Aprillian, Leeta, Rogueslayer and Tedrah discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's great MMORPG. With segments by Grand Nagus and Big G. Contest Ongoing send an email to email@example.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altaholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.
Juuno and Pixie Girl!
Super quick one... love yas! <=D /hugs & kisses! Juuno
What We've Been Doing:
1/ Music Scrolls
Finally got ZG one!
ZG Scroll is mine!
Yellow Eye give me my mount!!!
Home away from Home!
Photobombed Panda Style!
Tentacle Hat! Used the Black and White option!
Scroll of Storytelling!
3/ Timeless Isle
5 to go!!
4/ Mount Runs
No luck this week!
The Racer is buggy for me - lag badly when i get to a flag!
Did get the Turtle Tossing Achievement!
Turned the music back on. Ahhhh.
Daxmore, tauren hunter
- 42 - 43
- Heirloom’d up!
Millri, orc shaman
- 92 - 95
- DMF, Mine, Fishing Shack
Gimblegyre, goblin DK
- 90 - 91
- At 91, meant to take flight to Ashran, but clicked the flight to Wor’gol instead. Locked in at that point
Rogueslayer, human rogue
- 94 - 94
- Heirlooms, fishing shack
Narendra, undead hunter
- 92 - 93
- Opened mine
- Heirloomed up and hit Lunar 92.88 -> 93.81 all but WG
- Bang, bang - shot dead over Razorfen Downs
- Made it all the way to the Ironforge quest, but died before clicking. Ran from Kharanos, got the coin and flew out, but died outside the gates.
Ironbreaker, human hunter
- 36 -
- Navigation assistance to Feralas
- Level 40 in Southern Barrens!
- Southern Barrens Quests
- 500 Quests Completed
- Murloc hunting in Dustwallow Marsh - run! I abandoned Bear to them, but then they pursued me
- Skipped The Deserters quest - too many troubling episodes, confirmed on Wowhead
- Bypassed the Anderhol quests - too many moving pieces. Chillwind -> Mender’s Stead
- Victory over Moldfang (killed Ironicide at just below 40):
- Mudsprocket -> 45!
Ironbalance, tauren hunter
- 26 -
- Skipped the Burnside Must Fall quest at Sludgeworks
- Remembered to do the DMF first aid quest. DMF bag swap continues - sold the one I had, used my three tix from first aid to buy three, sell two. Ahead 7 g 50 s (a lot for Ironman - brought her to 26g)
- -> 29
Voltandra, BE pally
- Just before show “On a Massive Number of Missions” 500
its crazy time
Another great week in and out of game and heres my audio
with Grand Nagus
Clan of Darkness Guild Updates
2/27 - 3/5
- From Sideburnz: “Donation for any contest you want to apply it to on CAW. This is also Bloodcoveredface from last podcast. I have too many pets and need to make room. Not here to get rich and thought a pet loving guildie would appreciate it. For the Horde! PS - Don’t let your ironman toons die.” - Sunfire Kaliri pet for contest
Last week’s 100’s: Dikar, Jouglet
Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: