Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 329 - Tedrah Wiped BWD


Aprillian, Ashayo, Tedrah and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Ashayo

Pro Pet Crew - 30 level 25's and better trap
Working through Jade Forest on melee druid. 86.5 and realised I hadnt trained herb/mining!
Upjade Complete at 52% into 87
Battle.Net app - no logging in. But 2nd battle.net account not in beta program.
Not sure I'm going to be able to run wow from two different directories.

CoD - Blackwing Descent

Lost macros and action bar setup on Ashayo

Jeppy

MEH!

Tedrah

Emails




Helloooo CAW Sweeties,

You all know what time it is... Come on - everyone in... It's group huggles time!!! /squee :)

Sorry for the lack of audio this week, I lost my Internet earlier today!! I know right! What is going on?! I left it on the shelf outside my room... Where it always has been... But it vanished!! I checked with Bailey but he said he didn't 'borrow' it and bury it in the backyard!! So hence why you get an email :)

I have not had a lot of time in game this week as I've had a very nasty bug knock me for six! However I am finally feeling a lot better and will get some game time soon... I hope!!

I mean Helloooooo I'm having Pet Battle Withdrawals!! So much so that I dreamt of pet battles last night! :D
The consensus on the Internet problem seems to be with all the rain we have had here lately could possibly be affecting the lines with water... But to be honest I just want it to be back ASAP! There is only so much i can do on the iPad Lol

I have attached a little quote - this I direct to not only you four wonderful amazing people but also to the many fabulous listeners! Always remember this :)

Love you all greatly
Leeta  xoxo

PS - Woof woof! Bailey says Hi :)



(audio)
Hola CAW Crew!!

I hope everyone is doing good in game, as well as out of game! Here is our submission, hope you like it!

One thing, though...please excuse some of the audio. We have just received new equipment in the Kitheloo studios, and we're still trying to get used to it!

Have a great week!
Dreams and Kithore...


(audio)
Hello Aprillian, Ashayo, ElJeppy and Tedrah,

this is my contribution for CAW 329 and the link i am talking about in the last segment.


btw, the bases i talk about are: Aldor - Temple of Sha'tar
                                              Scryers - Sanctum of the stars.

Have a great show

Grand Nagus


Hi CAW crew,

This is Fiderbooze the friendly horde ganking dwarven priest on Boulderfist.  A few weeks ago you all were bothered by a bad review left by some bozo because your podcast wasn't hardcore enough.  Please take this in the spirt it is intended but in general the CAW play style annoys hardcore players.  Screwing around with alts, not progressing to end game content, running old raids with over leveled toons,  wasting time with pet battles, etc...Many hardcore players find this a waste of time and hence will dislike this podcast.  I was one of those players as I am a raider of current content and it took me sometime to get used to the podcast but now I love it!  It helps me appreciate the different aspects of this groundbreaking game.  So don't let a few bad reviews by the uninformed rain on your parade, your podcast is excellent and keep up the good work!

Sincerely
Fiderbooze

PS. As far as this Shhamaya business some people just don't get the game. I tried to get my wife to play and she lasted about 1 level. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink! I'm surprised you got her to level 90!



Shout Outs & Thank You








Message:
*
Donation from Tiber. I really love the show, and hope this will help. Could I get a shout-out to the old "Legendary Thread" podcast, and the "Can't Quit You" guild on Baelgun for bringing me in to the World of Warcraft? Thanks, Tiber/Rob Carome



Clan of Darkness
Here is this weeks audio! If I missed anyone ill get em next week hope it makes it in on time.

Emails



No comments:

Post a Comment