Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 183 - Moar Beer

Brought to you by Bidkar and his many alts!

Aprillian, Ashayo, Virshna and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a month free of WoW or a $10 iTunes Gift Card or an Authenticator.



What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian
Over heard in trade chat

Logging started on 09/20/2010 at 11:47:10.
You joined channel.
12:45:28 [Meine]: Talk to the dungeonmaster in any city
12:45:28 [Meine]: lol
12:45:28 [Hotchokolate]: I just got a whisper from blizzard telling me my account is "complained by other players" and I need to go to this website with account info or i will be suspended
12:45:28 [Hotchokolate]: who complained me.
12:45:37 [Galvannar]: Tank LFG [XT-002 Deconstructor Must Die!]
12:45:43 [Meine]: I did, man, you ninja'd my [Reins of the Asian Gold Farmer]
12:45:53 [Rarcthalian]: dps lfg weekly
12:46:16 [Rarcthalian]: lol meine
12:46:34 [Manresh]: LF enchanter to do BLOOD DRAINING, paying 75g, my mats, pst
12:46:39 [Caldrent]: LFG 10 man TOC

Servers down on Tues. Went to EU & did Brewfest. increased cooking by starting a fire.

I love Coren Direbrew but why does he say run away little girl? Loving getting 4 Frost badges a day on Aprillian.

Got voted off of a random Pit of Saron with Aprillian for spamming Seeds of Corruption.

RAF with Mage with Rocket is set to expire. Got to figure out what to do
Aprillian & Vrishna

Vrishna
FISH,PLANKTON, SEAGREENS ! PROTEIN FROM THE SEA !

Almost finished Ashenvale.




Ashayo
Brewfest

Brewmaster on Pud
Use dungeon finder to kill him once for daily frosties
Only i200 items still, so only worth killing him for mount
Have to requeue after each kill
Doing Coren too many times locks you out of dungeons
Don't need all the clothes for the Meta, so quite a bit easier
3 x shanker
3 x tankard o terror
3 x ram - Asheal, Pud, Hiide
3 x remotes

Iron Man
- Filled in on Ashariss, did Rotface, Festergut and had some really good attempts at Dreamwalker

Crazy Train
- Working on LK
- Got raging spirits down and up to 4th val'kyr = 61%
- Good run at end of night - 56%

DwP
- Ruby Sanctum, Heroic ICC up to Gunship

Weekly
- Razorscale PUG on Ashariss - DK rolled need on healing trinket

Pants on Head
- Flawless For The Horde run

Levelling
- Mage hit 74 and completed Wrathgate again - amazed some people just doing it now for the first time - cough Allecia and Kalem

Gear
- Jekle bought T10 healing helm
- Ashariss bought T10 balance helm - 4 set bonus

Heroic Ach
- Old Kingdom
- Halls of Stone
- Nexus
- Oculus
- Culling of Strat - great job by Wemb
- Azjol Nerub
- Violet Hold - great clicking from Tempeste
- Gundrak - finally got Less-Rabi
Glory of the Hero - huge thanks to Temp, Wemb, Wych, Zooe, Baret, Tranith


Jeppy
Indiana Jeppy
Emails

Email #1 from HikikomoriinLA

Episode 181 contest submission

Hey everyone,

I would describe my time spent in World of Warcraft as more of a social experiences. I don't really give much thought into what I'm doing if it's farming, raiding, getting achievements or afking in Dalaran. All I care about is hanging out with friends in the game. I've met a lot of them in real life, and some of them were friends way before the game even came out. I think I'm slowly becoming an Altaholic though. It really gives you another chance to play the game without getting burnt out. I can switch between toons, maybe do a quest or two and then play a different class. I still have one main, my mage Hikikomori, who I do everything on because I'm an achievement junkie. I love the achievement system but I'm not to stressed about trying to get them all. I make some progress here and there and it feels great to get some new achievements once in awhile. I'm not crazy enough to try and go for all the achievements on my alts like I did on my main. I think with Cataclysm coming out I've planned ahead for all my future alts. I've got BOA gear up the whazoo. I want to make a goblin shaman, and tauren pally and much more. I already have a 23 rogue, 50 warrior, and 65 death knight. I'm excited because from the Beta and everything I've been learning about Cataclysm it seems like leveling up again on alts is going to be quite the unique thrilling experience.

