Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 89 - Queue Queue

Aprillian and Ashayo discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG.

Glanthur joins us.

Issues to Discuss:

Mail was returned and timer reset, good job.

I was amazed at how smooth things went. Yes there were queues, but hey.





What We've Been Doing

Aprillian

Spent time levelling Iwari to 55, so my new account could get a DK.

Stood in line at Gamestop, got my c

I love my Orc DeathKnight,

Then I ran my level 30 mage out to Vengeance Landing via the zep

So much to write, hope I remember it all.

After the Wrath

I am loving my Death Knight.

I want an alliance DK, just because I love the way the Dranei DK looks, but I also want four Horde. I don't have any level 55's on any other server. I decided to see if I could transfer a DK to another server on another account, and it worked.

Found out from Shat the quickest way to the Zep was through Silvermoon portal

If you are grouped when you dual, each win counts for the both.

Saw a Rhino in SW, ,way cool

Still funny

Ashayo

In Outland and Northrend and on a Dark Knight

Email

Email 1

That last quest Ashayo was having such a tough time finding is an insanely random NPC spawn. I've only been able to catch it once leveling 4 toons through Nagrand even though I'm always looking for her to get the easy XP. He was very lucky to catch her.

If you look up the quest on "Wowhead" you'll find out that the npc is named after one of the blizzard developers.

*One more thing*
Since you once recommended the podcast "Yet another world of warcraft" podcast, and eventually got tired of the abusive language, (just like I did.) I thought I'd recommend a wow podcast to you.

Here's a podcast that's tagged "Explicit", but the show is very entertaining to listen to and the podcasters are a lot more mature than the YaWoW kids.

Tryout "Outlandish: A World of Warcraft Podcast".
Each episode starts with a song parody with WoW references. My favorite was "I had to leave Trade Chat" sung to the tune of the Billy Joel song "We didn't start the fire". It's hilarious. Plus, the guys dual-boxed a lot of alts up to level 60 using the Refer-a-Friend bonus, so they also (as you say) "love playing many Alts".

Xannguyen-Khadgar Realm



Email 2

Hello guys I don't have much to say. I just wanted to let you know that I prefer the mp3 version of the show because my mp3 player (Sansa SanDisk) does not play mp4's. Thank you Aprillian for taking the time and expense to host the show. And thank you both for doing it.


Auho

No comments:

Post a Comment