Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 334 - We on! We’re off! We’re on again!


Aprillian, Ashayo, Tedrah and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and PixieGirl:

Hello Ctrl Alt Wow Darlings!!
Here's a little audio from Mom & I (sorry I missed last week!) Hope you're all doing wonderfully this week.
/great big hugs & kisses!
Juuno & Pixiegirl
p.s. Here are some links from things I mention... =D  

p.p.s. I will get that email bumper redone, I promise!  hehehe

What We've Been Doing:


Aprillian

Took Ashayo’s advice, Leveled Emperor Crab to 25 and then turned it blue

leveling Proto Drake and other pets that I can cage

Still working on the Green Fire Quest

Ashayo

Monk leveller
  • Ran Utgarde Keep 8 times before getting Nexus
  • Hit 72 and ran  myself through Violet Hold in Dalaran, but as much XP as running at level, and not much faster!
  • Looking at upgrading 1-80 heirlooms to 85; being stingy on what toon's justice points gets used ; but would require 85 DK to do some LFG
  • Oculus - last boss still a pain
  • Finding new spells in my books because you don't notice learning them when you ding in a dungeon
Quite a few new rare pets this week - all thanks to my personal pet hunter, Leeta!
Legendary
  • Got my 20 secrets. Next step: Unlock the thunder forge (done?!) and meet Wrathion.
  • Solo Scenario - The Thunder Forge. RAAAGE
  • Started off interested ; get npc thought I could heal it. As a healer, my DPS spec gear is terrible
  • Last boss - Sha of Amalgamation is stupid hard. Ended up "cheating"
  • Attacked Nalak when alliance fighting. No spawn to kill

Jeppy


Tedrah

Emails




Mo
Hello everyone and hope you are all doing well.
Long time no email as I have not played wow in a while, really forgot how long.
Hope all of you have been doing well and having fun in and out of game.

I have not reactivated my accounts yet but after I get back from my Ireland/London trip :) I will by mid September.

I know I have a lot of material to catch up and level uping to do :)

Until that time wish you all good times and happy wowing!!!

For the return of MO!




  Heya's CAW crew. Kyari here, I've been meaning to write into the podcast for....... well I'm not going to say. Will just say for along long time =)
Been a fan of the show for a long time, I look forward too it each week. I listen too a lot of podcasts probably sub to over 50 easily. And yours is one of the most unique and
looked forward to the most. Its not the normal lets just read off the newest wow news etc. It's fun and interesting too listen to what everyone has been up, and always provides
new ideas of other things to do in the game(well except April we know shes been pet battling =) J/K

  I've been a die hard hunter all my wow life and altaholic/pack rat. I left the game for about 1 1/2 years recently played some rift(yeah that's for you Juuno =) Which was awesome but
ran into the same issue when i left wow everyone else i was playing with quit between xpac's . Well being away for 1 1/2 did have one positive it cleaned up my pack rat issue, since i had to
mail back and forth between toons all my junk. So losing over 5k frostweave etc. sucked but at least i don't have to waste hours each week mailing back and forth. Most the frostweave was from
Northrend rares had over 500 kills, I love hunting rares.

  It is a sad day just found out the tcg is done with. I've spent way too much money on tcg but I've gotten so many neat toys, mounts etc. cough spectral tiger =) (my baby) so it's very sad too see it
go away. Just did a scroll of rez too my 2nd account and figured why not put my free lvl. 80  a hunter of coarse and put it on earthen ring and join COD. So i'm hoping to get a invite too join
COD(not sure how or who i talk to from here?)
  Like i said I'm a big fan of the tcg and have enclosed two codes for loot cards you can do what ya want with. And look forward too seeing all of you in game and of coarse taking down Garrosh.
Plus its been a long time but my old guild was a great bunch of people and i would throw a game night type thing. Where we'd have little games contests for everyone in the guild and I'd give away tcg
codes as prizes. Simple stuff hide and seek, first one too collect so many of this, race to a certain point, costume contest etc. Was always a lot of fun but my old guild is pretty much DOA now.  

 Well i could ramble on for hours, maybe i can think of something interesting too contribute to the podcast on a regular basis. Guess I'll have too put on my thinking cap then wait I'd have to find it first.
Keep up the great work i love the podcast so much, so refreshing and different then many of the other stale stuff on the internet. You all rock Aprillian, Ashayo, Jeppy, Tedrah, and of course Juuno and Pixie girl's
segment is always entertaining. Thanks again Kyari (Cenaris) Kayari(Earthen Ring)




Grand Nagus (audio)
Hello CAW crew,
this is Grand Nagus and here is my submission for CAW 334 and the links that are connected to "Focus on Lore" and the addons:


Addon Spotlight: Factionizer: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/factionizer
                       GTFO: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gtfo

I hope you all have a great show, cya in game or the chatroom

Grand Nagus




Shout Outs & Thank You

Clan of Darkness


No comments:

Post a Comment