Saturday, October 3, 2015

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 441 - Gronnlings All Around

Ctrl Alt WoW Episode 441 - Gronnlings All Around! (Who Was That Masked Sumduud?!)

Aprillian, Leeta and Rogueslayer discuss another week of playing World of Warcraft, Blizzard's greatest MMORPG. The show features audio segments and email submissions from our lovely listeners.
If you want to join the conversations on the show, we have a live chatroom with in-game giveaways moderated by chatroom-chick Marzana. We record every Friday at 6 p.m. EST / 8 a.m. (Sat. Australia’s time), on our Ustream page!
We also have an ongoing contest. Send an email to ctrlaltwow@gmail.com telling us how you play WoW, either as an altoholic or dealing with it in your family life to being placed in a drawing for a WoW Pet or an Authenticator.


Juuno’s delightful adventures


Hello Ctrl Alt Wow darlings!

A quick note because I loves yous!!  

/great big hugs & kisses! *muah!* :-*

Juuno of Earthen Ring & Korialstrasz


What We've Been Doing:

Leeta

1/ Ironleeta - BE Hunter Lvl1-Lvl7
Vrishna inspired :D
WoWScrnShot_092615_213036.jpg
Ding Lvl7!

2/ Bloodleeta - NE Druid - Lvl21-Lvl22
Killing knolls mostly in Redridge.
Did not have much luck on rare spawns.

3/ Iron Leitta - Orc Hunter - Lvl43-Lvl45
Questing in Duskwallow Marsh - so many quests!! So many to be wary of!
WoWScrnShot_092915_214950.jpg
Ding Lvl45!

Got myself a new pet - Crocolisk named Charlie and also got new gear at 45! \o/ Still need a new bow or gun!
WoWScrnShot_092915_220946.jpg
Looking cute!

4/ Pet Battle Bonus Week
Managed to get a few Pandaren Tamers done on my Hunter Keillah!
Levelled about 11 or so pets to 25.
Lvl95-Lvl96!

5/ Druids - Horde Trolls - Lvl28-Lvl34
Dual specced once we hit Lvl30 and did a random roll for who was going tank. Closest to 100 was tank.
I am heals lol
Did a few dungeons - Scarlet Monastery, Razorfen Downs
WoWScrnShot_092715_211633.jpg

Twinzies!

6/ Leeta
  • Timeless Isle and Jakur is still being a jerk!

WoWScrnShot_093015_200129.jpg
Kill No.
  • Timewalking Dungeon Week
Ran Shattered Halls

Random Screenshot
WoWScrnShot_092815_195048.jpg
Full Moon Arising!

Captain.png
Captain Leeta!

  • Playing Santa for Sumduud
WoWScrnShot_100315_081853.jpg
Pressie for Tedra :)

Aprillian

Death by Trainspotting
Screenshot 2015-09-26 14.19.03.jpg
Screenshot 2015-09-27 14.51.57.jpg
Screenshot 2015-10-02 18.53.15.jpg

Vrishna

Knucklerot Invite
Whilst working Iron Vrishna 1.31 had to refuse a team up request from Misshadow-KirinTor. Felt bad. Also I was level 18 and was afraid of dying ! However, as I left the Howling Ziggurat, she was still fighting him. So I sent my pet in and fired 10 or so shots helping to bring him down for her. I expected no XP but got almost 200 ! I expected no loot as I didn't tag the mob but got his head for the quest anyway !! Will I be punished for my generosity ? Stone ?!?!

Chance encounter ?
WoWScrnShot_092615_214605.jpg

Déjà Vu !
Level 20 once more ! Giddy up ! And what a first mount to ride !!! Thanks to "Some dude" !
WoWScrnShot_092815_014956.jpg

1.31 down for the count
Deatholme, toon ahead of me took down quest mob. Whilst waiting for respawn, pats come INTO the temple. I DID know that, but didn’t protect against it.
WoWScrnShot_092815_160501.jpg
WoWScrnShot_092815_161158.jpg
WoWScrnShot_092815_165418.jpg

1.32, Buckle my Shoe …. or tighten my belt …. or …. Here We Go Again !!!