As far as managing my playing time in World of Warcraft and my social/family life, I think its fair to keep it pretty balanced. You take care of everything you need to do and then you go play some World of Warcraft to relax. Most of my family are not gamers so they don't really understand it. They have their own hobbies as well that take up their time just like it would if their hobby were video games so they're not judging. It's pretty fun though because occasional you'll find someone at work, or in class if you're a student who plays World of Warcraft and that's always great to find out about. I feel like video games are moving away from you being alone in your basement for days playing video games, drinking energy drinks, and eating pizza and going towards being with friends in your basement playing video games for days, drinking energy drinks, and eating pizza. Hehe


Twitter
(@Allecia13)
9/20/10 16:29
@ctrlaltwow I plan on making a Worgen on Winterhoof as soon as Cata drops. What class should I be?


Email #A from Manbone
MGood morning Ctrlaltwow.

Love the show.

I am just writing in to say that after listening to show 181, I thought I would roll a toon on Winterhoof.
So I made a new toon, Fz (that's his name) a mage. I was actually a bit excited as I have never had a mage before.
I joined the CAW channel, said hello and went on my way.
I did the starter area. Boring as I have done it about 20 times before and pushed on to level 10 and started doing some battlegrounds to get a bit of exp that way.
I got skinning up to 55 and herbing up to about 30.
I rolled a bank too (Allprofit) and ran him to town and promptly sold all my gear (5 copper. woot) to have the deposit to list my hides and herbs on the AH.
I ran about 5 bg's in my starter gear and took the abuse. This is my first toon on Winterhoof so I have no money.
Every so often I would say hello in the CAW channel and never had a response. I figured as it was a US server and I was playing Sydney time, everyone was either at work or in bed. I pushed on.
Fz is now level 15 and I am having a bit of fun with him. I spent what little money I did have on a respec as I did not bother to look up talents and just started clicking.
Still no one replied to my call outs on CAW channel.
Then I had a moment of clarity.
So I rolled a new toon, /join CAW. "Hello? anyone there?"
"Yes"
"hi. this is Manbone from jubbly"
"Don't know him" "lol. Hey Man. This is Wingy"
"This is an alliance guild?"
"Yes"
"expletive"
"What?"
then I tell him.
I just spent 6 hours levelling a toon to 15 learning professions, cooking at 65, won 4 battle grounds and getting a bank toon and running him to .....Undercity

Keep up the good work folks. Maybe I will start to pay more attention to the show.

Manbone
Jubbly Wubbly

Email #2 from Wingy

Hello fellow Altoholic's

So many things have happened since i have last written.

1. i have advised ashayo not to roll high.
2. i have transfered 2 characters to Winterhoof caw caw caw. 80 Shammy and 70 Warlock
3. the price of fish in china has gone down.
4. i got into usta gusta aka team jonhson and have been having fun on my low level orc warrior in the guild kitchen eating the muffins.
5. 1 + 2 = window
6. i have 5 more achievements left in Ulduar for the 310 flying drake for my pally.
7. i have decided that the pally will be my main and i will respec him ret heals from tank heals for the Crazy Train raids. I came accross an excellent website called www.retpaladin.com.
8. i got my mage CRITSKILL on winterhoof to 40.. woo hoo bring on the portals. and ive respeced her to tank.. haha.. berat has been a great pocket healer. The mage is actually frost spec.. let it rain !!!!!.
9. i deleted all my toons on other servers except Earthring, Jub Jub and Winterhoof. You will be happy to know the highest purge was lvl 33.

There is soo much to do and soo little time.. i actually thought by this time i would be bored. But ive got to level, make more money, finish achievements, max professions...AAAARGGGGGG !!!!!!!!! When is it gonna stop? Do i want it to stop? nope

must dash .

Wingy.

aka wingthequick on twitter.




Hi Ctrl Alt Wow Crew,
Well firstly what a surprise, I updated my podcasts this morning before going to work, listened in and you read out my email! What really made me chuckle was the comment about Howard Jones - I was one of those 80's teenagers, with the New Romantic look and into the music LOL.

Anyway for Aprillian here's a few links to review the sounds of the 80's ;))

http://www.howardjones.com/
katchagoogoo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIs_6qc4cQ
Art of Noise - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIcmIhOesaI&feature=related

Thank you all for the tips and I will look into the forums for a raid team on the Nordrassil server. What I did notice on the random Dugeon Finder it states my gear is not high enough to join a random 10 man. I will investigate further let you all know how I get on with that.

**just for you're info don't need to read out if you use this email in the podcast**
I am part of a small guild and when I joined it was good fun as we were leveling together but the leader and officers are sticking to leveling alt's to the high 60's. I happy to be part of the guild but would like to do other stuff leading up to Cata, so I think I will discuss this with the guild leader and what the next steps as to my part in the Guild, as a raid team might a nice introduction to the guild.
***

I have carried on with the normal and Heroic runs, spending my Triumph badges on a couple of 245 pieces of gear; Hood of Smoldering Aftermath and Pauldrons of Catastrophic Emanation, plus adding the gems and enchants.

There has been some nice loot drops to which is building up my gear score.

I started the daily quests for Argent Tournament, which has been okay but not really sure what's that going to give me. I do need to start farming up my gold so I can fly the Bronze Drake, which dropped whilst doing the heroic: The Culling of Stratholme. Now I need the 5K for Artisan Flying, urgh! I had Spent the 1K gold on Cold Weather flying as soon as I hit 77 which really helps, otherwise that would have been painful trying to get around just on horse back!

Ashayo spoke about the Oracles quest line to get a Drake, that will be my next challenge in between random runs as a couple of Drakes would be really nice to have.

lastly, I have been leveling a Death Knight, now @ 59 and trying to learn how to play this toon before doing randoms - I would like to try tanking but unsure how to tackle that at the moment so may stick with DPS.

Again thanks for the advice and I will drop you guys another email in a week or so.

All the best,
Howard but not Jones ;)

Bloodrock, Nordrassil, EU, Blood Elf Warlock and some other alt's which need some work


Email #4 from Kenan

Hey there CTRL ALT WOW, this is Kenan a.k.a Volkner that has been e-mailing you for the past 2 weeks. Last week my e-mail was confusing even to me. I'll clarify my typing, and not do it in such a rush so it's readable.

Anyways, I just have a few things to tell you all. The guy who e-mailed you last week, and said the show doesn't talk about the game until like 30 minutes into the show. While this is very true, tell that guy to go *BLEEP*. You guys still do a great job even though you talk about weird stuff like The Addicted podcast does, which is perfectly fine, pink marshmallows anyone?

A question now. I seem to not be able to find the correct time and date for the live show. Now I don't know if you have one, but if you do please tell me. Also is this a weekly show, or is it Bi-Weekly, because it feels like that to me. Maybe I'm just to impatient and want to listen to you guys, and think it takes that long.

Okay now some stuff that will get you talking, and maybe the community. What do you think about Obese people playing WoW? (I am Obese and know my issue and I am trying to fix that problem) Here is a great way to do this. I recently lost my job and just have no way of being able to pay for WoW. I am 18, and right now it's hard to find a job. I made a deal with my mom, she will buy me Cataclysm Collector's Edition one month from September 21st, which is in October during blizzcon, IF, and that's a big IF, I run 2 miles at least everyday. I know it seems like a lot to some people, but I used to do that everyday a couple years ago. Either way I hope I find a job by then, because I don't want to sit around all day playing wow it's making me hate it for some reason.

Wish me luck, and I'll update you guys on my goal, if you would like.

Hopefully I can inspire some more people out there, because a life with excercise, is a hell of a good life trust me I've been there.


P.S. Have Juno on your show sometime, you know without the recorded audio. Would be a really cool thing, don't you think.


P.S.S. Sorry or the long E-Mail hopefully you read it all, and there be more in the following weeks, and I guess I'll get you an Itunes review just gotta figure out how never really used ITUNES.

Ty, Love You oh and the thing i said last week about Jeppy, tell him I'm sorry. You know when I said Hi their ladies, gentlemen, and jeppy, hahah, sorry.

TY :D


Email #5 Ericke

Hi Aprillian, Ashayo, El Jeppy and Vrishna


My name is Ericke, Fortetwo ( said 42) , FayeFaye , Mandoralen , and....
I think I should stop at this point as I am sure you will have guessed that
I like variety and play many alts . Those above are all my 80's and are all
Alliance but I have about 7 more between 60 and 80 that are Horde, but more
of that later.

All my alliance toons are on the Dalaran server but the main two are
Ericke a Dwarf Priest who loves to fill in his days by healing in Ice crown
and Fortetwo a level 80 space goat Shaman (who can drop totems Aprillian )
and enjoys ranged DPS .

First many months ago my lovely wife Melindria wrote to you while Ashayo
was on holidays and said she was after the Loremaster achievement and I am
happy to report that she now runs ..... well bounces (as she is a night
elf) around Dalaran proudly showing off her title .

We both love to quest together but unfortunately real life intervened and
Melindria developed a heart problem and had to give up WOW for a while; but I am happy to say that Melindria is on the mend now and is playing
again.

So what do when you have a heart problem, you turn to the El Jeppy recovery
method. Yes she started a RAF account and even multi boxed a few times.
Aprillian we called it the "El Jeppy" method as spreadsheets were
involved and even though I wanted to follow your way of just keeping on
leveling different characters Melindira wanted to keep track of levels
gained , levels granted, professions and so on .

So we had 3 linked accounts (eventually 4 ) as a friend joined us and
immediately he fell in love with the rocket and referred another account and
now we all fly as a group around outland chanting "one of us, one of us"

Anyway after 3 months of leveling we ended up with 13 level 60 characters
and 1 30 and 1 level 10 and most of them on Jub Jub Horde. Seven of these were by levels granted

We are seeking your advice on who do we level first from 60 to 80 on the
Horde side. Our Mage / Hunter combo.. Oh I just realized we have about 60
different combos and I won't bore you with choices but the two characters we
level to 80 will be our first Horde toons to be maxed out.
Can you recommend any Horde only quests in outland or Northrend that are fun or epic that we would not have seen on the alliance side?

For the Alliance -Ericke

For the Horde Peanutbutter .. a 61 Shaman on Jub Jub and this is the clean version of his name ( he is in POH)

Ps Our son would like to thank Ashayo for the POH run last Saturday in
normal Violet Hold and Drak'Tharon Keep as he was on the DK with Ashayo
healing . He has a question - does anyone have the Dread Pirate Ring which is
reward from the Kalu'ak Fishing Derby?


Email #B from Chris
Just listened to show 181 heard I won. Nice TY I would like one of the pets, anyone of them is fine. I don't have any of them. I don't know if you need my toons name so here it is just incase. Emporerwang ,silvermoon, US. Thank you very much


Email #6 from Criherin

BOE Ep 28

Virshna (is that the right spelling?) borrowed it from the website but we all konw taht tyops happen to teh bset of us.

Episode 28 of boe...put down any drinks....no eating while you listen....no driving id even be careful walking round in public when listening...you will laugh till you cry and Wemb is so calm in leading up to it all....But this is the one you have to listen to if you have not done so yet....all the rocks the horde is good stuff but this is podcasting gold

Crilherin, Leseig, Aanalein, Bhandayd Arygos server.
Crilherin, Sinthvia, Mattief Jubei Thos

Oye and ty ty gal and guys again for all the enjoyment you give thru every minute of podcasting


Email #7 from Iceflow and Caoboi
Dear Aprillian, Ashayo, Jeppy, and Virshna,

I haven't written in a while but I decided to write to say hello! I am two months behind on the podcast but I am quickly catching up so even though I won't hear this as soon as you read it, I wanted to start writing regularly to tell you what Caoboi and I have been up to.

Well it's been quite a busy time for us. Caoboi and I both made Draenis on Winterhoof and joined the Control Alt Wow guild. I'm a hunter and Caoboi is a priest. We reached level 20 and we finally get to use our sparkle ponies. We also made horde paladin alts on Jub Jub but we are reluctant to even start playing them yet because we really don't want to be blood elves. We might use them as a placeholder until after Cataclysm so we can be Taurens.

I've been loving my level 80 Hunter Iceflare and it was more fun than I ever thought it would be. I had three very good hunters in my raid group (shoutout to Sulegna, Friscos, and Awrath) to help me improve my spec and gear the best I could. With a few nights in our alt ICC runs, she is over 5K gear score and is pumping out 5 to 6K dps in randoms. (More when I get to do my aoe damage. Oh, Volley, how I love thee.)

It's been a very busy week for our mains as well.

In our ten man ICC raids, Caoboi (a tauren Shaman) and I (a troll rogue) have done all the meta achievements for the Lich King drake except for the Lich King one. We hope to get that done soon (crosses fingers).

In our 25 man ICC raids, we were working on the heroic bosses but decided to get the Lich King kill a few more times for those that need it. We did Dreamwalker with no problem (my dagger didn't drop however. I REALLY need that dagger. I'm still using a 25 man heroic version of ToC!) and we moved onto 25 man Sindragosa. Because my raid group is known for zerging things just because, we decided to zerg Sindy. In the last phase of fighting Sindragosa, she ice tombs players. Usually you are supposed to break them out but we decided to break them out only if it was a healer. We finally did it and it was so much fun. It's much harder to zerg it than not.

Then we took a couple cracks at the Lich King but we were out of practice so we'll get back to it next week.

Achievement wise, Iceflow has been racking up. I FINALLY got There's Gold in That There Fountain achievement and The Coin Master after two months of trying to fish up the last two coins out of the Dalaran fountain. Of course Caoboi started on the achievement two days before I finished and got all the copper, silver, AND gold coins before I even got finished. The RNG monster seems to love him. He also got his second battered hilt (and sold it), he won four Tankard of Terrors from Coren Direbrew and he got the Brewfest Ram on his Druid! He's a lucky guy!

And my last achievement of the week was The Keymaster. It only had two more keys to finish up and it wasn't hard. It was just long and I had to go into Gnomer. I hate that place. Caoboi also got his Keymaster finished up so we are well on our way to the Over 9000 achievement (for getting over 9000 achievement points, of course!) If you aren't familiar with the name of that achievement, google Dragon Ball Z and Over 9000 and there are plenty of videos to get you caught up to speed.

I guess that's everything that's been happening with us. Sorry about such a long email but I had so much stuff to cover.

For the horde and for the alliance (sometimes),

Iceflow and Caoboi

P.S. In the time it took me to get this email together, Caoboi won ANOTHER battered hilt. Crazy huh?

Email #8 from McFluffy

Dear Ctrl Alt WoW Crew,

So i've finally caught up episode wise and thought i'd celebrate by
sending you an email! The last time I emailed i just sent a picture
because i felt my 2 characters didnt really qualify me as an altaholic,
but having been inspired by your show im now up to 13 and have even
dabbled in dual boxing.

Quick character rundown, Lvl 80 human holy paladin Mcfluffy, lvl 80 night
elf markmanship hunter Mordib, Lvl 70 Deathnight DoomFlower, Lvl 51 Druid
Hippycrusher, 3 more paladins between lvls 7 and 30, 3 additional
Deathnights unlevelled sitting in wait on different servers and 3 bank
alt/ auctioneers.

Im currently dividing my time between leveling the druid with my lovely
better half and getting Mcfluffy more achievements (currently working on
glory of the hero, the CoS zombie bashing ones a nightmare). I was trying
to dual box two of the pallys (I RAFed originally just to get the rocket)
but was clearly asking questions in the wrong forums as i got few answers
and a lot of sarcastic declarations of my apparent noobness.

Are there any prior episode you would advice from long ago where you do a
bit of a multi boxing 101? ive picked up a lot from just listening to the
show each week but if there was one where a lot of info was provided in a
single chunk id be most interested in delving into the archives and
listening to it.

Anyway, for fear of this turning into an essay i'll stop soon, just wanted
to add that im loving the seemingly ever growing length of the show, great
for boring days in the office!

thanks

Mclfuffy (EU Saurfang)

PS. dodgiest clean tag ever. most entertaining Brit/Aussie slang/innuendo,
they're very naughty boys those two ;)

http://www.dual-boxing.com/ <--- recommended site for info.


Email # from C hearty hello from fello AIE guildy.. romperboom

I was enjoying one of my many alts the other day. This one happens to be in AIE. So there I am just running a dungeon on my little DK,tanking to my hearts content, and I saw the name Aprillian going offline. Hmm.. isnt that the gal from CAW. Oh well would have liked to have said hi. so i keep on about my business, when a few minutes later i see the same name coming back on. So I pst'd "Aprillian.. from CAW Aprillian?" and how cool is that.. it is Aprillian. LOL So anyways i just wanted to say hi, and tell you all how much i enjoy listening, as I have many many alts myself. At last count i think it was 26 on the one account i still have active...lol. Of course most are less than 15, they are still fun to jump on and play if only for a bit and on rare occasion. On Frostmane. my usualy server, I have 4 80s and 4 other toons all 40+and 1 lvl 33, on dawnbringer 1 80 and 5 others 50+, and then my DK on earthen ring. So keep up the great work gang, and enjoying your wow in all its many forms.

Happy Hunting;

Romperboom, Pinkbunnies, Spellcheckx, Lt, Eighties, Sandman, Pinkzirra, Periscope, Chrisangel, Nitrocircus, Wintersheart, and so on and so on and so on...lol


Email #D from Bidkar
Hello Aprillian, Ashayo, Vrishna and Jeppy,

Bidkar the auction house alt here, The past couple of weeks Bidkar bought and sold extensively on the auction house, danced on the bank, polymorphed Gamon and trolled trade chat. He also received "City Defender" a few weeks back. It seems like I've killed more than 50 Alliance in the cities, but I play quite a few alts, so I'm guessing that's why.

Meanwhile, Jehi,80 paladin, worked on the his Netherwing reputation and received exalted status. Now BFF with the Netherwing, he picked out the veridian Netherwing mount as his free mount and bought the rest to have a complete set. Jehi named the veridian mount Sam. Does anyone else name their mounts? Bidkar named his first mount Stampy, the second mount is Stompy, his flying carpet is Tassels, the albino drake is Snowy. My sewer rat is named Melvin. I usually only name the important mounts and pets. Anyway, Jehi also bought the Traveler's Mammoth this week. The mammoth's name is Probiscus. He is currently working on the Skyguard and Consortium reputation.

While Jehi was in Nagrand, he finished all the quests he hadn't finished before. I finally got to see Thrall come to Nagrand to see his grandmother. It was very exciting for me. I love to see lore come to life in the game. Durotan and Draka are some of my favorite characters in WoW so it was nice to see some more tie in to them in-game.

I picked up the plate heirloom items for Altheah my death knight. I played her a bit in Grizzly Hills. She picked up the inscription recipe for "Rituals of the New Moon" off hand. She made one for Bidkar and one to sell on the auction house. Bidkar can now dance as a wolf in Orgrimmar for 2 minutes every 10 minutes. Altheah is now level 75. She only bumped up one level, but that's still better than no levels.

I subscribed to the mobile auction house for a month. I use it every day, but I don't think I will keep on using it after the 30 days are up. I can post things from my bags and bank, but I can only get gold from my mailbox not actual items to resell. That's a bit of a drawback for me. It's still fun to mess around with for a bit.

I only played for a bit on the beta. I started a a troll, Uglyshortguy. I tried to make him to be somewhat attractive, but there's no way that's gonna happen. The goblins actually make the orc females seem attractive. I got up to level 4 before the beta bugged out on me. There was an npc that was missing and I needed him or her to get the next quest. I haven't been able to play on the beta for a bit now because it won't load my toons. I guess I'm still helping out because it sends a message to Blizzard each time, but it's not much fun. Oh well, can't be Christmas every day.

I am really enjoying all the segments and bits everyone is sending in. You have such creative listeners. I have not a bit of creativity, being composed of only prose, but I do enjoy the creations of others.

Have a great week,

Bidkar and his many alts

P.S. Don't read this out loud (obviously) but I included a couple of time codes for you to give away.

XXXX
XXXX



Shout Outs & Thank You
mohalen (@mohalen)
9/18/10 23:05
I'm at World Of Warcraft TCG NACC (Paris Hotel, Las Vegas). http://4sq.com/drXgEo


------


Discuss


So, I've listened to two episode thus far of Ctrl Alt WoW and I'm liking it. But I'm having a problem with the Juno segment of the show. I'm not sure if it's her recording equipment, or if you might be using the audio directly from her recording or the audio from you recording the podcast, but the sound quality is odd.

Every time it gets to that segment I turn down the volume. It sounds kind of echoy or like there's a second voice saying exactly what she's saying but in the background a bit. It really hurts my ears and gives me a headache.

Just wanted to let you know.

Helmar of Excessus on The Scryers realm

No comments:

Post a Comment