Monday, July 2, 2012

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 275 - Man, That Is One Ugly Drake


Aprillian, Ashayo, Tedrah and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.

Junno’s Corner

Hello Darlings!  Aprillian, Ashayo, Tedra and She-Who-Must-Be-Obey'ds El Jeppy!!  And fellow listeners!!  I hope everyone's doing great this week, in and out of game.  I'm doing well enough, but I didn't get a recording done for you this week...  I'm awwwweeeeeee!  Tabitha had me running around town this weekend and then we watched Snow White and the Huntsman tonight.  Man, Charlene Theron is sooooo hot...hehehe.  Anywho, I didn't get much gaming done this past week, and I bet Pixiegirl didn't either.  She probably spent the week playing with my little nephew and hanging out with my oldest brother and his wife.  She didn't send us an update, but she did mention last week that she probably wouldn't.  Oh wells.  Did you all see that the Mists of Panderia packaging has been leaked??  There are rumors that it may be released before September!  Holy cats!  That's not really that far off, people!  Woot!  Panda panda panda...we're gonna make some pandas!  hehehee... okay, okay...I hope you're all doing great and I'm sure I'll have a more appropriate submission for next week, darlings!

Back to the dungeons with me!
I love you guys AND gals,
big hugs & kisses *muah!*
For the Alliance, for the Horde, and for moooovie watching...hehehe...

Juuno of Korialstrasz, Nevikhoof & Earthen Ring


p.s. Jeppy...Jeppy Jeppy Jeppy Jeppy Jeppy...hehehe....


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Decided to skip Archy while Festival was on. Got to Darnassus and Exador. Summoning won’t work if you are not in a group.

Tried to summon Live to Serve

Ashayo


Jeppy



Tedrah


Emails

Update
Greetings.

I hope you all had a good week. I have been working on upgrades for my paladin and still messing around with Trade Skill Master. When I started I had 600g. The first weekend I was at 5,000g. Now a week later and I am at 20,000g. It would be a bit more but I decided to upgrade all of my bags to 22 slotters and I also picked up a couple of rare recipes I wanted. I'm still a long way off from retirement gold, but again much more than I would have without TSM.

I plan on working on Segard, my long lost dwarf hunter on Nevikhoof this week. Hopefully I will see some guildies there. Have a great week all.

-Keelhaul
Wildkinigdom
& alts.




Howdy peeps, here is my audio.
btw, i made a little translation misstake in my audio.
with 237 i mean 273 :)




Happy hunting :)

Leralond a.k.a AltWowEU


Hey caw crew,
Mr. and Mrs. Nekrobob are sending in their very first audio submission. Neither of us have any clue as to how to use garage band on our macs but we gave it a shot anyhow. Below are some screen shots for the website.

much love,

The Nekros


Fancy pants, fiery shoulders and blades to cut you three ways bad…




Loremaster Skylla






Loremaster Skylla






Loremaster Skylla





Who says you can't go home


Sorry for the short update going home for a month so this will be the last for a while heres my audio
Big G


Spending some quality time teaming



Hello CAW crew,
This week we have been super busy, but luckily had a calm weekend to enjoy teaming together to level some of our duo alts.

In WoW News: Previously I had reported that all non-gold and class mounts were going to happen in Mists. Blizzard announced recently that gold sink mounts will be account bound, meaning the only mounts not going account wide will be class mounts and the Arena PvP mounts.

Wren's Week: My week was spent almost entirely playing alts with the wifey at various levels and on various toons. The exception to this was playing some of my non-85 alliance toons. I tried out a new spec for my priest and loved it, shared it with my wife and she loved it as well. Discipline priest with Attonement and archangel. Very fun to heal by dpsing!


Morgaine's Week: This week I enjoyed leveling up my toons' skills in the darkmoon fair and even popped on my alliance toons for a tiny bit.  I also enjoyed finally sitting down and learning to play a healer- the hubs taught me to play a disc priest and it was not as horrible as I envisioned- I've been deathly afraid to heal till now, but since Disc priest is almost dps-like, it wasn't that bad. haha. I got my troll priest to 70 while healing in instances with the hubs' death knight (my priest has been shadow up until this point). We actually had a really sweet goblin hunter with us, who wasn't horrible and I'm sure loved having an instant que with a tank and healer. Hello goblin hunter, whoever you are!
We also played our blood elf duo and I got my tanking pally up to 23. Weird bouncing between a tank, healer and dps all in one day. Lastly I got another level on my warlock while trudging through Silithus. I'm not a fan of all the bugs, but I never did the zone fully, so I'm getting over my fear of creepy crawly things by just telling myself over and over again- "you're killing them, they can't get you when they're dead!" haha

So I guess this was a very duo teaming week for Wren and I. It's always fun to do instances together- yay quality time!

We apologize again for being behind and not getting a new parody song for you all. Both Wren and I have not been winning the battles with our sinus infections as fast as both of us hoped. Hopefully we will be mucus-free next week. *crossing fingers*

For the Horde, for the Alliance, and for the "what the heck, why is that warrior wearing hunter hearlooms?"

Morgaine and Wren



A submission without a WoW factor.


G'day all,

It really has been a long time since I've submitted, but Leeta prompted me to get off my lazy behind and do something.
Now I haven't played WoW since my wedding day back in April and that is mainly for 4 reasons. 1) I have managed to collect everything I needed on my hunter from LFR dragon soul. 2) haven't had any time with looking for a new job and the whole being married. 3) Diablo 3. And 4) I've just found out I'm going to be a father for the first time. Now THAT is a scary thought, me a father! My children will definitely be gamers, I'm gonna have them in a pouch on my chest while I'm playing. I'm sure that at some point while raiding, the raid will be getting ready for an attempt on a boss and then my character would start jumping randomly and shooting the boss. And all that will be said by me over vent is "sorry guys, my baby thought it would be hilarious to start attacking the space bar."
Is it funny that I'm actually looking forward to it? I can't wait till early February =)

I've been playing D3 a lot and I've made a little bit of money on the RMAH (real money auction house). I've managed to get two classes to max level and into act 2 inferno. It really hurts in inferno, it'll take me a while, but I'm determined to kill Diablo in inferno before the next expansion.

I'm missing you all like crazy and I'm gonna try to be in the chat room tonight. So Tedrah, you're gonna have to pay attention like a fox! Hehe.

See you all soon.
Tinnock

Sent from Aprillian's iPhone. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA


Audio for 275

Hiya CAW Sweeties,

Huggles to you all and to all the listeners. Hope everyone is having a great week both in and out of game!

Sorry this is late - had to go back to work today and it's been a long day so this is a quickish audio.
Hope it came out OK as I gotta run for dinner and haven't tested it so yay for one take audios!!

Enjoy :D

Take care hugs Leeta



Rigarmorty Audio update for EP 275


Hi Aprillian, Ashayo, Eljeppy and Tedra!

Attached is my usual audio update. Been a busy weekend, you guy's rock!

For the Horde for the Alliance for Dailies and for Re-learning DK's

Cheers,

Rigarmorty


No comments:

Post a Comment