My first success at capturing a screenshot of dinging !
WoWScrnShot_093015_100816.jpg

At the same spot in Deatholme …
Before heading into that SAME temple, decided to turn around. Sho-nuff ! Here came the pats ! Did I trip a motion sensor !?!?
WoWScrnShot_093015_101421.jpg

Well met !
Invited to team up to take "Kelgash's Head ?" Had a nice chat. Forgot her name. She was excited to hear of the ironman challenge and aid she might tune into the cast ! Level 18 or so ?

Two days and three hours later ...
Total time played: zero days, 18 hours, 28 minutes, 57 seconds. Level 26. Zephyrus in Durnholde Keep was the end of 1.32. BUT I HAVE A PLAN !!!!!!!

WoWScrnShot_093015_184449.jpg

1.33 , oh my !





Don't let me down Razuris !!
And you DIDN'T !

Rogueslayer

Infidelia, BE paladin
  • Bunches of baleful - iLvl 663, bunch o’Superior Achievements
  • Picked up her first Spirit Lodge work orders - 1002 apexis and 2 mission completions (used on Vivianne’s missions)
  • Went on ogre-killing spree after that…
  • Put the auctioneer parts on the AH - one sold 47.5k,  21.2k, 20k - with other small ones, enough for three month’s subscription! (set to mid-January)
  • Draenor Fisherman (700)
  • Fetched Nat Pagle, also working on Anglers’, to get raft
  • Lunkers - Started and finished!
  • A Worthy Opponent (Pandaren rare)

Everthorn, pandaren monk
  • 96 -
  • Hit 97 upon landing in Talon Watch
  • Barracks lvl 2
  • 100! Tier 3 garrison

Narendra, undead hunter
  • Tanaan, improving gear
  • Tier 2 shipyard

Lilbitironic, gnome priest iron
  • 18 -
  • Loch Modan
  • - 18 still

Ironcrazed, NE hunter iron
  • 44 -
  • Stumbled into a group of 3 lvl 45 Camp Mohache Braves that also triggered PVP. Did a 180, ran through some lvl 39-40 dryads and escaped
  • Feralas Quests!
  • 45, still in Feralas
  • Very carefully descended from Emerald Summit…
  • Off to Thousand Needles at 45
  • - 46

Rogueslayer, BE warlock
  • 92, garrison sitter
  • Coalfist Gronnling mount from Sumduud, rampaging around garrison:
  • WoWScrnShot_100215_070146.jpeg



Emails.png

I hope this works, if not. Oh well. :) Please be sure to let Vrishna know I did this!

Raz
(Razuris is the main and a whole bunch of alts that have RAZ somewhere in their name.)



First no power now no water
So I thought the morning with no power was bad so I came home tonight to find a house with no running water. So after coming home from getting my car from the repair place $320 lighter only to find out I have no water. As writing this I still have no water I wonder by the time this is read will I have water who knows but this year is kicking my arse. So I had about a hours playtime this week around work and cars stopping and the hassel of finding something to restart said car so I could drive it to said repair place. Not that I am bitter not at all so I am going to sleep now hopefully tommrow will suck less.

For the horde

For the alliance

For the Sandgrophers

And for the love of god stop kicking my arse universe for I am close to my next lvl and your looking like just enough xp.  
BigG


Rig Audio


Episode 441 nexbardus audio









Addon.png
Each week GrandNagus takes a closer look at some of the most useful World of Warcraft addons out there.

You can find GrandNagus on Twitter @GrandNagus1, or by email at towerofcommerce@gmail.com

Dark_cut.png

Guild Updates: 9/26 - 10/2 (showtime)

Achievement watch: Daily Anticipation: /150,000 daily quests
10
Ironvrishna
Ironaprilwar
Ironvrishna
60

20
Ironvrishna
Ironvrishna
70

30

80

40

85

50

90



100
Everthorn
Last week’s 100’s: Velysia

Time Flies When You’re Having Fun: --- Atonyin  ---



Competition Time
=====================

Sumduud has generously donated a Coalfist Gronnling mount for one lucky winner!
The competition is as follows:-
1/ Write a poem, song or story about your favourite thing in World of Warcraft that you LOVE to do - e.g. collecting mounts, making alts, getting achievements, a new piece of transmog gear etc
2/ Submit your entry by either an audio or an email.
3/ The winner will be announced in Ep445.


Chat.png


Shout Outs & Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment