Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 335 - Sit Down on the Couch and Loosen Your Blouse

Aprillian, Ashayo, Tedrah and Jeppy discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno and Pixiegirl

Hello Darlings...sorry, this one was a little hard for me to record, I hope it's okay.

/great big hugs & kisses!

Juuno & Pixiegirl

p.s. Ashayo, thank you for the great heals tonight!

What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian

Ashayo

Creating a new podcast!
Come listen, after you listen to CAW of course!
Twitter: @WowGeekly

Jeppy

Loads of stuff, yeah right. next.


Tedrah

Emails




Big G (audio)
I am sorry to see you both go but I look forward to whoever comes to try and fill both your massive shoes.
Sandgrophers are west aussies
Banana Benders are Queenslanders
South Aussies are crow eaters
The rest I don’t know


Leeta (audio)
Helloooo CAW sweeties,
Just a quick audio to wish you all the very best with the changes :)
As you will hear I am super excited to see where CAW's new era will take us as well as Ashayo and Jeppy's new podcasting venture.
Huggles to you all
Leeta xoxo


BigSteve
Hey CAW Crew!
I was going to send in an audio entitled "Don't let the door hit ya!"  but by the time I got home it was 4 a.m. on Saturday and my tongue was not working efficiently enough to speak into a microphone... Don't ask me how i know.  

However I couldn't let this bittersweet occasion pass without comment, so you get this email instead.
I didn't listen to the "special episode" of CAW until about Wednesday, and I'll be honest:  When I heard the announcement that Ashayo and Jeppy were leaving I almost pooped myself--you know what?  I'll be a man and confess... I DID poop myself, and it's because I was heartbroken.  Ashayo and Jeppy are like my WOW dads and now they're going to live with that brazen harlot "Wow Geekly" across town, leaving wow mom to pick up the pieces.
Ashayo:  you were the inspiration for my Druid becoming "Sharavanga" and his offspring, the forthcoming "Sharafeeah".
Jeppy:  You are so quick witted and naturally funny, you could read the phone book and have people rolling on the floor.
In fact both of you, along with Aprillian and Tedra, were the main catalyst in my getting involved in listening to podcasts and joining the horde, among other things.  I'm not submitting an audition because I have a fear of rejection, but if I ever get into podcasting I hope I do it just like you two.
All seriousness aside-- you will be missed on CAW to be sure, but with your chemistry I'm sure that WoW Geekly will be a resounding success.  I listened to episode #0 yesterday and am already anticipating episode #1.  You brought my nerd memories back.
Thanks for everything, and I'll see you next geek!
Big Steve


Mel & 42
Hello CAW crew
Aprillian, Ashayo, ElJeppy and Teedrah
I know that many people will be writing in today to say how much we appreciate the podcasting magic that we have been able to share with you all.
I am sure that they will say it elegantly and beautifully.
I can't. I can just add "Ditto"
I just can't put into words how much your weekly cast has meant to me- so I am not going to try
I will only say that I will miss both  Ashayo and ELJeppy and I wish them all the best.
I have every confidence in the CAW crew of the future and all who will sail with Captain Aprillian.
Good luck
A speechless (and that doesn't happen very often)
Melindraya
For the Alliance!
For the Horde!
For the Memories!!!!



Hello Aprillian, Ashayo, Jeppy and Tedra
It has been quite a while since I last wrote to you. I think it was your 200th episode. Again I find myself writing to you on another milestone. I am really going to miss Ashayo and Jeppy on Ctrl Alt Wow but the way I look at it is that instead of just 1 awesome podcast you will make 2 of them.
I am really enjoying Clan of Darkness Friday Night Raids. We always have a fantastic time and alot of fun. Thanks for everyone that comes along. I look forward to it every week.
Keep up your great podcasts I listen to them with much enjoyment.
Sincerely Matahorn



Kameo’s link
Hello People of Ctrl Alt Wow ,
         I am Kameo  I have been playing since day one as well as all the other blizzard games. I have 3 level 90's and about 22, 80 to 85's I enjoy end game raiding as well as recording most games the I play to preserve then for future players. I have a really laid back approach to the game and believe that it's a game and people are meant to have fun playing it and believe that you should always do what is fun for you .I have been listening to Ctrl alt Wow sense about episode 30 I even have a warlock in the guild on Winterhoof . I asked my fiancĂ© to marry me using the game she thought I was playing and I told her to come here and just played the video for her. The link is below .


Shout Outs & Thank You



Clan of Darkness

Emails




No comments:

Post a Comment