
Ran first wing of Mauradon. Not much xp but quick and fast.
We ran Strath living and then went down the road to do the undead
Vrishna
lvl 54 on the twins. Sunken Temple. is like 2/3 of the instance missing, or what? Blackrock Depths and flight paths galores. Now able to fly from Silvermoon to Stonard. Oooops, I think I dinged again, uh-huh. Yes, I dinged my twins.

Ashayo
Jeppy
No WoW AGAIN!!! So ashamed....
Emails
Semi Auto Milling

Email #

G'day Ctrl Alt Wow,

Just a quick response to Ashayo's question regarding an addon which auto mills herbs. While I don't think there is one which is fully automated, there is a plugin to the Auctioneer suite called Enchantrix.
Within the configuration of Enchantrix you can have it watch your bags for herbs. When it finds a stack of 5 you will be prompted with a small window asking if you wish to mill them.
As I said, it's not fully automated milling but it is still easier than the default Blizzard method.
By the way, this can also be used with disenchanting but use with caution.

Regards

Clogalis
Lvl 85 Undead Rogue
Thaurissan

Email #

Hey CAW crew,

It seems that some people are having problems understanding my English, so I asked Mrs. Kithore to translate for me this week. We hope you enjoy (and better understand) our audio submission. Have a great week!
For the Alliance,
Kithore of Dragonblight
(elbigvato on twitter)


Email #


My Week in WoW (sorta)
Hey CAW Crew,

Claypidgin here just giving you my weekly update. Loved the show last
week and for some reason I feel like I should write again. Feel free
to stop me anytime.

Anyway, this week in WoW I decided to change it up a bit since I am on
vacation. I ended up making an Alliance and Horde toon on Winterhoof,
checked the CAW channel and I was alone. Went back later a few times.
I was a lone. I guess tis not the season to join the CAW guild but I
will keep checking. I also created a Worgen druid on Dragonblight
named Wordrik. Between Monday and Wednesday he is now level 18. Go me.
Granted I have heirlooms to help me along. Does anyone know whether
the 5% experience increase that guild members get required a certain
reputation? Worgen hunter to level 20 at the end of last week. I'm not
so sure I like hunters. Too much decided on what pet to get, feeding
them, etc etc. Not my cup of tea. I have 3 kids and 2 dogs already. I
don't need something else to rely on me to live.

Out of WoW I decided to work out with my wife. We were doing stuff
with Wii Fit but decided it was too easy so now we are trying EA
Sports Active 2. It has been kicking my butt, so I guess it works. We
shall see. I would like to be healthier for my family and as my wife
isn't a gamer any type of game she wants to play whether it is a
workout or not is something I want to spend time doing with her.

Anyway, short email this week.
Happy WoWing.
Claypidgin

Email
Rigarmorty


Hi CAW crew,

Attached is my audio for EP 208

http://rigarmorty.blogspot.com/

Email #

Email #


Shout Outs & Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment