Monday, January 5, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 402 - Doing The Garrison Shuffle!

Recorded Friday, January 2, 2015
Show Feed: http://ctrlaltwow.podbean.com/e/ctrl-alt-wow-episode-402-doing-the-garrison-shuffle/

Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Donnie of Clan of Darkness. Contest Ongoing send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.

Juuno and Pixie Girl!




What We've Been Doing:

Aprillian


Auruk is locked because I did the ten day Warlord’s trial and haven’t upgraded him. I couldn’t even go to Darkmoon Faire on any toon on that account.
My Mains and Aprillian
MyAlts.jpg
Photo Dec 31, 15 59 33.jpg


Leeta

1/ Started levelling my Alliance Mage - got her to her Garrison and she has the Barracks.
Also managed to get SkyBo pet from Blingtron that was dropped outside Lunarfall \o/
SkyBo Pet.png
2/ Leeta
  • Been regularly checking Timeless Isle for the remaining items I need for the Need A Bigger Bag Achievement… No luck so far!
  • Pet Battles - Trying to get more teams to defeat the Garrison Pet Battle Dailies! Having some mixed luck so far.
    • Have also managed to cage a few more Wild Pets although do need to do alot more Wild Pet Battles to hunt down some rare quality pets!
  • Fishing - Got Sea Scorpion and Jawless Skulker Angler Achievements! Getting ever closer to Nat Pagle follower!
  • Got Achievement - Got My Mind of My Draenor Money as was able to get my Storehouse to Level 3 - So now I have Transmog and Void Storage access!
WoWScrnShot_123014_202650.jpg
WoWScrnShot_122914_210006.jpgGrats also to Ashayo who got Achievement as well!
And to top that off another smexy new mount!
WoWScrnShot_010315_085713.jpg
Armored Frostwolf mount!
  • The One That Did NOT Get Away!! Poundfist kill!! Finally!
WoWScrnShot_122714_214436.jpg
Poundfist Army!
  • Rep grinding in Nagrand - killing the Elite Spawns to get the items to hand in for Steamwheedle Preservation Society
Managed to get to Revered and got myself 2 pets Forest Sproutling and Albino River Calf - both cost gold and Apexis Crystals.
Also purchased Contract for Professor Felblast!
And while we were running around killing rares we managed to snag a kill on Nakk
WoWScrnShot_010315_085542.jpg
Smexy new mount! Bloodhoof Bull !

Rogueslayer

Narendra, undead hunter
92 - still 92
Epic Buddy (Greatmother Geyeah), Frostfire storylines

Ironbreaker, human monk
  • 23 -
  • This is for Lilbitironic - FU Emogg:
  • FU Emogg.png
  • Okay, new rule - don’t try to outride them, as they’ll just pick up friends and bring you DOWN
  • 28x
  • FYI, human female toons wear thongs

Ironrokrgirl, blood elf monk
  • Never tried BE monk. Arcane torrent restores 1 chi
  • 1 - 16x

Ironbreaker, human warrior
  • 1 - 19
  • Elwynn Forest -> Dun Moroch -> Loch Modan -> Westfall -> Loch Modan
  • Not just once, but twice I forgot to set my hearthstone to Thelsamar and hearthed to Sentinal Hill.

Ironmaze, orc hunter
  • 1 - 17
  • Durotar -> Northern Barrens
  • Boar demon:
  • Boar Demon.png


Emails



Lance
Hello CtrlAltWoW ladies. I have been enjoying your podcast now for about 6 months. I love hearing all the stories and weekly updates from everyone. I've been playing since 2004. I started a family guild on the Kael Thas server many years ago. Over the years the family have all pretty much left, leaving me alone in the guild. I'm an altaholic like all of you. I have 4 accounts. 1 entire account of each of the 11 classes for both horde and alliance, all between 90-100. I also have another 9 90's across the other 2 accounts.
 Anyway, after listening to your podcast, I would really like a new home with active players. Is there and chance of me joining Clan of Darkness?

 Thank you so much for your time. I look forward to hearing all of you each week,

Sincerely,
Tommar

Sent from my iPhone


rain 12-5
Wherein Rain rambles on about stuff and hopes she managed to make the podcast today.









Addon Spotlight:

with Grand Nagus

Clan of Darkness Guild Updates


12/27 - 1/1

10

60

20

70
Guiltrom
30
Matahorne
Holyangelz
80
Poleth
40
Ravntroll
85
Poleth
50

90
Grumarik
Poleth


100
Bloodrunsred
Tigerlilly
Wanrong
Qigong
Kiches
Fortetwo
Last week’s 100’s: Bloodmoon, Nekronomicon, Danaeryis, Noharmdone

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun:
  • Bloodrunsred
  • Guiltrom
  • Poleth
  • Gotami

Shout Outs & Thank You

Thanks to everyone who ordered a shirt. Please keep the orders coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment