Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
No Juuno and Pixie Girl. It's summer time!
What We've Been Doing:
Farming in Halfhill
Did some time on the Timeless Isle.
Not alot done in WoW this week as I spent most of the week curled up in bed recovering from nasty muscular flu!
However did get a few things done :)
1/ Healers - Pally Lvl29 - 30
Did Scarlet Monastery with Ashayo and Wingy!
We managed to get the CoD2 guild Achievement :)
The ‘NOT’ Drain Life Screenshot!
Achievements all round!
Then we did Scarlet Halls! Lvl30 - 31
Non Warlock Drain Life Screenshot!
CoD2 Guild Achievement!!
And then we decided we’d do Maraudon - The Wicked Grotto
Lvl31 - 32
Huge thanks to Hefflock for helping us get into the dungeon ;)
Healers Be Chillin’
2/ Warlocks - Lvl58
Ran Upper Blackrock Spire - Wingy, Ashayo and Matahorn.
'Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this evening's presentation!'
Now that’s a Drain Life Screenshot!!
4 Warlocks walked into Upper Blackrock…
3/ Timeless Isle - Leeta
Well my luck for another week has not been great! Nothing added to the ‘Need A Bigger Bag’ Achievement!
I am becoming more obsessed with killing and looting… now whether this is a good thing I’m not sure lol
Some Timeless Isle Kill Stats - Leeta Style
Huolon Feasel - 136 kills
Death Adders - 1859 kills
Imperial Python - 58 kills
Hellacia (compaasionate NE rogue)
- Low 46 - high 46
- Had to sail to Stormwind for The King’s Cider rather than providing Ribs for the Sentinels
- Hanging in Stormwind picking apples and pumpkins and helping with cookies
Sommerlin (worgen druid)
- 66 - 79
- Eye of the Storm at 66 - much better (2 deaths, 52 hk) - noticed later that I had my fishing pole equipped! - maybe that’s why 2nd to last damage - couldn’t see it in cat form
- Eye of the Storm Victory same time ding Level 67
- Try again with staff…
- PIcked up my battle standard of coordination
- Shadowmoon Valley - headed right into the horde base…
- Off to Northrend at 68!
- 50 Cooking awards, Artisan Fisherman (300)
- Recipe: Tasty Cupcake, Haunted Herring, Last Week’s Mammoth
- BG’s, Basic Valiance Keep quests, then Kaskala -> 69
- Strands of the Ancients Victory
- Warsong Expedience (<7 min), Warsong Perfection (3-0), Warsong Gulch Victory - enough for 1400 hp weapon upgrade! (Grand Staff of Jordan + 1400 hp = Elder Staff of Jordan)
- BG’s, Coldarra -> lvl 70
- The Right Stuff and Swift Flight Form
- BG’s, Fizzcrank Airstrip, Talramus -> 71
- Got My Mind on Money - loot 100 gold
- BG’s, dailies -> 72
- BG’s, Mo’Kai Village, Wintergarde Keepe -> 73, off to Grizzly Hills
- Called to random BG while in the Amberpine Lodge outhouse. Isn’t that always the way?
- 1000 hk
- BG’s, Amberpine Lodge, honor quests ->74
- BG’s, Zul’Drak -> 75 at end of Alterac Valley battle
- Noticed I didn’t have ANY glyphs - whoops!
- Glyph of One With Nature - ported to Ashenvale, another druid (lvl 90) ported in right after me. Did some digging (lvl 1) while there
- When low in bracket Strand of the Ancients, I’ll man the guns - Artillery Expert (destroy 5 veh using turret 1 battle)
- 6th in Damage at AV! No idea how…
- Disgracin’ the Basin - Assault 3 bases single battle
- BG’s and Argent Stand -> 76 at end of Eye of the Storm
- Wrong lure for Crystal Bass at Olivia’s Pond
- Fish or Cut Bait - Stormwind
- BG’s, dailies and Nesingwary ->77 with AV win
- BG’s, Nesingwary - couldn’t stop! Working Day and Night (2 x 450
- Moved to IC but hit 78 on BG’s and dailies (ding at end of EotS)
- BG’s, Argent Vanguard -> 79
- Argent Vanguard,
I just started listening to the podcast a few weeks ago. I usually listen while I'm at work. I really like listening to you all discuss your weeks in wow. I listen to a few other podcast throughout the week, but I enjoy yours the most. What I like most is the excitement and joy you all have with the game. You play the game for the reason it was made, to have fun. While others are out their stressing out over the game, min/maxing their character and raging at people in battlegrounds or LFR, you all just play the game your way and have fun with it.
Anyway, since you all have plenty of alts and have probably played through most of the starting zones, what one is your favorite? Mine has to be Mulgore. My first character was Tauren and I just love the open space to roam in that area. It's too bad people level from 1-10 in 30 min now and don't really get to enjoy those zones the way we did many years ago.
Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Lvl. 10 Undead Monk
First hearthstone segment
Grand Nagus makes this seem so easy but it's not this is hard
They freaking love me in that tunnel
Well my rouge crept ever closer to 90 this week and I managed to knock off the normal raid bosses of nax in hearthstone but the heroic is still melting my face.
From Big G
Just stopping by.
Hello CAW Ladies,
I thought I would just send a quick email to tell you what I have been doing in game lately. Well I haven't been on too much lately with work getting in the way but I did finally get my 20th Level 90 this afternoon. It has been a long road but I have enjoyed all of them. I really wish they would join Earthen Ring to another server. I need another 22 character slots. I have played the new Warlords Beta but I have tried to stay out of it too much. I would hate for it to get boring making my level 90's into level 100s.
Anyway I better move along. I feel an itch to create a new toon. You ladies Take Care.
P.s I would like to Thank Aprillian for making me an Officer of Clan of Darkness. I am Deeply Honoured. I hope I can live up to it.
One, two, Wrathion's coming for you ..
Hello Aprillian, Rogueslayer, Leeta and Tedrah,
I hope this email reaches you in time, I believe the show has just started, so I’ll type as fast as humanly possible.
My second Legendary cloak goes too … my holy priest Tennish!
He has completed the quest chain. I had a lot of trouble on the Celestial Blessing quest. This was the part where you are required to either keep Wrathion alive or defeat him, depending on your spec.
Although I do have a shadow spec, all my gear is for healing so I chose to do the healing challenge. It was very difficult. I was healing my heart out but the mob that was attacking Wrathion still had around 80% when I either I died or Wrathion would die. A visit to google saw me watching many videos and reading some guides. But they all suggested using the discipline spec. I have never played disc before and I felt I didn’t have time to learn a whole new spec so I persisted as holy. After doing some more reading I discovered that my stat preferences which favored mastery, was more suited for aoe healing. So, I chose a crit build and let ask mr robot do the rest. After reforging, re-gemming, re-enchanting and a few thousand gold later, I gave it another shot. This time, I kept us alive long enough to get the mob down to 25%. I tried a few more times and eventually I succeeded. I must admit I was very frustrated with this challenge. If I choose a healing challenge, I should be healing not dpsing all the adds and trying to keep myself alive. Regardless, it did teach me to be a better healer and I’ve learnt a few things too.
Ochay is my next guinea pig on the list. He’s completed his 3000 valor quest and is on to collecting secrets.
I’ll leave it here for now in hope that it reaches you in time.
MogIt with Grand Nagus:
Imperial Plate is an item set that contains 7 pieces.
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
7/20 - 7/26
Clan of Darkness II:
- Level 20! - at 21 get Ride Like the Wind (flight paths speed +25%)
- Shroud of the Celestials - Guild Edition
- Scarlet Monastery Guild Run
- Scarlet Halls Guild Run
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
Top 10 / Top 5
- Terrible Turnip - Xandalynn
- Macabre Marionette - Wraith
- Lil’ Smoky - Stegatamad
- Calico Cat - Sorki
- Pet Bombling
- Cobra Hatchling
- Direhorn Runt
- Winterspring Cub
- Spring Rabbit
- Sinister Squashling
- Ghostly Skull
- White Tickbird Hatchling
- Sinister Squashling
- Leaping Hatchling
- Tiny Snowman
- Red Moth
- Blue Moth
- Winter’s Little Helper
- Tickbird Hatchling
- Silver Tabby Cat
- Siamese Cat
- Imperial Silkworm
- Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot
- Winterspring Cub
- Spring Rabbit’s Foot
- Tree Frog Box
- Truesilver Shafted Arrow
- Voodoo Skull
Shout Outs & Thank You
Clan of Darkness
Hello Ctrlaltwow Crew
It has never happened that I write to you 2 weeks in a row but I come bearing a gift.
I won the top 25 in Guild activity competition we had last week in the game. I won an Armored Bloodwing and I thank Donnie for the gift. I already have this mount so I thought I would give it to you Ladies to give away.
You might be able to have a competition of your own and get somebody to make you a new Email bumper.
Anyway I love the new line up. You Ladies are awesome. Have a great week.
Ps I must thank Donnie for letting me give away my prize.
Post a Comment