Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 405 - Tiber’s Here!


Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixie Girl!


Hello CtrlAltWow darlings! Aprillian, Leeta, RogueSlayer and Tedrah!! This is a message from the beach! I hope it sounds okay...love ya!!!

/great big hugs!!

Juuno annnnnnd....Ogre! 😄

What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Garrison Resources
Screen Shot 2015-01-17 at 4.20.15 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2015-01-21 07.47.21.jpg

Leeta

1/ Achievements
Hit 17000 Achievement Points
17k Achievement Points.png
That’s Alot!
2/ Ulduar 25m
Did a run to help Ravn get her Drake!
Big thank you shout outs to Wingy and Grand Nagus for coming along to help too!
Managed to get some Achievements \o/
WoWScrnShot_011815_200619.jpg
WoWScrnShot_011815_202348.jpg
WoWScrnShot_011815_202432.jpg
3/ Timeless Isle - Need A Bigger Bag Achievement
Finally!! Something dropped!
WoWScrnShot_012015_213214.jpg
Zesqua gave me the Rain Stone!
4/ New Transmog Set!
Decided on the Warlock Tier 7 set - Valorous Plaguehart
Pieces come from Naxx 25m and OS 25m
Leeta's New Mog.png
She’s Got The Look!
5/ Mount Runs
Had no luck with any luck this week!

Rogueslayer - away

Tiber


Emails

A true lovestory
Dear Ctrl Alt Wow!


For many, many years I have had a secret crush on the most beautiful dragon. Every time I saw someone riding this dragon my heart jumped a beat and I wished that one day maybe it would be me shooting to the skies on this gorgeous dragon. This dragon is sadly very, very hard to catch and I cried every time I failed. Winters passed, I got older, but I kept looking for my true love, my one and only, my dragon.
And then, one day, something happened.
My fearless friends, Grand Nagus, Leeta and Wingy, said to me, "we can help you, we can do this!".  I was speachless, the kindness and bravery of my friends, they were willing to risk their lives to let me find my true love. The journey and the battles we fought are all in a blur now, but we made it.
So after all these years the day has come, my dragon is waiting for me, he is mine, and there will never, ever, be another dragon for me.
I love you Ironbound Proto-Drake, and I love you Grand Nagus, I love you Leeta, and I love you Wingy. Thank you.

Ràvn
WoWScrnShot_012315_102257.jpg


Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


Guild Shout Outs
Googoogjoob earned the achievement Draenor Master
Tumek earned the achievement Draenor Master
Tallullah earned the achievement Level 100
Tallullah earned the achievement Draenor Master

Shout Outs & Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment