Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 399 - Great Father Winter Is Coming To Town!
Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
What We've Been Doing:
Nothing sadder than collecting 500 garrison
Finished the Glory of the Firelands Raider Achievement!
And another smexy new mount! :D
Thanks to Ashayo and Wingy for helping!
2/ Heroic Bloodmaul Slag
Got a new cloak! Finally replaced the Legendary!
First tank was very “Stuff the CC let’s kill stuff”
We wiped and then got a Pally tank who was fantastic! Had no problems!
Chaos Reigns Supreme!
Taken 1 toon through… I know crazy right! What is going on???
Well any 90’s who have maxed professions need to at least start the Warlords and have picked up the next skill level so as of yet I have not managed to get the other 8 90’s through!
Jeremy AND Christoph Feasel are STILL both weasels!!
Managed to upgrade my Stables to Lvl2
And my Trading Post to Lvl2
And my Barracks to Lvl3
Underneath the Barracks is a dungeon! It looks awesome!
I also have The Forsaken as my Garrison guards! :D
Stables gives me about 6 dailies to do and with all the other ones I feel like i am taking forever to get them done!!
- Pet Mengarie - feels like it’s such an effort to do the Pet Battle Daily! Never seem to have the right combo of Lvl25’s to take them down!
Hunting Treasures! The things you have to do!
I’m on a branch! Don’t look down!!
5/ Shout Outs
To Billiardball who came to do the Shattrath Daily and got the pet from Orumo then mailed it to me later to say thanks for the run and I want you to have the pet!
To Duvessea who sent me an Elekk Plushie!
What a cutie!
- Humans (500) - 96 - 106
- Broken bones (4000) - 945 - 1070
- Fat Sleeper Angler after last episode
- Sea Scorpion Angler later that evening
- Added Stable (now level 2) and Enchanter’s Study - can mine and herb from mount!
- Blackwater Whiptail Angler Saturday morning
- 350 Conquest Points for conquering Stormshield Hold!
- Hefty Garrison Cache
- DE being a pain today
- Vivianne swims alongside my Angler’s Raft
- Undead warlock - 16 - 17
- Night elf druid - 18 - 23
- Giddy Up! - Yay!!
- Goblin shaman 17 - x
- At 18, Surrounded at The Merchant Coast near Ratchet. Too many...
- Lilbitironic, new Gnome rogue
- Crowded in Loch Modan the whole time!
- Got to 17, threw at a knife at eagle w/o noticing the nearby bobcat…
- Had 250 grizzly trophies, too!
- Lilbitironic, another new Gnome warlock
- Still busy in Loch Modan
- No way to heal minion, just resummoned
- Halfway through 19, got careless with Twilight Cultists
- Lilbitironic, another new gnome warrior
- Sword is bigger than she is:
- Careless at lvl 11 and Grawmug, didn’t wait for charge to reset…
- Lilbitironic, another new gnome monk
- New Tinkertown monk trainer is a pandaren named Xi, Friend to the Small
- Loch Modan still busy
- Took down Grawmug and moved on…
- Took down the Twilight Cultists - Giddy Up!
- Explore Loch Modan just as finished their quests - on to Wetlands
- Hit lvl 22 upon arrival at Slabchisel’s Survey - Touch of Death - YAY!
- Loch Modan and Wetlands Quests achievement!
- Registered on official thread. Highest active is 97.
Hiya C.A.W. crew.
It's been a while since my last letter, so I figured it's well past time to send you guys a little update on what I've been up to. Jeez... I'm not even sure where to start. I've spent more time in game since Warlords of Draenor's launch than I have in years. I'm even at the point where I have to log on before work to make sure my garrison followers aren't sitting around doing nothing while I'm gone. Who has time for dungeons and raids when you have 3 or 4 garrisons to maintain?
When I'm not in my garrison I'm usually doing some pet battling. I have't done enough battles to finish up the Draenic Pet Battler achievement yet, but I'm slowly getting there. Did manage to get both Draenor Safari and So. Many. Pets. Stormwing is fast becoming one of my favorite pets. I did lose a lot of potential pet battling time scouring the friggin continent looking for enough draenic seeds to buy a Crazy Carrot (i think 1000 seeds is a bit much) but on the plus side I have more herbs than I know what to do with. Pilgrims Bounty was a little dramatic for me since I didn't see a bush chicken drop until the final hours of the event even though I ran the dailies on at least six different toons. Come to think of it, I didn't see any of the transmog gear or the turkey shooter at all. RNG is a pain in the butt sometimes.
It's Darkmoon Faire time and while I was hesitant to wander away from Draenor. I'm glad I did. That VonFeasel chap and his cheating pets were due for a beatdown. Took me a couple tries but I was rewarded with my buddy Syd. Ain't he cute? I think I'll keep heading back to beat up on the Wea...err Feasels just for the fun of it.
My luck with pet collecting recently is totally offset by my lack of it when it comes to mount farming. Weeks of Firelands, Ony and Tempest keep have yielded me nothing. Oh well, I'm nothing if not stubborn. At least I have all my new friends at the garrison stables to keep me company.
Shoot. I didn't plan to ramble on this much or have this email turn into a "look what I got" thing. It's just that's its been a long time since I've been this excited by playing WoW and I just had to share it.
As always. Have a good show and I'll see yall in Azeroth
PS. Can't wait to see what's in store for the 400th episode. Is there going to be cake? I love cake
I'm the middle man monkey, the misery junkie
Well its been another week and of the 7 units I have gone to see 3 I have been knocked back on 3 I have walked away from the the final one I find out about on Wednesdaybasically I seen a lot of places in the last week. As for game time I have looked at them all and wanted to play but various real world issues have kept them at arms length hence the lack of audio this week.
For the Horde
For the Alliance
For the Sandgrophers
And for hopefully being in a new place by next recording
P.S I am not looking forward to the transfer shuffle.
"Hello Ladies of CAW, here is a audio i made about Garrison Followers, there will be no Addon Spotlight this week, but i think this will more then make up for it, hope you all are fine and i hope to help one or the other listener with this little guide to followers and what you can do with them.
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
12/5 - 12/12
Last week’s 100’s: Tielaxu, Sorki, Badgugu, Boslem, Barcahamil, Mirshann
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: