Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Ctrl Alt WoW AprilPvd Episode 872 - From No Man’s Sky to PalWorld 1.0



AprilPvd shares her retirement experience. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you manage life in retirement. Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

Discord: https://discord.gg/5dtHtHCu

AprilPvd in VR:

No Man’s Sky

Ctrl Alt WoW AprilPvd Episode 872 - From No Man’s Sky to PalWorld 1.0 on YouTube


Wednesday



Closing out the expedition on all my Characters. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my basis in the expedition are now on the planet that Captain Steve started. I actually never understood the reason for building a base in an expedition because I thought once you left the expedition, you would just lose the base. I’m wondering if it’s because I did upload the base and I’ve never uploaded a base in the expedition or maybe I have access to all my bases from the expeditions I’ve done before and I just never realized it because I never went back to look at them. But of course I didn’t make that many basis because I didn’t think I have access to them if that makes sense. So I’m glad that I built my little community basis. I logged on with April Pvd, who is a Weaver and she got the statue of the swarm thing, but I let my other characters copy it.


Of course, now that I’m playing PW, I’m mostly in that game although when I went to DC on the train, I managed to play on the train with the train Wi-Fi on my MacBook Pro. I worked on Epril’s base.




Palworld 1.0

The YouTube algorithm brought me to Palworld 1.0. While I was fascinated with it because it gave me a lot of what I wanted in a video game I wasn’t sucked in until I realized there was a working UEVR mod.

One of the things I noticed when I first logged in is that they have guild you can join a guild so I wanted to create a guild just like I did on World of Warcraft and just like I did on Zenith and on there’s no guild on No Man’s Sky but I wanted to join I wanted to create and see if I could get my characters to work on the same base now I’m going totally blind I’m just trying things out so I tried multiplayer a couple of times you know I would create a game on one of my players on NVR and then try to have the player on my other account join me on my gaming laptop, which is what I do in No Man’s Sky but I just every time I tried it. I had to start over with the player creation on whichever character was bringing in and it didn’t seem to coexist at the same time so they didn’t seem to mean I didn’t seem to persist. That’s the word I want they didn’t seem to process they would. I would have to create a character on that other account every time I wanted to do a multiplayer game so I gave up on that for a little while and just played through on one character I had April Pvd go in and she was getting really good she built the base. It was really nice and she had fun but then. The algorithm led me to something else it’s called a dedicated server. This blew my mind inside once you install power world on your steam computer on computer under Steam. There’s also something that you can install calm power world dedicated server. This is a persistent world that you can run on your computer that other people can access. This is what I’ve always wanted for my.

 I’m Ctrl Alt WoW. I am an alcoholic and I love the fact of the idea of having a static world that I can go in and out with my characters. That’s what I was trying to do on No Man’s Sky when I was building all those bases together on that one planet and I finally figured it out

Tuesday was a really big day I figured out so many things. I figured out how to make the server accessible to both the gaming PC, which is what it was running on and the laptop. So I got a brilliant to join the dedicated server with April Pvd and she invited her to the guild. My main goal was that have a base that all my aunts could work out of. This has been something I’ve been wanting to do in World of Warcraft, No Man’s Sky and Zenith. As I’ve been playing and going through all the technology things and building I knew this was really gonna be great.



Oh, I had so much fun. I’ve gotten.Epril in the guild along with Aprillian and April Pvd.

I named the Guild clan of darkness and honor of our World of Warcraft guild. April Pvd is gone the farthest in the quest line. She even tried to go against the boss and she died three times but she’s good at getting back to her stuff. 





No comments:

Post a Comment