Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 406 - What’s Coming! What’s Going!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!




What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian


follower.jpg
own enchanter, gave up bank. anyone use effects
406pic.jpg
Took Tiiaa 88 to Stonecore with Aprillian. Etheral trader

Leeta

1/ Timeless Isle
Nothing new this week however I have managed to get quite a few of the rares to kill - just no items are dropping!
2/ Aerie Peak - Leeta
Been questing on my Ally Warlock and so far the storyline has been fanastic!
Managed to get Enchanters and Tailoring hut! And Trading Post!
WoWScrnShot_012515_153955.jpg
Tailoring Emporium
WoWScrnShot_012515_154005.jpg
Enchanter’s Study
WoWScrnShot_012515_154251.jpg
Trading Post
Hit Lvl92
3/ Archy
Spent abit of time doing more Archy in Draenor. Got myself a BOA weapon
BoA Mace.png
4/ Frostwolf Orc Rep
I go and kill the mobs in Magnarak every few days.
So far 12195/21000
5/ Naxx 25m - Transmog
Managed to get the Wrist piece from Instructor Raz although Kel did not drop my helm!
6/ Mount Runs
UP, Maly, Throne of the Four Winds, Vortex Pinnancle and ZG!
AND THEN…
Raptor mount.png
OH EM GEE!!!!
WoWScrnShot_013115_083505.jpg
My posse… and The Claw!
7/ Tranquilty
Found this spot in Shadowmoon Valley
WoWScrnShot_012415_181816.jpg
8/ Girls Gone WoW
Guested on Girls Gone WoW this week.
Reminder it is an explicit podcast! :D
Talked about class button squish - had alot of fun!

Rogueslayer

Everrose, undead priest
  • 91 - still 91, but further in...
  • Follow the Leader (5 followers)

Voltandra
  • Salvaging Pays Off! achievement - open 100 salvage items

Ironbreaker, human hunter
  • 9 - 14
  • Victim of hubris in Lakeridge

Ironeficent, undead hunter
  • 13 -
  • At 16, dropped Gilnean Front quests, couldn’t find anymore available, off to Tranquillien
  • 20, went on quest to Undercity, picked up quest to Hillsbrad, did the quest giver one, then back to Tranquillien.
  • 21, picked up a Ghostclaw Lynx, swapped out spider
  • 22 finished up reasonable Ghostlands quests, back to Hillsbrad
  • 22 - Let myself get distracted by Julie and movie searches, stopped watching health, cat died followed by Ironeficent.

Ironcrazed, night elf hunter
  • 1 -
  • At 18, declined Malfurion’s Emerald Dream invitation, picked up Grove of the Ancients quests but headed for Westfall and Lakeridge
  • Taken down by an angry mob of lvl 12/13 gnolls at Sentinal Hill, en route to flightmaster. Curses!

Ironbalance, pandaren (horde) hunter
  • 1 -
  • Died during the Zhao-ren fight at 9
  • Couldn’t delete because of the nightmarish hitching post in mailbox, but can’t get to mailbox!
  • Worked through starting zone, picked horde, emptied mailbox, deleted at 12.

Irongrasp, tauren hunter
  • 1 -
  • 10 - Traded in the Tailstrider for a Flatland Cougar
  • Downed by sneaky centaurs at 16

Ironicide, dwarf hunter
  • 1 -
  • Starting Zone then Loch Modan to 15, off to Westfall and some Elwynn Forest green quests on the way
  • At 17, Westfall and Loch Modan yellow, so hit low level quests to open lines in Darkshore
  • Just short of 20, ran the Hero’s Call: Duskwood, hit 20, stocked quests, got riding, back to green in Loch Modan
  • At 22, back to greens in Lakeridge
  • 23, back to Loch Modan greens
  • 24 wrapped up Loch Modan, Explore Loch Modan
  • Everything yellow, ugh. Hit low Wetlands to 25, then green Grove of the Ancients in Darkshore
  • On to Ashenvale, plus check-in to Stonetalon Mountains
  • 28, back to Duskwood for greens
  • 31 finished Duskwood, back to Wetlands higher quests at green
  • 31 prior to podcast recording

Irondancer, troll hunter
  • 1 -
  • At 15, took the safe route and started Silverpine Forest quests
  • 22 - Northern Barren Quests, Explore Northern Barrens
  • 24 - checked in at Grom’Gol, then up to Ghostlands
  • 26 - Ashenvale green, back there
  • 28 prior to podcast recording


Emails

Hi Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer, Tedrah & chat room,

Wow, how things have changed. Both in and out of game. I don't have the opportunity to log in to WoW very frequently anymore. I think this is probably the cause of the overwhelming feeling I get when I do play. There seems to be so much to learn, particularly with the garrison and it's difficult to absorb so much information when you play so little. My highest level toon is 94. I am enjoying the new quest content and the zones look amazing.
So, what have I been doing with my time when I'm not in game? I'm glad you asked...
About a week before Christmas someone smashed my car in a shopping centre car park while I was shopping. Luckily there was a witness who didn't let the driver leave before I returned. It's all covered by my insurance so there's no cost on my behalf but it was very inconvenient. I was on holidays at the time and it pretty much grounded me to my house. I had planned a few days of kayaking, grrr.
Due to all of this I decided to put some t.l.c. into my old car incase I needed some transport for when I return to work. I hadn't driven it for about 6 years so it needed a lot of work. It's a 1977 Ford Fairlane Marquis. It's now become an ongoing project as I've decided to restore it to original condition.
I really miss playing WoW with you guys like I used to. I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy.

Cloggie


Weese
Kurly Audio


the joys of working night and day
Sorry again for another week without audio but I been super busy and stuff to be honest i haven't even touched WoW for almost a month now. I want to but the joys of moving and working and other real life issues So hope all are well.

For the Horde

For the Alliance

For the Sandgropher

And for the mataining sanity











Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


1/16 - 1/29

10
Mooleth
Hhark
60

20

70
Zarniek
30

80
Zarniek
40
Matahorne
85
Skrait
Zarniek
50

90
Asuryan


100
Talullah
Nexcalibur
Ron
Last time’s 100’s: Rynoo, Icflare, Jozzloo

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • Matahorne


Shout Outs & Thank You

Hey Jeppy! We miss you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment